Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
It's Back: Drive for Team USA Coming Soon to a BMW Center Near You!

Jon Shafer
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by Jon Shafer

BMW Drive for Team USA

FAQ: Here's what Bimmerfest members need to know:

Who is eligible for this offer?
The BMW Drive for Team USA Allowance is available for registered attendees of The BMW Drive for Team USA Event who purchase or lease a vehicle as a result of the event.

How long is the offer in place?
The offer is valid for purchases made the day of event attendance through October 31, 2012. For customers wishing to take delivery of a 328i xDrive or 335ixDrive Sedan, they may take delivery through January 2, 2013. Offer is not valid for vehicles ordered or delivered prior to event attendance. Eligible vehicles must be delivered from the day of the event through October 31, 2012. Eligible MY13 328i xDrive or MY13 335i xDrive Sedans must be delivered from the day of the event through January 2, 2013.

The BMW Drive for Team USA Allowance is available for registered attendees of The BMW Drive for Team USA Event who take delivery of an eligible vehicle as a result of event attendance.

Program Eligibility:

$1,000 offer is valid for purchases made the day of event attendance through October 31, 2012. Offer not valid for customer purchases made prior to event attendance or customer orders placed prior to the event. Events begin in April 2012 and run through August 2012. Offer valid on eligible vehicles delivered and reported retailed through DCSNet April 17 October 31, 2012. Eligible models include:
o All MY 2012 Vehicles
o All MY 2013 Vehicles (Excludes MY13 328i xDrive and 335i xDrive Sedans)

Specialty, Sales, and Extended Demos qualify if delivered to an end consumer during the specified program dates.

BMW NA Company vehicles, Retired AMP vehicles, Center Employee Lease vehicles, European Delivery vehicles, Daily Rental and EPP vehicles do not qualify.

Offer valid to recipient of "thank you" email or any family member residing within the same household.

Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase, subject to exclusions listed on this bulletin.

The BMW Drive for Team USA Allowance cannot be used in conjunction with the Golf Cup Offer, USAA Military Program or any Event related or closing / conquest cash offers.

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"

Last edited by tim330i; 04-18-2012 at 01:47 PM..
This article has been viewed 8719 times.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:54 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 328 xDrive M-Sport
2 questions, it says MY 2013 xDrive F30's are eligible, then a little lower it says they aren't eligible?

Also, can we use this in combination with the college graduate program?
Old 06-17-2012, 10:40 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 528xi; 2007 X5
For lease vehicles, the $1,000 applies toward "cash due at signing", correct?