Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E60 M5 (2006 - 2010)

E60 M5 (2006 - 2010)

Old 05-23-2012, 12:35 PM

Mein Auto: 2008 E60 M5
Attention E60-63 M5 and M6 Owners

I posted this same message on a couple of other message boards. In an effort to prove this is real and NOT SPAM I have attached some of the service records AND the letter from BMW. You can check the VIN# and verify if you like

I had problems with my transmission overheating and malfunctioning along with a few other problems on my 2007 M5. I had to hire an attorney because BMW did not want to fix my car under warranty any longer....they claimed that i was abusing the car. In the end after they finally fully investigated the transmission and the engine they learned that the consumption to mileage ratio was twice as high and it was causing engine misfires to happen. And when I would be stopped the car would idle up and down without touching the gas and then when I would touch the gas the car would either bog or jump. The master tech said that if I drove another couple hundred miles the engine would have blown. The attorney I hired got me $16,000+ back from BMW. The same attorney also took care of my brothers 335i and got him $8,800 and a new 335i. Be careful and don't allow BMW or any other car manufacturers fool you.

I got another E60 M5 but a 2008 this time. Even though these cars are known for the issues I just love M cars.

If you want my attorney's contact info let me know(My attorney did not charge me because BMW paid him). Email me if you want my attorney's info cameron@abcvirtualoffices.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2007M5.pdf (2.74 MB, 206 views)
File Type: pdf Letterfrom BMW.pdf (204.7 KB, 181 views)

Last edited by MastermindM5; 05-23-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Ads by Google
Old 05-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 ///M5
Thanks for the info.