Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Everything Else > Site Feedback / Questions / Suggestions

Site Feedback / Questions / Suggestions
Please post your comments, ideas, or suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM
Account closed at users request

Mein Auto: 2007 328xi
Smile this forum is useless

I asked A question politely for someone to help me and my post got kindly ignored.

Will join a different forum with more help full folks.

Thanks but no thanks!
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 12:20 PM
Bad Lieutenant

Mein Auto: S65B40 Powered
If nobody knows the answer .... impatient kids these days, good luck on e90post, eh?

08 E90M3 6MT Alpinweiss/Schwartz/BMW Pedals/Dinan Exhaust
Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM
Non compos Mentos

Mein Auto: 335i E92 TiAg 6MT ED
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideForeign View Post
I asked A question politely for someone to help me and my post got kindly ignored.

Thanks but no thanks!
You're right, it was kindly ignored.

Are you referring to this thread? "Engine over heating or Vacuum hose disconnected??"

In that thread you posted an incoherent, run-on paragraph with no capitalization, and incorrect or missing punctuation. By the time I figured out what the hell you were talking about the bell rang and my time to help you was up. Your teachers were right kid, you should have paid attention in class.

Sorry for that.
Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM

Mein Auto: 540i se
ok
Old Yesterday, 12:42 PM
Found the Search Button

Mein Auto: '06 E90 325i '07 E92 328i
No problem. 90% of us here can probably recommend what course to take if you need LEDs for your corona rings, perhaps only 15% or less can diagnose overheating engines.

Now how many of those do you think can give you a diagnosis sight unseen?

Kids these days for sure... "me me me me me".

Actually I'd like to thank some of the veteran posters. I may not post much but I sure read a lot. Your research and patience has saved me a ton of money on my cars.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '06 AW 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSXMachina View Post
You're right, it was kindly ignored.

Are you referring to this thread? "Engine over heating or Vacuum hose disconnected??"

In that thread you posted an incoherent, run-on paragraph with no capitalization, and incorrect or missing punctuation. By the time I figured out what the hell you were talking about the bell rang and my time to help you was up. Your teachers were right kid, you should have paid attention in class.

Sorry for that.
lol his thread isn't even 24 hours old yet.

| LCI Msport Conversion | Custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter | Exotic Tuning Front Lip | H&R Coilovers | M3 Subframe Bushings | E93 M3 23.6mm Rear Sway Bar | Whiteline 27mm Front Sway Bar | Ground Control Camber Kit | L7 | Hand-Made LED Angel Eyes | Breyton GTS-R | Bridgestone Pole Position S-04 | CarPC with Centrafuse Front End | Alpine MRP-M500 | Custom LED Reverse Lights | OEM Blacklines | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler |
Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM

Mein Auto: 530i
The E60 forums have been picking up a few of these guys too. Sounds like its time to change the captcha from copying random words to solving basic math problems

2015 BMW 435i GC MSport (ED Sept 29, 2014)
2004 BMW 530i -Titanium Silver -Grey Dakota -Dark Poplar -Premium -Sport -Cold Weather -Xenons -Heated Rear Seats -Active Steering -Logic 7 -Sirius
2010 Lexus RX350 AWD (hers) -Smokey Granite Mica -Black -Premium -Comfort -Nav -Tow Prep -Premium Sound -Wood Steering Wheel/Shifter
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Mein Auto: 2009 W906
Quote:

Thanks but no thanks!
Your request is granted.

Sorry to see you go.

- J.C. Watts Jr.

Last edited by MMME30W; Yesterday at 04:42 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
Worlds Foremost Authority

Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
I didn't kindly ignore the post.

I belligerently ignored the post'

Because that's the kind of guy I am!

CA

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
BMWCCA member

Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 6 series
Quote:

Thanks but no thanks!
Not sure what all those folks are full of, but just looked at his threads. "Please help",
"Suggestions", "I need info", "Don't mean to be a pain", "Where to buy". Certainly seemed to be all about him. I feel bad..........
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 323i
fdriller9 will try to help nearly anyone, even those who should be declared brain dead imo. CALWATERBOY will drop you with a double-barreled kick to the groin if your question is stupid. Since you couldn't even clear these bare minimums, please move on and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
02 X5 4.4

Mein Auto: 2010 328ix
Don't assume that the members that have your answer sit at their computers all day waiting for someone to post a problem. Sure it would be nice to get an immediate answer, but most of us have other commitments that keep us away from the forums. Patience my friend or go visit your favorite repair shop. Just be ready to wait as the good ones will not be able to get your car in immediately! I know 2 excellent independents that only service German brands close to me that stay booked 5 days out.

Past

2000 323ci
1995 525i
2001 540i Sport 6mt
1999 M3 Convertible
1984 533i
1979 320i
Old Today, 10:58 AM
Overly Intellectual

Mein Auto: 2002 M5, 1999 M Roadster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwlink View Post
The E60 forums have been picking up a few of these guys too. Sounds like its time to change the captcha from copying random words to solving basic math problems
:thum bup:

And a basic English exam might help too.

Quote:

Thanks but no thanks!

The rambling 24-hour old post (which has several responses yesterday) :
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideForeign
today as I was getting off ramp on the highway climbing up to 120km an hour my car had this symbol pop up as i was not paying attention to my dash i noticed i lose fuel pressure meaning i didnt have any power (guessing limp mode on the car?) as i have done some research online i figured the engine was overheating and i called a tow truck. after a 280$ tow bill for 120km drive to my house i re started the car and just left it on idle and noticed the fan came on and there was air blowing through my grill. i slowly opened the hood and felt an intense amount of air coming out of the area near the oil filter and the alternator
The only 2 posts this guy did that had no responses were ones that didn't really need a response. "Rims for Summer!" and "Website for Parts".

I think we handled this (former) member well, giving good advice. He didn't really give anything back, that I can see anyway.