Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E89 Z4 (2009 - current)

E89 Z4 (2009 - current)

Old 07-14-2011, 03:28 PM

Mein Auto: 435i
BMW Assist w/ Bluetooth Option

So I'm about to order a 35i with the Premium Sound PKG but when I build the car online and select that package, the $750 BMW Assist w/ Bluetooth option gets selected and I can't get rid of it unless I get rid of the Premium Sound. I understand that the two might have to be linked together but I don't get it if the bluetooth is a $750 surcharge on top of the $1800 Premium Sound package. My vehicle build sheet looks like this:

ZPS Premium Sound Package........................................... .........1,800.00
- 655 Satellite radio with 1 year subscription...................................... N/C
- 677 Premium hi-fi system............................................ ..................N/C
- 6FL iPod and USB adapter........................................... ...................N/C

then some more options and further down:

639 BMW Assist with Bluetooth......................................... ...........$750.00

Is it possible for me to get the sound package without blueooth so that I can drop that $750 option that I don't need?
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2011, 12:41 PM
Viv1

Mein Auto: Twin Turbo 3er
I don't think so, unless your dealer offers such an option...
Old 07-20-2011, 10:23 AM

Mein Auto: z4
Included in Premium Package

BMW Assist is included in the Premium Package.

Steve