Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > Bimmerfest 2012 California sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks

Bimmerfest 2012 California sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
The 13th annual Bimmerfest show in California will be held on May 19, 2012 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA!
Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-06-2012, 06:23 AM
pix335i's Avatar
pix335i pix335i is offline
Enthusiast
Location: Mountain Top, PA
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 5,861
Mein Auto: E92 335i Coupe
Post Mark Your Calendar for Bimmerfest 2012 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks on May 19, 2012!

We are excited to announce that Bimmerfest 2012 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks will be held on May 19, 2012 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA. This is the 13th year for Bimmerfest and it is going to be bigger and better than ever!

The top BMW tuners are chomping at the bit to come out and show off their latest and greatest products for your BMW. Sponsors ready to go include HorsepowerFreaks, VMR Wheels, BIMMIAN, Bmwpedals.com, Brembo, DDM Tuning, Detail Addict, DINAN, JleviSW.com, KONI Shock Absorbers, Wheeldude.com!

We will be revealing more details about the show in the coming weeks so make sure to check out the event site often at:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-2012/

Details about the show will also be released via facebook -- make sure you become a fan today at:
http://www.facebook.com/Bimmerfest

Vendors at this year's show include....

Headline Sponsor



Battle of the Bimmers



Official BMW Dealer



Official Forced Induction Sponsor



Official Tire of Bimmerfest



Official Wheel of Bimmerfest



Platinum Sponsors




We look forward to seeing you on May 19th!


Sincerely,

The Bimmerfest Team

Last edited by pix335i; 05-03-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 01-12-2012, 08:19 PM
V12760 V12760 is offline
Registered User
Location: Las Vegas
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 15
Mein Auto: 760
Sounds good, thanks for the info.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-13-2012, 02:25 AM
turge turge is offline
e30 Fanatic
Location: San Diego, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 30
Mein Auto: 1988 e30 325ic
I just wanted to add...

First to register! What do I win?

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-19-2012, 04:18 PM
sunnyjay sunnyjay is offline
Registered User
Location: CA
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 95
Mein Auto: 01 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by turge View Post
I just wanted to add...

First to register! What do I win?

A cookie maybe?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-09-2012, 09:36 PM
marksM3 marksM3 is offline
)\/(ARX
Location: Fresno Ca.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 111
Mein Auto: 1998 m3
what's the difference between registering online or just paying when u get there? or is it just for pple that are putting their cars in the show?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2012, 12:35 AM
turge turge is offline
e30 Fanatic
Location: San Diego, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 30
Mein Auto: 1988 e30 325ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksM3 View Post
what's the difference between registering online or just paying when u get there? or is it just for pple that are putting their cars in the show?
Registering online just gives them an estimate of who's gonna be there. U only pay when you get there.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Bimmer App
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2012, 07:25 AM
pix335i's Avatar
pix335i pix335i is offline
Enthusiast
Location: Mountain Top, PA
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 5,861
Mein Auto: E92 335i Coupe
Registering online helps us know who is coming and what cars they are bringing for planning ... it is more of an RSVP than anything else. You do not need to register online to come to the show but we GREATLY appreciate you doing so.
__________________
2007 Montego Blue 335i Coupe, Sports Package, Comfort Access!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-23-2012, 09:41 AM
synenergy52's Avatar
synenergy52 synenergy52 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Woodland Hills
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,383
Send a message via AIM to synenergy52
Mein Auto: 330i
26 more days... lol
__________________
'02 330i | OE Tuning Tune | H&R/Bilstein | 3.38

Cooling System Guide
Dayco 89133 Mechanical Tensioner Pulley
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Arctic-Rodz Arctic-Rodz is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: RGV, TX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 164
Mein Auto: 2004 Z71 Tahoe, 97 Z28
Any plans for a Texas event?
__________________
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv224/frankrod84/2008%20BMW%20550i%20M/20120417_183552-1.jpg08 550i Sport Package (M) / 04 Z71 Tahoe 6"lift / 97 Z28 Camaro 30th Anniversary Edition
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-25-2012, 01:28 PM
tim330i's Avatar
tim330i tim330i is online now
Administrator
Location: Boston
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 5,913
Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic-Rodz View Post
Any plans for a Texas event?
Make the drive! Google says it's only one day and one hour to drive the 1600 miles

Tim
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Wihelm G Wihelm G is offline
California Über Alles
Location: Los Angeles, CA
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 854
Mein Auto: 328CiC and 328iT
Never been to a Bimmerfest before and I have questions I haven't seen in the FAQ's section--
1. It's $20 for parking in a BMW section or something like that?
2. Plus an additional $15 for me and for each person who comes in with me?
3. Basically it's just walk around and look at all the pretty cars and vendor booths? Anything else, like live bands, drag racing, a gift bag with cigars and t-shirts or something? Coupon for a beer?
4. All the proceeds go to some charity or another?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-25-2012, 05:17 PM
tim330i's Avatar
tim330i tim330i is online now
Administrator
Location: Boston
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 5,913
Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wihelm G View Post
Never been to a Bimmerfest before and I have questions I haven't seen in the FAQ's section--
1. It's $20 for parking in a BMW section or something like that?
2. Plus an additional $15 for me and for each person who comes in with me?
3. Basically it's just walk around and look at all the pretty cars and vendor booths? Anything else, like live bands, drag racing, a gift bag with cigars and t-shirts or something? Coupon for a beer?
4. All the proceeds go to some charity or another?
The cost is $20 to park with as many people in the car free. For example if you brought 4 people it would break down to $5 a person. The $15 cost is to walk in and is not charged to anyone who drives in.

There is plenty to do, walk around and see the 2000+ attendee cars, the vendor cars and products, the BMW M6 coupe and convertible that BMW is bring out and more.

We support the Kids and Bikes foundation. Check out what we did last year -
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=586639

See you on May 19th,
Tim
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Wihelm G Wihelm G is offline
California Über Alles
Location: Los Angeles, CA
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 854
Mein Auto: 328CiC and 328iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
The cost is $20 to park with as many people in the car free. For example if you brought 4 people it would break down to $5 a person. The $15 cost is to walk in and is not charged to anyone who drives in.

There is plenty to do, walk around and see the 2000+ attendee cars, the vendor cars and products, the BMW M6 coupe and convertible that BMW is bring out and more.

We support the Kids and Bikes foundation. Check out what we did last year -
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=586639

See you on May 19th,
Tim
That sounds very nice! One last question-- is food sold there or should I bring a small ice chest and a couple of sandwiches or something?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-26-2012, 08:15 AM
tim330i's Avatar
tim330i tim330i is online now
Administrator
Location: Boston
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 5,913
Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wihelm G View Post
That sounds very nice! One last question-- is food sold there or should I bring a small ice chest and a couple of sandwiches or something?
It is a blast! The Rose Bowl will be providing food and drinks or you can bring out your own food.

Tim
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > Bimmerfest 2012 California sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms