Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)

X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
Talk about the E83 BMW X3 in this forum!

Old 07-03-2012, 07:35 AM

Mein Auto: 2006 X3
Feeler for 2006 x3 with 6 speed manual potentially for sale

I've been thinking about selling my 2006 x3 with the 6 speed manual tranny. It has fresh paint everywhere except for the rear bumper, new windshield, bumper and headlights. We witnessed an accident all although we were not in the accident all of the glass landed on top of our black BMW.
My wife is telling me it's either the BMW or the escalade and the truck is more useful.

It has new brakes, fresh oil change and like stated before it is the 6 speed manual with the aero package and it has heated seats, mirrors, and steering wheel. It also has factory navigation. It is jet black with terra cotta leather interior.

I would like to get 15k out of it which seems fair based on what I've seen. Especially considering it has the hard to find 6speed manual
Tranny.

I know this is in the wrong forum but wanted to put a feeler out here before listing it in the classifieds.

Pics available upon request.
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2012, 07:39 AM

Mein Auto: 2006 X3
Forgot to mention it also has a new battery this spring.
And it has 113k miles on it.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:21 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '06 X3
Well that is important -- the mileage that is! I understand how the 'slade is more useful -- not a day goes by that I don't miss having my old Tahoe for "stuff" that I want/need to do.