Bmw e66 complete white screen
I had this complete White screen on my iDRIVE LCD Display. Even after I off and on and the engine after a few days, it remained.
Originally thought the LCD went dead or some connectors got burned.
Here is how I resolved the problem and the LCD display is back up (Normal and Displaying all information).
1. I unplug and re-inserted the Fuses located at two locations (fuse box at boot/trunk and the other fuse box at the glove compartment on the passenger).
2. I simply removed and reinserted all the 7.5Amp fuses)
3. For my car, there were a total of three 7.5Amp fuses (one in the glove compartment and two in the boot/trunk)
4. The reason I zeroed in on the 7.5amp fuses was because I knew the 7.5Amp fuse powered the LCD display but I didn't know which one. So I simply remove and inserted all the 7.5amp fuses (total three fuses).
5. Hope that helps. I almost went out to purchase a $3000 replacement LCD screen. Thank GOD I didn't.