Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 06-28-2011, 07:18 AM   #1
AGA Power Steering Reservoir

tim330i
Administrator

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by tim330i

AGA Power Steering Reservoir
From the same great company that brought you the N62 coolant pipe repair their latest product solves your power steering reservoir problems!

The Problem
The power steering reservoir is plastic and has very low heat dissipation. As a result, the steering system overheats if the car is driven hard. Even if driven normal in warm climates, the system runs hot causing the life of the steering component to be reduced.

All German Auto's Solution
All German Auto has developed a billet 6061 aluminum power steering reservoir. The billet finned design offers superior heat dissipation over the stock reservoir. The internal replaceable hi flow filter offers better than stock filtration with less back pressure.

Benefits
This AGA power steering reservoir is a direct bolt in part that installs in minutes. It lowers the power steering system temperature significantly, extends power steering component life, prevents steering fluid from overheating in hard driving conditions, and has a replaceable filter.

For instructions & fitments visit: http://www.allgermanauto.com/products

This article has been viewed 7122 times.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:49 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330i ZHP
Nice job AGA. Well thought out bit. I will definitely be upgrading soon
Old 01-23-2012, 12:38 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to muse2max
Mein Auto: 1995 740i,
I am interested in upgrading to the AGA Power Steering Reservoir. Please provide ordering information and parts plus tax total cost. Vehicle: 740i, 1995, BMW. Thanks
Old 01-23-2012, 06:58 AM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by muse2max View Post
I am interested in upgrading to the AGA Power Steering Reservoir. Please provide ordering information and parts plus tax total cost. Vehicle: 740i, 1995, BMW. Thanks
You can buy it from their website here -

http://www.allgermanauto.com/product...reservoir.html

Looks like you need PN AGA-PSR-6061-097-164. Cost is $289.

Once you get it on your car post a review for us!

Tim
Old 03-28-2012, 07:20 AM
Supporting Vendor

Mein Auto: E63 650i
Just FYI
We are now an authorized dealer for All German Auto as well

We have the reservoir in stock and ready to ship. and free shipping in the lower 48 states too
http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/PRT-AGA-PSR.html

Vincent

| Bimmerzone.com | 1-800-357-7797 | info@bimmerzone.com | 831 Lincoln Ave, Suite 3, West Chester PA 19380 |

Video about Bimmerzone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me5pjPS88Bw

We are proud to be Authorized Dealers for: Sprint Booster, Peake Research, Eisenmann Exhaust, Hartge, RPI Exhaust, AutoEnginuity, Bentley Publishers, Zymol, P21S, PowerFlex USA, Brembo GT, KW, Hawk and much more!!