Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Parting Out

Parting Out

Old 01-09-2015, 01:42 PM

Mein Auto: e90 335i
2008 335i e90 parting out (dallas,tx)

hey guys im new here i made this account because im parting out a e90 335i sedan got totaled damage is in the passenger side pretty much the front fender is trash doors have some scratches but they are fixable im selling some parts on eBay user name ( estrada2812) i am a vw guy i have a vw vortex account same as this one ( bagsonblue) thats also my instagram lol so if you guys need anything from the car feek free to contact me 708-203-6159
ENGINE AND TRANS IS SOLD

i have the complete interior and body parts

you all have a good one thanks for reading
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2015, 08:26 PM

Mein Auto: 08 335xi
I'm looking for the left/front cup holder (if it's black), the trunk tool kit, first aid kit, the owner's manual, the batter clamp assembly and the battery rollover bar. That's all I can think of right now.

Thanks,
Sam
Old 01-10-2015, 11:15 PM

Mein Auto: e46 325iT,e85 Z4
Can you post some pictures?
Old 01-10-2015, 11:46 PM

Mein Auto: e90 335i
I'll try to post some pics whenever I figured how or if it's same as vortex well the interior is beige I still have both cup holders battery clamp and rollover the other parts/accessories are sold feel free to text me
Old 03-16-2015, 12:08 PM

Mein Auto: 2010 335d
Does your car have the rear seat pass-through? I am looking for the map box (BMW vernacular is cassette) that is inserted behind the arm rest. Mine is broken and I want a replacement. Let me know if you have it in functioning condition and how much shipped to 29501.