Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-15-2012, 04:52 PM
radelow radelow is offline
Registered User
Location: San Diege, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 24
Mein Auto: '08 ///M5
Anyone go from E60 M5 to 550i?

Currently drive a 2008 M5 with 38k miles. Absolutely love it but the warranty is coming up in 12 months and going to the gas station every 3 days is getting old. I absolutely love the car but I am thinking it is time to move. Thinking about ordering a 550i with the M-Sport package. M5 out of the running as it is out of my self-impose (okay wife-imposed) limit of $75k.

Anyone made the switch? Did you regret it? Are you glad you did it?

Oh and Dinan Stage 2 is a given

Last edited by radelow; 02-15-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 02-15-2012, 04:56 PM
jagu's Avatar
jagu jagu is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,565
Mein Auto: 2013 535i M-Sport
Gas consumption won't be much less in the 550i. Why don't you just get an extended warranty, if you like it that much? Have you also considered a used Panamera S?
__________________

2013 535i M-Sport, Jet Black/Black Nappa Leather-Premium-Technology-Driver's Assistance-Luxury Seat-Soft Close Doors-Premium Sound-Sport Auto Transmission-35% Ceramic Tint.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-15-2012, 05:12 PM
radelow radelow is offline
Registered User
Location: San Diege, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 24
Mein Auto: '08 ///M5
I average 13mpg on the M5...its not the gas mileage so much but the constantly having to go to the gas station. I have a CPO warranty on the car and I am not sure I can extend that any more unless I go aftermarket which I would prefer not to. I don't like the Panamera at all.

Last edited by radelow; 02-15-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Needsdecaf's Avatar
Needsdecaf Needsdecaf is offline
Everything's Bigger in TX
Location: The Woodlands, TX
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,104
Mein Auto: 2007 MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagu View Post
Gas consumption won't be much less in the 550i.?
Eh, WUT?

__________________
2011 535i
Sophisto Grau / Oyster - Black Nappa, Anthracite Wood Gone but not forgotten.

Heaven is where the police are British, the cooks are French, the cars are German, the lovers are Italian and it is all organised by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the cooks are English, the cars are French, the lovers are Swiss, and it is all organised by the Italians
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-15-2012, 05:29 PM
radelow radelow is offline
Registered User
Location: San Diege, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 24
Mein Auto: '08 ///M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
Eh, WUT?

I wasn't going to say anything...I guess 25% increase in mileage isn't a big deal ???
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-15-2012, 06:04 PM
jagu's Avatar
jagu jagu is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,565
Mein Auto: 2013 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by radelow View Post
I wasn't going to say anything...I guess 25% increase in mileage isn't a big deal ???
Not a big a deal enough to leave a 10cyl super car for a 550i, which is a good car in its own rights. I sold my v8 545i for the 335i and I wish I had bought a v8.
__________________

2013 535i M-Sport, Jet Black/Black Nappa Leather-Premium-Technology-Driver's Assistance-Luxury Seat-Soft Close Doors-Premium Sound-Sport Auto Transmission-35% Ceramic Tint.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-15-2012, 09:52 PM
sdg1871 sdg1871 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New York, NY
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 813
Mein Auto: 2012 Dinan Stage 2 550xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by radelow View Post
Currently drive a 2008 M5 with 38k miles. Absolutely love it but the warranty is coming up in 12 months and going to the gas station every 3 days is getting old. I absolutely love the car but I am thinking it is time to move. Thinking about ordering a 550i with the M-Sport package. M5 out of the running as it is out of my self-impose (okay wife-imposed) limit of $75k.

Anyone made the switch? Did you regret it? Are you glad you did it?

Oh and Dinan Stage 2 is a given
I think if you go from the E60 M5 to the F10 550 you will see a dramatic change. The E60 M5 is basically a race car in the sedan body whereas the F10 550 is really a luxury car with a touch of sports thrown in. A Dinan stage II 550 will smoke your E60 M5 at lower speeds due to its unbelievably greater amount of torque especially at lower RPMs. But in the handling department, I think you will miss your M5 as well as in the engine noise department. The F10 550's TT V8 cannot compete with the naturally aspirated V 10 sound.

I also think the F10 is a dramatic upgrade in the quality of the interior from the E60
__________________
2012 Dinan Stage 2 550i xDrive M Sport, Imperial Blue Metallic, Cinnamon Brown Leather and Light Wood Trim. Major options are M Sport package, cold weather package, sport automatic transmission, active roll stabilization, premium sound, and side and top view cameras.

Dearly departed BMWs: 2009 550i M Sport in Carbon Black Metallic and 2003 540i M Sport in Titanium Silver
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-16-2012, 07:07 AM
WB&BLUE5 WB&BLUE5 is offline
Registered User
Location: Orlando
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 49
Mein Auto: BMW 535i
I actually went to a 535. I'm happy.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-16-2012, 07:20 AM
Needsdecaf's Avatar
Needsdecaf Needsdecaf is offline
Everything's Bigger in TX
Location: The Woodlands, TX
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,104
Mein Auto: 2007 MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdg1871 View Post
I think if you go from the E60 M5 to the F10 550 you will see a dramatic change. The E60 M5 is basically a race car in the sedan body whereas the F10 550 is really a luxury car with a touch of sports thrown in. A Dinan stage II 550 will smoke your E60 M5 at lower speeds due to its unbelievably greater amount of torque especially at lower RPMs. But in the handling department, I think you will miss your M5 as well as in the engine noise department. The F10 550's TT V8 cannot compete with the naturally aspirated V 10 sound.

I also think the F10 is a dramatic upgrade in the quality of the interior from the E60
This about sums it up.

The E60 and the F10 are different enough. Going from an E60 M5 to ANY F10 is going to be different, even if you went to an F10 M5.
__________________
2011 535i
Sophisto Grau / Oyster - Black Nappa, Anthracite Wood Gone but not forgotten.

Heaven is where the police are British, the cooks are French, the cars are German, the lovers are Italian and it is all organised by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the cooks are English, the cars are French, the lovers are Swiss, and it is all organised by the Italians
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-16-2012, 07:20 AM
Needsdecaf's Avatar
Needsdecaf Needsdecaf is offline
Everything's Bigger in TX
Location: The Woodlands, TX
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,104
Mein Auto: 2007 MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagu View Post
Not a big a deal enough to leave a 10cyl super car for a 550i, which is a good car in its own rights. I sold my v8 545i for the 335i and I wish I had bought a v8.
Some people would like to go more than 180 miles before having to refill the tank.
__________________
2011 535i
Sophisto Grau / Oyster - Black Nappa, Anthracite Wood Gone but not forgotten.

Heaven is where the police are British, the cooks are French, the cars are German, the lovers are Italian and it is all organised by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the cooks are English, the cars are French, the lovers are Swiss, and it is all organised by the Italians
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-16-2012, 07:34 AM
jimefam jimefam is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Cumming, GA
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 730
Mein Auto: 2011 550i on order
Talk to the wife again iirc the M5 will be mid 90k's so if your planning on modding your 550 even slightly your probably looking at 10-12k easy with minor bolt on's(dinan tune 3.5k, dinan exhaust 4k, springs 1.2k, wheels and tires 4k) that won't leave you close to the feel or performance of the M5. If you were saying your gonna leave it 100% stock then fine but if you like to tinker it makes sense to go a bit over budget now but get much more value. Hell you could do ED to get you even closer, don't regret it later.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-16-2012, 07:45 AM
highyo highyo is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: manhattan
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,748
Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
the E60 M5 is haunted by the SMG. a terrible transmision. if you are going from an E60 m5 with manual to an F10 550i w/ manual you will likely be very disapointed. having driven the E60 M5 hard with SMG at the performance center, i FIRMLY believe the 550i in current firm is much better car througout. sure, the E60 m5 has a great suspension and that amazing engine, but the transmission really is that bad.
__________________


2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Alpine300ZHP Alpine300ZHP is offline
East Coast Commuter
Location: South Florida
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,869
Mein Auto: 435/x3 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
Some people would like to go more than 180 miles before having to refill the tank.
Ditto. I hate having to stop for gas. This is why I have a 335d and the 535. If mileage did not matter to me I would have sprung for the 550i as the price spread is not that much between the 535 and 550.
__________________
~ 14 435 My daily beater
~ 14 x3 35i Hers
- Previous BMW's - Way too many to list here (17)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-16-2012, 09:41 AM
dunderhi's Avatar
dunderhi dunderhi is online now
0-60 in 4 secs or less!
Location: MD
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,694
Mein Auto: '13 X5M, 650xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP View Post
Ditto. I hate having to stop for gas. This is why I have a 335d and the 535. If mileage did not matter to me I would have sprung for the 550i as the price spread is not that much between the 535 and 550.
I know! This morning Mrs Dunderhi commented that she must have gotten some good diesel, because she's averaging over 38mpgs on this tank. I asked where did she get the diesel and she said it was so long ago - she forgot.


As far a comparing an F10 M5 to a performance modded F10 550, the only real advantage the 550 would have is if there was a need xDrive.
__________________


2013 X5M ........ 2013 650xi ...... 2011 550xi (ret) 2011 335d (ret)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-16-2012, 09:52 AM
sdg1871 sdg1871 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New York, NY
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 813
Mein Auto: 2012 Dinan Stage 2 550xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
This about sums it up.

The E60 and the F10 are different enough. Going from an E60 M5 to ANY F10 is going to be different, even if you went to an F10 M5.
I would not want the E60 M5 as a daily driver in New York City due to the clunky SMG tranny and the total lack of low end torque. My ideal daily driver would be the M550d. If only they would bring it to the US
__________________
2012 Dinan Stage 2 550i xDrive M Sport, Imperial Blue Metallic, Cinnamon Brown Leather and Light Wood Trim. Major options are M Sport package, cold weather package, sport automatic transmission, active roll stabilization, premium sound, and side and top view cameras.

Dearly departed BMWs: 2009 550i M Sport in Carbon Black Metallic and 2003 540i M Sport in Titanium Silver
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-16-2012, 09:54 AM
sdg1871 sdg1871 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New York, NY
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 813
Mein Auto: 2012 Dinan Stage 2 550xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
I know! This morning Mrs Dunderhi commented that she must have gotten some good diesel, because she's averaging over 38mpgs on this tank. I asked where did she get the diesel and she said it was so long ago - she forgot.


As far a comparing an F10 M5 to a performance modded F10 550, the only real advantage the 550 would have is if there was a need xDrive.
I thought about extending my E60 550's lease to wait for the F10 M5. When the dealer told me what the lease payment were likely to be (on the order of $2k per month) I dropped that idea quickly
__________________
2012 Dinan Stage 2 550i xDrive M Sport, Imperial Blue Metallic, Cinnamon Brown Leather and Light Wood Trim. Major options are M Sport package, cold weather package, sport automatic transmission, active roll stabilization, premium sound, and side and top view cameras.

Dearly departed BMWs: 2009 550i M Sport in Carbon Black Metallic and 2003 540i M Sport in Titanium Silver
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:14 PM
radelow radelow is offline
Registered User
Location: San Diege, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 24
Mein Auto: '08 ///M5
Thanks for the all input guys. My car does indeed have the SMG and I personally don't mind it. My wife on the other hand absolutely hates it. She drives the M about 20% of the time and just leaves it in auto mode. Anyway, I would not be heavily modifying the car besides the Dinan tune as would as least like the straighline performance to be on par. I understand the handling part will never be the same...

Guess I just need to go testdrive one.


Oh and my decision would be much simpler if BMW would just bring a diesel 5er over here...fat chance unfortunately.
__________________
Mark
'11 X5 35d
'08 ///M5

Last edited by radelow; 02-16-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:22 PM
jagu's Avatar
jagu jagu is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,565
Mein Auto: 2013 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
I know! This morning Mrs Dunderhi commented that she must have gotten some good diesel, because she's averaging over 38mpgs on this tank. I asked where did she get the diesel and she said it was so long ago - she forgot.


As far a comparing an F10 M5 to a performance modded F10 550, the only real advantage the 550 would have is if there was a need xDrive.
__________________

2013 535i M-Sport, Jet Black/Black Nappa Leather-Premium-Technology-Driver's Assistance-Luxury Seat-Soft Close Doors-Premium Sound-Sport Auto Transmission-35% Ceramic Tint.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Stealth.Pilot's Avatar
Stealth.Pilot Stealth.Pilot is offline
The Driver
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,557
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
I know! This morning Mrs Dunderhi commented that she must have gotten some good diesel, because she's averaging over 38mpgs on this tank. I asked where did she get the diesel and she said it was so long ago - she forgot.


As far a comparing an F10 M5 to a performance modded F10 550, the only real advantage the 550 would have is if there was a need xDrive.
Don't forget that cops hate M5 drivers.
__________________

2014 ///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-17-2012, 11:04 AM
chelseafc chelseafc is offline
Merc Convert
Location: CT
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 744
Mein Auto: '08 550i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by radelow View Post
Currently drive a 2008 M5 with 38k miles. Absolutely love it but the warranty is coming up in 12 months and going to the gas station every 3 days is getting old. I absolutely love the car but I am thinking it is time to move. Thinking about ordering a 550i with the M-Sport package. M5 out of the running as it is out of my self-impose (okay wife-imposed) limit of $75k.

Anyone made the switch? Did you regret it? Are you glad you did it?

Oh and Dinan Stage 2 is a given
I did but it was to an E60 550i (see sig) and it was completely the right move. I will maintain that the 550i is a better overall car than the M5. From fuel mileage, to low end torque, to maintenance costs, to 375 miles per tank, to not being afraid to drive and park it, and no SMG (this trans sucks big time unless you're on the track). I am getting 18.2 mpg now driving it rather hard that would be about 10.5 in the M, which REALLY needs to be pushed to impress you.

While I loved the M5, it was just too impractical to live with on a daily basis.

And can we stop with the 'supercar' nomenclature? The M5 is not a super car. Supercars = Ferrari, Lambo, Audi R8, McClaren, etc. What was it Hammond said is the definition of a supercar? Two doors, engine in the middle, wild and shouty on the outside and completely impractical.
__________________

2008 550i M Sport Carbon Black on Black 6AT SAT

When in doubt, find row zed.

Last edited by chelseafc; 02-17-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Stealth.Pilot's Avatar
Stealth.Pilot Stealth.Pilot is offline
The Driver
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,557
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseafc View Post
I did but it was to an E60 550i (see sig) and it was completely the right move. I will maintain that the 550i is a better overall car than the M5. From fuel mileage, to low end torque, to maintenance costs, to 375 miles per tank, to not being afraid to drive and park it, and no SMG (this trans sucks big time unless you're on the track). I am getting 18.2 mpg now driving it rather hard that would be about 10.5 in the M, which REALLY needs to be pushed to impress you.

While I loved the M5, it was just too impractical to live with on a daily basis.

And can we stop with the 'supercar' nomenclature? The M5 is not a super car. Supercars = Ferrari, Lambo, Audi R8, McClaren, etc. What was it Hammond said is the definition of a supercar? Two doors, engine in the middle, wild and shouty on the outside and completely impractical.
I think you will find the f10 M5 is a different story. The engine has the low-end torque and driveability, the DCT is very smooth and can be driven in a way comparable to an auto. The suspension settings and steering in comfort mode feel same as 550i in comfort mode.

I bought a 550i because of day to day liveability, but when I drove the F10 M5 I was astonished by how it could be setup to match the 550i on Comfort, but then be turned into everything an M5 should be in M Mode.
__________________

2014 ///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-17-2012, 11:39 AM
chelseafc chelseafc is offline
Merc Convert
Location: CT
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 744
Mein Auto: '08 550i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post
I think you will find the f10 M5 is a different story. The engine has the low-end torque and driveability, the DCT is very smooth and can be driven in a way comparable to an auto. The suspension settings and steering in comfort mode feel same as 550i in comfort mode.

I bought a 550i because of day to day liveability, but when I drove the F10 M5 I was astonished by how it could be setup to match the 550i on Comfort, but then be turned into everything an M5 should be in M Mode.
Low end torque and DCT would be reason enough for me to give it a shot.
__________________

2008 550i M Sport Carbon Black on Black 6AT SAT

When in doubt, find row zed.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-19-2012, 05:23 PM
nhs156 nhs156 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta, GA
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 228
Mein Auto: '10 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by highyo View Post
the E60 M5 is haunted by the SMG. a terrible transmision. if you are going from an E60 m5 with manual to an F10 550i w/ manual you will likely be very disapointed. having driven the E60 M5 hard with SMG at the performance center, i FIRMLY believe the 550i in current firm is much better car througout. sure, the E60 m5 has a great suspension and that amazing engine, but the transmission really is that bad.
I love my SMG!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-19-2012, 05:27 PM
nhs156 nhs156 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta, GA
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 228
Mein Auto: '10 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by radelow View Post
Currently drive a 2008 M5 with 38k miles. Absolutely love it but the warranty is coming up in 12 months and going to the gas station every 3 days is getting old. I absolutely love the car but I am thinking it is time to move. Thinking about ordering a 550i with the M-Sport package. M5 out of the running as it is out of my self-impose (okay wife-imposed) limit of $75k.

Anyone made the switch? Did you regret it? Are you glad you did it?

Oh and Dinan Stage 2 is a given
As a fellow E60 M5 owner who contemplated an F10 550 (and test drove one): The 550 is much, much more of a luxury sedan vs a sport sedan (vs the M5 at least). It's not nearly as crisp, visceral or exciting. Biggest disappointment for me was the fact that it was eerily quiet to drive - could literally only hear the sound of the tires on the street, except when manhandling the throttle or upon acceleration (the 535, on the other hand, makes plenty of noise). Don't get me wrong, the 550 is a wonderful car - but don't get it for the gas mileage; it's not massively different. If you want a smoother, more relaxed and luxurious ride, then by all means go ahead - or if the (arguably) better interior/exterior design appeals. But it won't be nearly as much fun to drive.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-19-2012, 05:36 PM
radelow radelow is offline
Registered User
Location: San Diege, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 24
Mein Auto: '08 ///M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhs156 View Post
As a fellow E60 M5 owner who contemplated an F10 550 (and test drove one): The 550 is much, much more of a luxury sedan vs a sport sedan (vs the M5 at least). It's not nearly as crisp, visceral or exciting. Biggest disappointment for me was the fact that it was eerily quiet to drive - could literally only hear the sound of the tires on the street, except when manhandling the throttle or upon acceleration (the 535, on the other hand, makes plenty of noise). Don't get me wrong, the 550 is a wonderful car - but don't get it for the gas mileage; it's not massively different. If you want a smoother, more relaxed and luxurious ride, then by all means go ahead - or if the (arguably) better interior/exterior design appeals. But it won't be nearly as much fun to drive.
Thanks for the input. Frankly I would like to replace my M5 with a new M5 but right now that isn't really an option... in a year or two most definitely. I just want to maximize what resale value there is on the M5 and I think it occurs while there is still a warranty in place. In a year when the car has no warranty and 50k miles I think it really is going to take it in the shorts on resale... My plan was to lease something for 3 years and then buy a used CPO M5.
__________________
Mark
'11 X5 35d
'08 ///M5
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms