Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Old 02-20-2013, 11:44 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 550xi / 135i / M5
Is this anyone who posts here?

I stumbled across this blog blogging about random guy in Virginia who memorialized his f10 buying experiences.

Stand up and reveal yourself! Lol!! Do you post here? Can you imagine trying to conduct business with a guy like this? Take a few minutes to read through it. It's seriously twisted stuff: at one point he describes option(s) choices as "erogenous". Lulzz x 10 million.

http://larrybed.blogspot.com/2011/01...ivery.html?m=1
Ads by Google
Old 02-21-2013, 08:17 AM
cor door sedan

Mein Auto: 2013 550i xDrive
Many of the things he mentions are not specific to ED.

He sure seems to be complicating the issue. I just finalized my lease and signed paperwork. I simply went down the form and, line item by line item, made sure it was correct according to my agreement with the sales guy (because the docs are actually done with the finance guy, as you know). There were a few things wrong. He fixed them. Not a big deal. Whether he was trying to slip one by me or not, it doesn't matter to me. They were fixed. We moved on. I'm happy with the final agreement.

What all of this has to do with ED, I don't know.

I went back to the beginning of the blog and followed it through to the "end." He ends by saying he decided to purchase a 550 instead of a 535. He never actually finishes the blog properly by relating his experience and telling us whether or not it lined up with the "analysis entry" you shared.

See, when the Government spends money, it creates jobs; whereas when the money is left in the hands of Taxpayers, God only knows what they do with it. Bake it into pies, probably. Anything to avoid creating jobs. - Dave Barry