Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Region - IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI

Great Lakes Region - IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI
Regional forum for members in IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI.

Old 09-20-2016, 02:57 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 X6M
Do Not Buy: BMW X6M VIN: 5YMGZ0C52D0C40128

Purchased a 2013 BMW X6M 5YMGZ0C52D0C40128 and was informed by the sales person, Michael Gioscio that the vehicle was in impeccable condition with the exception of a small imperfection on the rear bumper. Prior to shipping the vehicle to me, the dealer was to install the 3M Clear shield and burned through the paint. The shop was to repaint the the front quarter panel but did such a poor job: signs of overspray, paint runs and color mismatch. In addition, the vehicle arrived damaged with scratches to the rear passenger door and door handle. The rear wheel was dented and wobbles when driven. The dealership is not honest and I would never recommend them to anyone. I was hoping to purchase my 4th BMW but the entire ordeal became such a nightmare. I am still fighting to get my deposit back and the dealership is already trying to sell this vehicle once more. I had also opened a complaint on the BBB. Dishonesty is redefined with these people and a disgrace to the brand.

BMW NA rewinded the entire process and any money paid. The dealership however lied to me that the wheel/tire protection package was not refundable because it was already paid for and will remain with the vehicle... I asked the obvious question: Would the new buyer inherit the protection package? The Sales Manager Aaron Allsopp then told me in the same breath that the next buyer would also have to pay for the plan. I told them that they are wrong and that are trying to double dip. I was also told that the comprehensive maintenance plan was not refundable in addition to the registration/taxes paid. The dealership was telling me that I owed them in excess of $13000... I called BMW NA and was told that the wheel tire package and the maintenance plan was 100% refundable. I spoke with the DMV and was told that there is a 90 day period to apply for the registration/tax refund from the state... I have caught the dealership in this lie and am trying to warn any other potential buyers to stay away from this vehicle/dealership. I am still awaiting for my deposit to be returned to me and yet this dealership is already trying to sell the vehicle once again... shameful act.

Last edited by KCS; 09-22-2016 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Need to include name of dealership and location: Herb Chambers BMW of Boston
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2016, 07:23 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2000 DINAN 540, 1983 745
I would also include the name of the dealership and location.

2000 Dinan 540 Dinan F&R strut tower brace, M5 F&R sway bars, Koni Sports, Eibach springs, Powerflex polyurethane bushings, Dinan stage 2 engine software, Stage 1 trans software, Zionsville cooling kit, resonator delete, Dinan exhaust, Dinan TB, AFE cai, 18" style 5's, 235/40/18 275/35/18, Ultimate cup holders, rear cup holder delete/coin holder, Hella taillights, clear sides, Depo AE, M5 spoiler
1983 745 turbo, style 138 wheels
Old 09-22-2016, 07:56 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 X6M
The name of the dealership is Herb Chambers BMW of Boston... I will see about editing my post. Thanks for the feedback

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
do not buy 5ymgz0c52d0c40128

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Region - IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI
Today's Posts Search