Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)

X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
Talk about the E83 BMW X3 in this forum!

Old 06-11-2012, 08:50 PM

Mein Auto: Jetta TDI
Used X3 Manual Transmission - How to Find? (Vancouver)

Hello,

I would love to find a BMW X3 with a Manual Transmission (2008 models and older had it as an option), but haven't been having much luck. Any ideas on where or how I should go about looking for such a rare beast?

I have been looking on Autotrader, BMW.ca Pre-Owned, and Craigslist. I would prefer one of the new models (2008, 2007) and something near Vancouver.

Thank you,
Ward
Advertisement
Old 06-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 X3 MT
I think it was actually available through 2010.

Be patient. You're looking in all the right places but you might have to expand your search geographically into the US. Any problem buying a used car in the US and then registering it in Canada?

Just watch out, I found a lot of the AutoTrader listings for MT's were inaccurate and they were really AT's. If there are pictures you usuallly can spot the error.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:30 AM

Mein Auto: 2005 X3 2012 Golf R
I'd love to sell you mine, though it's slightly older and further away than you'd like...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=626041