Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels, tires, spacers etc....

Old 11-27-2011, 03:24 PM

Mein Auto: M Roadster
BMW M Roadster (98-02) OEM wheels and Michelin tires

I have a set of OEM BMW staggered Z3 M Roadster wheels and Michelin tires for sale. Prefer to sell the tires/wheels separately but would consider selling together for the right price. The tire and wheel specs are listed below:

4 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires for $700

225/45/17 (2) and 245/40/17 (2):

All 4 tires are Michelin's top of the line Max-Performance PS2 (Pilot Sport PS2). These are one of the best street tires you can possibly get. They have excellent dry and wet traction. (they are also good for the track and autox use, for you car enthusiasts). Please note that all 4 tires comes with transferrable LIFETIME warranty and free mounting/balance from Discount Tires.

The tires are almost brand new with about 90% tread left. In addition, one of the front tires has less than 100 miles on it because it was recently replaced last week under the warranty for a brand new one due to a nail. All 4 tires were only on my weekend car for street use for a little bit before I upgraded to 18 inch aftermarket wheels.

I paid $1,253 for all 4 tires brand new including tax (see receipt attached) and I am only asking for $700. So here is your chance to save a few hundred bucks.

4 BMW Z3 M roadster OEM wheels for $600:

I am also selling a clean set of 17" BMW staggered M coupe/ Roadster wheels.

Specs:

Front: 17x7.5 et41

Rear: 17x9 et8

5x120

72.6 mm Centerbore

These wheels are OEM BMW wheels not replicas, they are VERY strong. They are all straight and true and are in great conditon with no bends. The wheels include BMW roundell center caps with the ///M logos. These wheels will fit most BMW's including E36 chassis cars. The wheels have a deep 3.5" lip in the rear and will give your BMW a very aggresive look. Asking $600.

Please email me if you are interested: Robertnhe@gmail.com I can send additional pics of the tires and the rims.

Pictures of my wheels and tires:

Pictures of these rims on OTHER people's cars:

------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Supraboii; 11-27-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Ads by Google
Old 12-06-2011, 06:16 AM

Wheels are pending, TIRES are still for sale!!!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 08 135i Coupe
Will these wheels fit an 08 128i?
Old 12-09-2011, 11:04 PM

TIres are still for sale!
Old 12-23-2011, 12:41 PM

Tires and wheels are both sold! thanks everyone! Please delete..