02-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
Mein Auto: 2011 I35 X5, 550 i M
F10 550I XDrive M 2011 all issues I have
Just to give everyone heads up on the piece of s**t car if you are considering buying fully loaded F10 550i xdrive M package 2011.
I have my car for almost 3 years and I am looking forward to dump that piece of s**t very soon end of leas near yeah!
Here are the list of issues:
- Replaced 5 RFT already
- Blew both turbo compressors and who knows what else that dealer didnít tell me related to ďDrive train malfunctionĒ messaging
- Replaced fuel pump
- Tried to fixe side view camera 5 times yep, they even re-wired everything still broken last time they changed it didnít work I didnít have time wait so I left. Now it start working after couple days of driving wow miracle
- Have soft closing doors, one time the passenger door wouldn't close all the way after restarting car couple times fixed it self.
- Sometimes when starting the car it makes crazy noise like scraping metal on metal, you all know what I am talking about you probably all get that just tried not to pay attention.
- Tire pressure malfunction came up twice so far no issues.
- Getting messagingís like battery discharge, asked dealer saying that due to not driving or cold weather yes but if I drive 30 miles a day and car stands in garage at 30-40 F donít see that being an issue, they checked but not seeing any problems with batteries
- There were bunch of other issues just donít remember now
Itís a love hate relationship; no issues with 2011 X5 besides fuel pump 3 times and had to replace navigation system otherwise loving it.
Ha I bet no one had as many issues and spent so much time at BMW dealership fixing their cars, might as well get a efing land rover.
So donít know what my next car would be but I am seriously considering staying away from BMW.
Anyways just venting, I would probably go back to BMW just effing weak and can't drive anything else it's an addiction, maybe Porsche or Mercedes would be next and have less issue