Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts

BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts
Do you own a diesel powered BMW? Maybe a 335d or a BMW x35d? Come and talk about what makes your car great!

Old 12-03-2011, 12:36 PM

Mein Auto: '11 335d
BMW Online - Fuel Prices

I just noticed that BMW Online has undergone an upgrade. The Fuel Prices search has now become an application that has to be added, however, the "app" only seems to support searches for "regular", "midgrade", and "premium" fuel, "diesel" is now longer listed as an option. I am very disappointed with this "upgrade."
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '11 335d, '00 540iT
Not BMW on-line but this has been helpful to me for checking diesel prices. Not sure why the URL says NJ but seems to work anywhere. http://www.newjerseygasprices.com/Price_By_County.aspx
Old 12-04-2011, 11:48 AM

Mein Auto: 2011 335D
Is this service free with navigation and bmw assist for 4 years or this is a paid service. can't find a clear answer.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:16 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 328d
Gasbuddy.com offers an app for Android that I just downloaded but haven't used yet.I *think* it searches diesel and uses navigation capabilities to direct you to the station....but I'm not certain of that.

Fuelly

Last edited by listerone; 12-04-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:36 PM

Mein Auto: '13 Diesel X5 & MBZ R350
Quote:
Originally Posted by listerone View Post
Gasbuddy.com offers an app for Android that I just downloaded but haven't used yet.I *think* it searches diesel and uses navigation capabilities to direct you to the station....but I'm not certain of that.
+1 for Gasbuddy - I use it on my iPhone 4 to look for diesel prices - and prices vary about $$.75 per gallon out here in So Cal...
Old 12-04-2011, 08:25 PM
"Clunker" *****

Mein Auto: 1999 BMW 528A--165K
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansdouma View Post
I just noticed that BMW Online has undergone an upgrade. The Fuel Prices search has now become an application that has to be added, however, the "app" only seems to support searches for "regular", "midgrade", and "premium" fuel, "diesel" is now longer listed as an option. I am very disappointed with this "upgrade."
Didn't know about this. Please provide the link.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:02 PM

Mein Auto: 335d
Diesel is listed for me, however it is on the second page, and it no longer stays as the default fuel choice, needing to be selected every time. Frustrating, but there.

Sent from my Desire HD using Bimmer