Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Old 12-04-2016, 01:34 AM

Mein Auto: 123D - E87
F15 High Beams wont work

Hi,

i bought a crashed F15 with US Specs... The Front was completely Damaged so i have to replace the Headlights. The new Headlights come from a German Vendor, because the car is placed here. The new Headlight have no adaptive Light so i decoded it from the car, and changed some other VO Options... After replacing the Light Switch the rear fog light are working (in the EU we need it)
After checking all other Light Functions i saw that the High Beams dont working... Checked for Errors with ISTA but there were only Errors that the SZL is the wrong variant, mirror and door opener. But nothing about the High Beams.

Can some help me ?! I dont know why they wont work

Partnr of headloght: 7290054

sorry for my bad english
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2016, 01:46 AM

Mein Auto: F10
Maybe this will help:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=866044
Old 12-04-2016, 06:11 AM

Mein Auto: 123D - E87
This is for Cars with footwellmodule Not for Body Domain Controller and there is no shortcuircit in the error log

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming
Today's Posts Search