Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)

X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
E70 BMW X5 produced between 2007 and 2013. Discuss the E70 X5 with other BMW owners here.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:23 AM

Mein Auto: 2012 X5 diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF12400 View Post
Previous vehicles I have driven were Lexus Rx (330 and 350) and Yukon Denali - my back would start hurting during long drives; now have X5 with multicontour seats - I don't even know what I did to adjust them but no back problems! Very pleased.
Agreed! I've had back problems for years and every vehicle that I've owned has been uncomfortable for longer drives. My Tahoe was better than most, but nothing comes close to the multi-contour seats in my X5.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:00 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 13 X5 50i M-Performance
I have to correct myself on the Multi Contour vs Sport seats. I finally sat in the X5M Multi Contour seats. This is the definitely the seats to get. Not sure how the M seats differ from the regular X5 Multi Contour seats but this seat was extremely comfortable. Much more so than the Sport Seats in mine. Today I drove for a couple of hours and my back was killing me. I honestly can say i wish I ordered the Multi Contour seats. They are not the same (as I thought) seats that my 535 had even though they look almost identical.