Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E46 (1999 - 2006)

E46 (1999 - 2006)
The fourth generation 3 Series (E46 chassis) was introduced in 1999 and set the standard for engineering and performance during it's years of production including being named to Car & Driver's 10 best list every one of those years! ! -- View the E46 Wiki

Old 10-08-2012, 10:28 PM

Mein Auto: 03 330i
Hey guys also having this problem and I pulled the codes, and three come up. Bank 1 bank 2 running to rich codes plus a tcc ckt stuck off. Any ideas????? Please help.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:00 PM

Mein Auto: 2003 325i
the Bank codes have always been in my car, i was told they are generated because of the fuel not being too clean or something of that sort.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:15 PM

Mein Auto: 03 330i
Ok well what about the tcc ckt being stuck off? Any ideas there? It just recently started running a little ruff when I come to a stop. This is my wife's car and our new baby. I'm just wanting it to run right again.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2006 X-5 / 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stork501 View Post
2003 330i
So today the EML, DSC and BREAK lights lit up my dash today 2 times. First time as i was driving to my friends house to detail his new Corvette and then again while i was pulling up to my house. Each time it happens i pull over and restart my car and it all clears. Also i have been noticing while my car is at a stop light my car kinda wobbles? when it idles. It shakes and i can feel it and i look at my passenger seat belt and it wobbles but makes no car death sounds.

I have noticed in the last month my car is falling apart around me... :/ i have about a good 6 things that need to be repaired but i cant afford some of them because i am a firefighter in training lol, so i am hoping this one is not going to break my bank.

ask any questions about this and i can answer to the best of my knowledge.
Any thoughts and ideas?

thank you all.
Just saw this. I had the same problem two years ago in my E46. The mech diagnosed a faulty throttle body potentiometer. He replace the throttle body unit and that fixed it. $332 labor + $410 for the part = 742.