Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E34 (1989 - 1995)

E34 (1989 - 1995)

Old 07-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 1989 535i
GK Euro Parts

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone in on a new parts supplier out there that I have had VERY good luck with. Store is called GK Euro Parts and they are located in the Atlanta, Georgia area so for us in the Southeast it is quite handy to not wait a week or more for shipping from California. Not a huge company like Pelican or anything but Gabe (owner) is great to deal with and is extremely helpful and professional.

Check them out on the website:

http://www.gkeuroparts.com/

Or just email him directly at:

gabe@gkeuroparts.com

Trust me guys just give him a try on your next parts order and you will not be disappointed. His prices are right on if not cheaper than pelican (where i normally buy parts) and with him being on the east coast it is totally worth it to order though GK rather than Pelican and wait a while for parts.

Also has an ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/GK-EuroParts_...enameZL2QQtZkm

E34 535i- Bilstein Sports/ Vogtland springs, BBTB, Jim C chip, Shadowline trim, HID, etc
Ads by Google