Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > Bimmerfest East 2011

Bimmerfest East 2011
Bimmerfest is finally coming to the east coast for the 1st time on August 6, 2011!!!

Find out more about Bimmerfest East 2011 at the official event site!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: Santa Barbara
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,212
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Talking Congratulations Battle of the Bimmers Winners at Bimmerfest East!

Drumroll Please...


Best of Show

"Space Ghost" ~ 2008 E92 M3


Modified Division

1. John Hintz ~ 1969 1600-2

2. Kelvin Hao~ 2002 M Coupe

3. Jason Feuchtbaum ~ 2005 M3


Classic Division

1. John Hintz ~ 1969 1600-2

2. Douglas Dolan ~ 1972 M 3.0 CSI

3. Michael Balling ~ 1979 320i


Stock Division

1. Tore Markussen ~ 1991 850i

2. Ryan Kieffer ~ 2011 Z435is

3. Ron Suabedissen ~ 1987 M6


Highest Mileage BMW

Jason Hower~ 1991 525i with 402,000 miles on the clock!


Furthest Traveled to Bimmerfest East

Peyton Walters ~ drove all the way from Valparaiso, IN in his E46 328i


Congratulations to all Battle of the Bimmerfest Winners!!







If you managed to capture any other images of these owners or their fine vehicles, kindly post them to this thread.

Also, if you can identify any misspellings on this list please let me know so I can get it right for print in the magazines that will be
covering the show...


Mahalo!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1577.jpg
Views:	1348
Size:	425.7 KB
ID:	288787  
__________________
Order your new BMW Today! BMW SANTA BARBARA jshafer@sbautogroup.com


Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 08-11-2011, 04:42 AM
Kief's Avatar
Kief Kief is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 980
Mein Auto: '12 335is; '11 X5d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
Drumroll Please...


Best of Show

"Space Ghost" ~ 2008 E92 M3


Modified Division

1. John Hintz ~ 1969 1600-2

2. Kelvin Hao~ 2002 M Coupe

3. Jason Feuchtbaum ~ 2005 M3


Classic Division

1. John Hintz ~ 1969 1600-2

2. Douglas Dolan ~ 1972 M 3.0 CSI

3. Michael Balling ~ 1979 320i


Stock Division

1. Tore Markussen ~ 1991 850i

2. Ryan Kieffer ~ 2011 Z435is

3. Ron Suabedissen ~ 1987 M6


Highest Mileage BMW

Jason Hower~ 1991 525i with 402,000 miles on the clock!


Furthest Traveled to Bimmerfest East

Peyton Walters ~ drove all the way from Valparaiso, IN in his E46 328i


Congratulations to all Battle of the Bimmerfest Winners!!







If you managed to capture any other images of these owners or their fine vehicles, kindly post them to this thread.

Also, if you can identify any misspellings on this list please let me know so I can get it right for print in the magazines that will be
covering the show...


Mahalo!!
Hey Jon,
I had no idea that my car was chosen!!!!
Unfortunately, I had to bail early due to a family event and was unable to see the drawing.
Does this mean I forfeit my trophy --if I even received a trophy?!?!?

If anyone has pics of my car (silver Z4is) please share. I've only seen one.
Thanks,
Ryan
__________________
__________________
2015--F82 ///M4 [ED 6/26/14]
2012--E92 335is
2011--E70 X5d
2011--E89 Z435is*
2009--E89 Z435i*
2008--E92 335i [ED 2/23/08]*
2007--MkV GTI*
2006--E90 330i*
2005--E83 X3*
2004--E83 X3*
2003--E46 325Ci*
*retired
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: Santa Barbara
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,212
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief View Post
Hey Jon,
I had no idea that my car was chosen!!!!
Unfortunately, I had to bail early due to a family event and was unable to see the drawing.
Does this mean I forfeit my trophy --if I even received a trophy?!?!?

If anyone has pics of my car (silver Z4is) please share. I've only seen one.
Thanks,
Ryan

Well, how cool is that!! Next time don't leave early....

We are holding a trophy for you. Contact events@bimmerfest.com to claim your prize!

Congratulations!!
__________________
Order your new BMW Today! BMW SANTA BARBARA jshafer@sbautogroup.com


Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Kief's Avatar
Kief Kief is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 980
Mein Auto: '12 335is; '11 X5d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
Well, how cool is that!! Next time don't leave early....

We are holding a trophy for you. Contact events@bimmerfest.com to claim your prize!

Congratulations!!
Consider it done!
Thanks Jon
__________________
__________________
2015--F82 ///M4 [ED 6/26/14]
2012--E92 335is
2011--E70 X5d
2011--E89 Z435is*
2009--E89 Z435i*
2008--E92 335i [ED 2/23/08]*
2007--MkV GTI*
2006--E90 330i*
2005--E83 X3*
2004--E83 X3*
2003--E46 325Ci*
*retired
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-11-2011, 11:11 AM
ZheHbKa ZheHbKa is offline
Registered User
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18
Send a message via AIM to ZheHbKa Send a message via Skype™ to ZheHbKa
Mein Auto: The Wind (BETEP)
congrats!!! that was quick, just got the car and already a winner!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-11-2011, 11:51 AM
VSant8 VSant8 is offline
Registered User
Location: k
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: k
Not the greatest but...

here are some from my phone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-08-06_11-26-26_503.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	288805   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-08-06_13-59-25_406.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	288806   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-08-06_13-59-33_846.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	288807  
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-12-2011, 07:48 AM
tmarkussen tmarkussen is offline
Registered User
Location: pennsylvania
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: BMW 850i (E31)
BMW 850i Stock Winner Photos

My boys and I had a great time at our 1st BimmerFest! With so many great cars, I had no idea that we had won. Sorry we missed the award presentation. Here are some photos of my neighbor & I the morning of our trip to Bimmerfest East.





.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	066a.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	288870   Click image for larger version

Name:	065.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	288871   Click image for larger version

Name:	085.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	288872  
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: Santa Barbara
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,212
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarkussen View Post
My boys and I had a great time at our 1st BimmerFest! With so many great cars, I had no idea that we had won. Sorry we missed the award presentation. Here are some photos of my neighbor & I the morning of our trip to Bimmerfest East.

Next year I am going to have to implement a new rule: "MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN"...

__________________
Order your new BMW Today! BMW SANTA BARBARA jshafer@sbautogroup.com


Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: Santa Barbara
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,212
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Arrow Talk about endurance~

Here is the final trophy winner -- the HIGHEST MILEAGE BMW at Bimmerfest 2011, with over 400,000 miles on the odo!


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	highest-mileage-BMW--over-400,000-mi..jpg
Views:	947
Size:	406.2 KB
ID:	289115  
__________________
Order your new BMW Today! BMW SANTA BARBARA jshafer@sbautogroup.com


Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-14-2011, 11:13 AM
AndrewZ's Avatar
AndrewZ AndrewZ is offline
Ones and Zeros
Location: In Between Dreams
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 10,991
Mein Auto: It has two dipsticks
400k miles??!! Wow
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > Bimmerfest East 2011
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms