Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Performance

Performance
CAIs, SCs, differentials, SSKs, exhausts etc.....

Old 11-29-2011, 09:13 PM

Mein Auto: bmw m3
18psi supercharger aftercooler tec3 tuning kit

NEW Kit cost me originally something like 12k to put together. I was selling for $4500 but I made a private offer So I would not have to deal with multiple sales of splitting up- Shipping is $200 Price of kit $3600

Get at me quick or Stuff will be parted out.

I have a complete supercharger kit for 95 to 99 m3- In hardly used condition. only had it in my car for 9 months before I had to sell the car for school loan payments.

Xb1a gear driven supercharger 9k miles on entire kit

rms aftercooler with water alcohol injection bypass/bov- mondo valve, icetank custom cool air intake and a radiator system for the aftercooler.

big bored throttle body

boost- exhaust temp- and special wide band o2 sensor for the tec III

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6945936...in/photostream

I made a flicker account and just took some more recent pictures today.

tec III comes with small laptop and programs to tune the car your self. Already on the system is 3 tuning profiles done by vic Sias- for max hp and best fuel efficiency. ( With this you can tweak it and run any octane you want and can alter the set up) I also have the Dinan upgraded chip aswell

Smog legal unused carb sticker for this kit. You dont have to pay someone under the table to smog your car. just swap out the aa track pipe.

540i hfm

custom sc/er and crank pulleys for max belt rap and all the combinations you need for 11, 14, and 18 psi.

I had so much air going into my engine the last upgrade i needed was headers. the only bit of restrictive piping left. If you get headers and lower your compression getting around mid 400's rwhp should be cake. I broke 400 around 15psi.

Everything you need complete kit. Email kurt_landin@yahoo.com for pictures.

Have to sell to pay student loans off. If i could i would sit on this kit until i found another nice m3 to put it on but i cant.

injectors included

Everything listed in the original dinan kit I have.

The supercharger alone sells for $2000 on ebay
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2011, 09:20 PM
The Canadian Prick.

Mein Auto: '96 328is Cosmos
I'd just like to thank you for having posted this in the appropriate classified section...

HAS KEN HAD HIS MEDS YET?
Old 11-29-2011, 09:32 PM
I feed trolls

Mein Auto: 3 series
OBD1 or 2?

RIP Ben "Jever" Doebele, we wont forget you

Please, call me Chadley

1997 328iS... HR coilovers, Brembo F40 calipers, camber plates, it needs a CUMMINS!!

1990-somethin Chevy K3500... Cummins, cab swap, 5 speed, and lots of motor work. 20 MPG, 40 PSI, 507 ft/lbs torque
Old 11-29-2011, 09:41 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: rescued bmw's
Quote:
Originally Posted by drive by72 View Post
OBD1 or 2?
apparently both, as it's listed as 95-99.

df
Old 11-29-2011, 09:49 PM
I feed trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivinfaster View Post
apparently both, as it's listed as 95-99.

df

No way. OBD1 tuning is easy pie and requires little more than a chip, dyno and someone to tune. OBD2 tuning requires a complete DME re-flash, which usually requires sending out of the DME and sometimes EWS delete, along with the dyno and someone to tune it. Two complete different animals.

Please, call me Chadley

1997 328iS... HR coilovers, Brembo F40 calipers, camber plates, it needs a CUMMINS!!

1990-somethin Chevy K3500... Cummins, cab swap, 5 speed, and lots of motor work. 20 MPG, 40 PSI, 507 ft/lbs torque
Old 11-29-2011, 10:24 PM

My post count would say that im new here so sorry for not understanding the layout you have going here.

Trying to reach out to more people before i part it out and sell the components.

its obd1

a good percentage of people 96 to 99 do an obd1 conversion- but i assumed that was common knowledge on this forum.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:57 PM
I feed trolls

Gotchya. That route isn't an option for me due to emission requirements. Oh well. Glws. Pictures help by the way...

Please, call me Chadley

Old 11-30-2011, 09:21 AM
hookersandblow

Send a message via AIM to Moeman10
Mein Auto: 1992 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by @bgynite@ View Post
My post count would say that im new here so sorry for not understanding the layout you have going here.

Trying to reach out to more people before i part it out and sell the components.

its obd1

a good percentage of people 96 to 99 do an obd1 conversion- but i assumed that was common knowledge on this forum.
Then don't be an ass and tell everyone that it's for OBDII when it isn't. Simple. And go make your thread in the proper section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petriej View Post
You can sleep in your car, but you can't race your house!
Old 11-30-2011, 07:56 PM

Point out where i said it was obdII please

But yea i will repost in the proper section.

For the record, hijacking a thread to point out false things "that i said it was obd 2" make you an ass.

Great bmw community here i can tell already.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:08 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: rescued bmw's
Quote:
Originally Posted by @bgynite@ View Post
Point out where i said it was obdII please

But yea i will repost in the proper section.

For the record, hijacking a thread to point out false things "that i said it was obd 2" make you an ass.

Great bmw community here i can tell already.
whoa there skippy, first, there is no such thing as 'common knowlege'. if it were true, then there would not be a gazillion threads about tire and wheel fitment, cold air intakes, and 'what are the three beeps...' in the forum. got it?? good.

secondly, obd2 is 96 and newer, which most serious car guys know. you listed the years of fitment as 95-99, hence the overlap of obd1-2. this is also why i posted what i did the way i did. 'apparently both' being my reply, listing the years you provided.

simply stating that 'some guys' run an obd1 conversion on an obd2 chassis does not make your post 'correct' or accurate by any stretch of the imagination. it is also a federal offence to make an obd2 car non compliant if it is to be driven on the street.

someone calling you out on the error of your posting does not make him an ass. your response, however, tends to show how mature you are. as does your spite and sarcasm about how 'wonderful' this forum is.

so please, take a deep breath, exhale, and relax. you may actually learn something if you stick around and get to know the regulars. of course to be considered a 'regular' you'll need to grow up.

df
Old 11-30-2011, 08:41 PM

love the free bumbs