Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E89 Z4 (2009 - current)

E89 Z4 (2009 - current)

Old 07-31-2011, 01:36 PM

Mein Auto: 5 series
Talking Leaving windscreen in car for ED return?

First of all I am bursting with Joy since my Z4 is made (per BMWUSA.com) and is waiting for my pickup on the 8th in Munich! I know I know don't keep Das Auto waiting... my first ED too.... super super excited!!

I am returning the car in Nice on the 19th and am wondering if I can keep my windscreen in there ? Its the one from Bavarian Auto... my CA Greg Poland says no problem but take everything else out.

Thoughts?
Ads by Google
Old 08-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Viv1

Mein Auto: Twin Turbo 3er
Probably a bad idea - my dealer as well as the person at Welt told me that they take off anything that isn't standard on the car when it's delivered to you at Welt (and some things that are standard in Europe but aren't stateside - such as the warning triangle and the first aid kit).