Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts

BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts
Do you own a diesel powered BMW? Maybe a 335d or a BMW x35d? Come and talk about what makes your car great!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-11-2014, 05:47 PM
johntube's Avatar
johntube johntube is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New England (USA)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 157
Mein Auto: 2011 335d w/MSport
Looks like I'm getting carbon for Christmas

Engine Service soon light was on, second time in 6 months so I decided to drop off my car.

Me: "Dear SA, what is wrong with my 335d"
SA: "We looked at the codes and will need to remove the intake, we suspect carbon build-up"
Me: "Did you borescope, can you verify today what the issue is?"
SA: "Until we take off the intake and look at the valves, we'll know for sure. And since you have the extended warranty, this will be covered, so no worries"
Me: "What causes this CBU?"
SA: "It's caused by driving a diesel too hard before it warms up properly, we all do it"
Me: "....................speechless................... "

Car is a 2011 2335d with only 59K on the clock. Merry Christmas to BMW who designs a diesel that requires a cleaning every 50K to ensure proper emissions and operational efficiency......
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving something fast....and efficient

2011 335d w/MSport | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Glacier Silver Alum Trim | Premium Package | Cold Weather Package | Paddle Shifters | Steptronic | 193M style wheels!
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 12-11-2014, 06:24 PM
NWCT335d NWCT335d is offline
Registered User
Location: NW CT
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
Mein Auto: 2011 335d
"SA: "It's caused by driving a diesel too hard before it warms up properly, we all do it"

This = not at all true
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-12-2014, 05:50 AM
KeithS KeithS is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Central NJ
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,715
Mein Auto: '11 335d, '00 540iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntube View Post
Car is a 2011 2335d with only 59K on the clock. Merry Christmas to BMW who designs a diesel that requires a cleaning every 50K to ensure proper emissions and operational efficiency......
Pretty much right on schedule. It was at 53K miles for me. As I've said in other posts, this wipes out any savings the car could have provided by better MPG over the 335i. I believe BMW is at least making CBU cleaning close to their cost when on your dime. For those who keep cars a long time, the next cleaning will be on us. It appears BMW has given up trying to prevent CBU from happening, just making it less painful when it does.

I have not heard of CBU issues with the 328d or 535d, but may be too early to tell.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-12-2014, 07:25 AM
bimmerdiesel's Avatar
bimmerdiesel bimmerdiesel is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Bedford MA
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 843
Mein Auto: 335d
John: What kind of warranty do you have? CPO/BMW extended warranty?
__________________

335d Black Sapphire/Biege/Premium/Sport/Cold/Nav/CA/PDC/iPod

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-12-2014, 08:40 AM
DaveN007 DaveN007 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern California
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 247
Mein Auto: 2011 335d M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntube View Post
Me: "What causes this CBU?"
SA: "It's caused by driving a diesel too hard before it warms up properly, we all do it"
Have him put that in writing in you service order.

Ask for some written instructions from BMW regarding the proper driving of the 335d so as to avoid carbon build up.

Just for the record, the two SAs at my dealership are not slinging BS like this. Their attitude is, "Yep. It sucks. They are such great cars. But we will cover you if anything happens during factory and CPO warranty."

They put the last part it in writing.

Now it is my job to make sure I have a record of my concerns near the end of the CPO warranty so I can plead for good-will if hit with CBU before 100k miles...which I think is reasonable. (My 1984 318i went 235k miles before I had to replace the clutch. 300k before rebuilding top half of motor.)

In fact, in California the presumption of "lifespan for a vehicle" is 120k miles in the event of a lemon law case where you are figuring out how much of the vehicle you have "consumed. I only mention this as a guide when considering the question "When is it unreasonable for a 335d to fall over and die from CBU?"
__________________
2011 Alpine White on Brown Dakota 335d M-Sport * Premium* Cold Weather * Harmon Kardon * XM
2015 Pearl White Fiat 500e
2015 Laguna Blue Corvette Z06 (Coming in February)


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-13-2014, 09:27 AM
johntube's Avatar
johntube johntube is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New England (USA)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 157
Mein Auto: 2011 335d w/MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerdiesel View Post
John: What kind of warranty do you have? CPO/BMW extended warranty?
I have the 100k/6 yr warranty from BMW. I can't remember if it was Gold or Platinum, but it covers everything (with many exceptions) except electronics.
I've read quite a bit about CBU on our cars. My dealer did give my a line of c$#%, but at least they're covering it. I've read owners not being covered even with the BMW extended warranty.

I feel that BMW should be covering at least two, perhaps three cleanings. If all cars exhibit CBU, both gas and diesels, then the 335d is clearly "outside the norm" and should be considered a design flaw.


So, the next day, I went back to my dealer to pick up some stuff I left in the car. A conversation with another SA went like:

SA: "How do you like your diesel, would you buy another one?"
Me: "I love the way it drives, great torque! The CBU has me concerned, especially with diesel models, so I may not want to purchase another one"
SA: "Yes, BMW has had quite a few issues with this vehicle. The new diesel doesn't have problems like this model""
Me: "....................speechless............... .... "
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving something fast....and efficient

2011 335d w/MSport | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Glacier Silver Alum Trim | Premium Package | Cold Weather Package | Paddle Shifters | Steptronic | 193M style wheels!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-13-2014, 10:01 AM
KeithS KeithS is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Central NJ
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,715
Mein Auto: '11 335d, '00 540iT
In almost all cases, if you have any of the BMW warranties in effect, it looks like BMW will cover CBU regardless of what the fine print says. I'm sure there will be some dealers that will be a , just move your business permanently to a different dealer.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-16-2014, 02:38 AM
johntube's Avatar
johntube johntube is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New England (USA)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 157
Mein Auto: 2011 335d w/MSport
Photos were taken and pics were sent to BMW. Waiting their approval, but SA said it's definitely CBU.
Said it should take about 2 weeks, assuming BMW will approve in the next coupe days.
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving something fast....and efficient

2011 335d w/MSport | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Glacier Silver Alum Trim | Premium Package | Cold Weather Package | Paddle Shifters | Steptronic | 193M style wheels!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Flyingman's Avatar
Flyingman Flyingman is offline
hang up and drive!
Location: Miami
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,163
Mein Auto: 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntube View Post
Photos were taken and pics were sent to BMW. Waiting their approval, but SA said it's definitely CBU.
Said it should take about 2 weeks, assuming BMW will approve in the next coupe days.
Fingers crossed, let us know how it goes.
__________________

2010 Black 335D Sport/Premium, Michelin PSS 235/265
2000 Silver Z3 3.0i (Ret)
1999 Silver R1200C (Ret)
1968 Black 1600 Coupe (Ret)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-18-2014, 05:38 PM
johntube's Avatar
johntube johntube is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New England (USA)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 157
Mein Auto: 2011 335d w/MSport
Called the SA today: BMW has approved and the Grinch has commenced in taking my carbon present away.

I should have it back on 12/26.
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving something fast....and efficient

2011 335d w/MSport | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Glacier Silver Alum Trim | Premium Package | Cold Weather Package | Paddle Shifters | Steptronic | 193M style wheels!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-20-2014, 07:10 AM
diapason8 diapason8 is online now
Registered User
Location: Southern New England
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 22
Mein Auto: 2011 335d
That is good news. My 335d is in the shop now waiting for them to pull the intake and send photos to BMW. Am hoping and praying that they'll cover the CBU cleanout like they did for you !
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-20-2014, 08:19 AM
johntube's Avatar
johntube johntube is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New England (USA)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 157
Mein Auto: 2011 335d w/MSport
Quote:
That is good news. My 335d is in the shop now waiting for them to pull the intake and send photos to BMW. Am hoping and praying that they'll cover the CBU cleanout like they did for you !
I see you're from Southern New England.

My BMW Dealer has been extremely good every time I brought the car in during the 50K warranty and service period.

In 2011, I purchased my d. And even today, the gentleman from whom I purchased the car, always engages me in conversation. He even remembers my name, my wife's name and my hobbies. Pretty impressive.

My SA has also been very good. Prior to the 50K mark (last maintenance), the SA forgot to change the fuel and air filter, claiming the key did not instruct this service. After reading the manual, this was determined to be a mistake and these items were changed.

Point is, hopefully you have a dealer who will work with and for you.

The d has a design flaw, and BMW should owe up to it, not give us a line of c$%& that we caused the issue from our driving style.

That is what annoys me the most..........lying. But I can put up with it from the SA, as long as they fix my car.

BMW leadership and the company itself should provide d owners 3 free cleanings, one every 50K miles...........IMO
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving something fast....and efficient

2011 335d w/MSport | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Glacier Silver Alum Trim | Premium Package | Cold Weather Package | Paddle Shifters | Steptronic | 193M style wheels!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-20-2014, 11:52 AM
ard ard is offline
Resident Curmudgeon
Location: Sierra foothills
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10,726
Mein Auto: '12 X5 35d/E39M5/996TTX50
^^ It is a LONG list of known design defects in many marques wherein the manufacturer conspires to cover up the flaw, and mislead consumers as to the true nature of the issue. This is not a unique issue- BMW and this carbon fouling has been present in many models, and other marques. Porsche and the Gt1 engine coolant fitting debacle; the secondary air passage issue on older BMWs. Ford, Audi, etc, etc

Lawyers determine their financial exposure, the relative merits of a plaintiff case; the cost to mount the case; etc..they arrange a defense in terms of public and private documentation, and then choose a path.

In this case, they have decided to pay what it takes to pare down the defendant pool. They are fixing it under warranty, instead of the old "must be bad US gas" excuse...they are fixing it under the extended warranty, instead of saying "not covered since it is a contamination/fouling by environmental influences"...the remaining pool of defendants will be 'those without warranty past 50k, and those rare long term owners past 100k. And those that dont have a state emissions warranty past 50k..... Second owners are SOL.

So, crap on BMW and their corporate ethics when you can; make sure new buyers understand that corporations are basically unethical, self interested entities. The concept that they should 'do the right thing' is quaint...and the "what happened to the BMW that had pride in their products and stood behind the ownership experience' speaks to a concept that I dont think was really ever there.

IMO

PS I am surprised that state and federal EPA organizations are so difficult to engage. You can submit issues to NHTSA and get responses. Ive not seen much with EPA. I tried pushing some issues forward with hem and they slammed the door, now I have to do a records request path.... dicks
__________________
Keep it as simple as possible...but no simpler.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-21-2014, 09:07 AM
Hill Hill is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: PNW
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 420
Mein Auto: Kubota & F31 diesels
Quote:
Originally Posted by ard View Post
^^ It is a LONG list of known design defects in many marques wherein the manufacturer conspires to cover up the flaw, and mislead consumers as to the true nature of the issue. This is not a unique issue- BMW and this carbon fouling has been present in many models, and other marques. Porsche and the Gt1 engine coolant fitting debacle; the secondary air passage issue on older BMWs. Ford, Audi, etc, etc

Lawyers determine their financial exposure, the relative merits of a plaintiff case; the cost to mount the case; etc..they arrange a defense in terms of public and private documentation, and then choose a path.

In this case, they have decided to pay what it takes to pare down the defendant pool. They are fixing it under warranty, instead of the old "must be bad US gas" excuse...they are fixing it under the extended warranty, instead of saying "not covered since it is a contamination/fouling by environmental influences"...the remaining pool of defendants will be 'those without warranty past 50k, and those rare long term owners past 100k. And those that dont have a state emissions warranty past 50k..... Second owners are SOL.

So, crap on BMW and their corporate ethics when you can; make sure new buyers understand that corporations are basically unethical, self interested entities. The concept that they should 'do the right thing' is quaint...and the "what happened to the BMW that had pride in their products and stood behind the ownership experience' speaks to a concept that I dont think was really ever there.

IMO

PS I am surprised that state and federal EPA organizations are so difficult to engage. You can submit issues to NHTSA and get responses. Ive not seen much with EPA. I tried pushing some issues forward with hem and they slammed the door, now I have to do a records request path.... dicks
Exactly, and very well stated, ard.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-22-2014, 10:12 AM
spencer500 spencer500 is offline
Registered User
Location: Bath, PA
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 36
Mein Auto: 335d, Z3 M-Roadster
Looks like I am ALSO getting CBU for Christmas

Well, on my way to Christmas Shopping this morning, my 2011 335d displayed a SES light. No noticeable difference in the way it drove, but I called the dealer and asked if they could take a quick look at it and check the code.

They said that it needs the CBU service and promptly put me in a brand new 528i xdrive loaner (500 miles on the odometer) and wished me a Merry Christmas and told me that they would call me in early January when my car was done. It will all be covered under the Gold extended warranty and I will only owe $50 for the service.

I have only owned this car for 3 months and I was told that the performance difference will be noticeable when the car is returned. I thought the performance was pretty incredible as it was. Will I really notice a difference?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-22-2014, 10:15 AM
spencer500 spencer500 is offline
Registered User
Location: Bath, PA
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 36
Mein Auto: 335d, Z3 M-Roadster
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer500 View Post
Well, on my way to Christmas Shopping this morning, my 2011 335d displayed a SES light. No noticeable difference in the way it drove, but I called the dealer and asked if they could take a quick look at it and check the code.

They said that it needs the CBU service and promptly put me in a brand new 528i xdrive loaner (500 miles on the odometer) and wished me a Merry Christmas and told me that they would call me in early January when my car was done. It will all be covered under the Gold extended warranty and I will only owe $50 for the service.

I have only owned this car for 3 months and I was told that the performance difference will be noticeable when the car is returned. I thought the performance was pretty incredible as it was. Will I really notice a difference?
By the way, I forgot to mention. 49,000 on the odometer.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-22-2014, 10:22 AM
NWCT335d NWCT335d is offline
Registered User
Location: NW CT
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
Mein Auto: 2011 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer500 View Post
By the way, I forgot to mention. 49,000 on the odometer.
Dang, what dealer? Now that's service! It would be great to not have the issue in the first place, but to have it taken care of so quickly is great.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-22-2014, 10:29 AM
KeithS KeithS is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Central NJ
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,715
Mein Auto: '11 335d, '00 540iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer500 View Post
They said that it needs the CBU service and promptly put me in a brand new 528i xdrive loaner (500 miles on the odometer) and wished me a Merry Christmas and told me that they would call me in early January when my car was done. It will all be covered under the Gold extended warranty and I will only owe $50 for the service.

I have only owned this car for 3 months and I was told that the performance difference will be noticeable when the car is returned. I thought the performance was pretty incredible as it was. Will I really notice a difference?
At least they are now much more quickly and easily coming to the CBU diagnosis and going right to the cleaning instead of throwing parts at it dragging out the process.

You will feel a difference. It's not night and day different but will be a little more responsive, a little more power. I also felt that it sounded different. It restored that diesel growl I noted when the car was new. Biggest change is the improved (restored) MPG.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-22-2014, 11:04 AM
spencer500 spencer500 is offline
Registered User
Location: Bath, PA
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 36
Mein Auto: 335d, Z3 M-Roadster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCT335d View Post
Dang, what dealer? Now that's service! It would be great to not have the issue in the first place, but to have it taken care of so quickly is great.
Wyoming Valley BMW in Kingston, PA. They were FANTASTIC to deal with. My parents bought an X3 from them last year, and they have been great to deal with on all fronts. I actually went 60 minutes beyond my local BMW dealer because my local dealer told me that I should just keep driving it and make an appointment for mid-January which is the first that they had open and could give me a loaner.

Wyoming Valley treated me like I own a BMW, not a Chevy...(and I also own a Chevy Tahoe), but my expectation of BMW are higher when it comes to service.

Two thumbs up for Wyoming Valley BMW!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Nadir Point Nadir Point is offline
Oil Burner
Location: Colorado
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 171
Mein Auto: 335D
Wide variations in dealer's attitudes, policies and general tendency towards good, honest customer service is really pretty amazing. I had to try every dealer within a 50-mile radius before settling on one myself. After I did, some major work got done and we bought a car from them.

Investing in relationships is normally beneficial to both sides.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-22-2014, 04:34 PM
Flyingman's Avatar
Flyingman Flyingman is offline
hang up and drive!
Location: Miami
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,163
Mein Auto: 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer500 View Post
Wyoming Valley BMW in Kingston, PA. They were FANTASTIC to deal with. My parents bought an X3 from them last year, and they have been great to deal with on all fronts. I actually went 60 minutes beyond my local BMW dealer because my local dealer told me that I should just keep driving it and make an appointment for mid-January which is the first that they had open and could give me a loaner.

Wyoming Valley treated me like I own a BMW, not a Chevy...(and I also own a Chevy Tahoe), but my expectation of BMW are higher when it comes to service.

Two thumbs up for Wyoming Valley BMW!
Refreshing to hear!
__________________

2010 Black 335D Sport/Premium, Michelin PSS 235/265
2000 Silver Z3 3.0i (Ret)
1999 Silver R1200C (Ret)
1968 Black 1600 Coupe (Ret)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-24-2014, 06:34 AM
diapason8 diapason8 is online now
Registered User
Location: Southern New England
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 22
Mein Auto: 2011 335d
Good to hear ! I'm still waiting on word from BMW on my CBU cleanout (69k miles) but in the meantime the dealer gave me a 528xi as a loaner. They had given me an X1 originally, but when it became clear that it would be a couple of weeks (owing to Christmas and New Years) before I got my 335d back, the SA called me and said he had a nicer loaner for me. Very nice car, and very nice of them to upgrade the loaner when it looked like I'd be without my d for a few weeks !

Last edited by diapason8; 12-24-2014 at 07:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-24-2014, 02:36 PM
johntube's Avatar
johntube johntube is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New England (USA)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 157
Mein Auto: 2011 335d w/MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by diapason8 View Post
Good to hear ! I'm still waiting on word from BMW on my CBU cleanout (69k miles) but in the meantime the dealer gave me a 528xi as a loaner. They had given me an X1 originally, but when it became clear that it would be a couple of weeks (owing to Christmas and New Years) before I got my 335d back, the SA called me and said he had a nicer loaner for me. Very nice car, and very nice of them to upgrade the loaner when it looked like I'd be without my d for a few weeks !
Yesterday, my SA called and informed me that my car will most likely be ready next week (due to Christmas). The intake has come back from the vendor and all that is left is reassembly and testing.

I've had a 328xi for the last couple weeks. Not too impressed with this vehicle, so I'm clearly looking for the return of the D. In comparison of the D (neglecting the obvious power differences), a 2015 328 does not steer as precisely on the highway and the interior materials are a step down. I do like the extra legroom and shoulder room of the new 3 series, but overall, seems that BMW has taken a step backwards.

I've heard that the 235i is a pretty nice vehicle, but my dealer didn't have this model as a loaner.
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving something fast....and efficient

2011 335d w/MSport | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Glacier Silver Alum Trim | Premium Package | Cold Weather Package | Paddle Shifters | Steptronic | 193M style wheels!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-24-2014, 07:24 PM
brettboat brettboat is offline
Registered User
Location: Around
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 49
Mein Auto: F250
Gut that emissions system, problem solved... And Carbon build up ain't from driving too hard on a cold engine... It's from the EGR not performing a proper regen... Best way to solve this problem? Remove and/or program out all emissions controls. Not sure about your state, but alot have diesel exempt... The county I register my vehicles in has no emissions, no inspections, no nothing... On any vehicle.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-25-2014, 11:58 AM
Flyingman's Avatar
Flyingman Flyingman is offline
hang up and drive!
Location: Miami
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,163
Mein Auto: 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntube View Post
Yesterday, my SA called and informed me that my car will most likely be ready next week (due to Christmas). The intake has come back from the vendor and all that is left is reassembly and testing.

I've had a 328xi for the last couple weeks. Not too impressed with this vehicle, so I'm clearly looking for the return of the D. In comparison of the D (neglecting the obvious power differences), a 2015 328 does not steer as precisely on the highway and the interior materials are a step down. I do like the extra legroom and shoulder room of the new 3 series, but overall, seems that BMW has taken a step backwards.

I've heard that the 235i is a pretty nice vehicle, but my dealer didn't have this model as a loaner.
John, if they sent out the intake they did not do the in place walnut blast as per their own SB? Any idea why?
__________________

2010 Black 335D Sport/Premium, Michelin PSS 235/265
2000 Silver Z3 3.0i (Ret)
1999 Silver R1200C (Ret)
1968 Black 1600 Coupe (Ret)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms