Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008 - 2014)

E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008 - 2014)
4th generation E90 M3 sedan, E92 M3 coupe and E93 M3 convertible. The last of the naturally aspirated M3s, powered by a 4.0 liter V8 making 414hp and 295 lb-ft of torque.

Old 03-18-2012, 11:56 PM
bmw best nothing less

Send a message via AIM to iluvmymthree
Mein Auto: 08 m3
help with cleaning matt rims

Hey whats up. I recently purchased the bmw style 359 black matt rims and I dont know how to properly clean them. I have did some research and found some info but most of it was very complicated to me saying to use things i have never heard of. I would like to know if there is a easier way or if someone could break it down just a little bit for me. Like what product can i buy to spray on and just wash off. Also people tell me not to use anything to wash them only soap and water but that does not work that well. Can I use a 3m terry cloth or something similar? I know i cant use paper towels and windex. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2012, 07:55 AM

Mein Auto: SG E92 M3
i use sonax on my OEM ZCP wheels (silver finish) with fantastic results. all you need is the sonax and an EZ detail brush, spray on and let it sit for about 5 min, scrub with the brush and rinse off. i've used this method from day one and my wheels are spotless, even the inner barrel.

i bought my stuff from detailersdomain.com, they're a forum sponsor and you should be able to get a 10% off code from phil over in the detailers forum: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13