Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > The Detail Department

The Detail Department
Detailing tips, tricks to keep your bimmer in showroom condition.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:27 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto:
3D's AEROSOL GLASS CLEANER

http://www.3dproducts.com/Glass-Clea...tml?a_aid=8013

I normally use 3D's Ready to use glass cleaner, but my wife prefers foam to liquid.

We had some Sprayaway at home that she just used up recently and asked me if we had any more. I said sure, but this is 3D's version. I said it is a new can, I just received it so why don't you give it a try. She wanted to clean some mirrors in the house so it was a good opportunity to hear what she thought of the product. I was in the next room doing paperwork, when I hear her say: This smells very nice! And she went on about how 3D really know how to make a chemical product a pleasure to use.

When she was done with the first mirror, I went over and checked out the result. There was no smears or any residue left.

Highly Recommended!!!

Excellent ethenol-based glass cleaner that can be used to remove oil and smoke film from car windows. If you are a professional detailer or a car wash owner you must get 3D Aerosol Glass cleaner.

Glass cleaning is a must if you want to keep your car clean. If your glass windows and even your headlights are not cleaned enough, this may cause some problems, particularly when you are driving. It isn't always advisable that you rely on the car wash to do that job for you, especially if it's something as easy as a task like this. Whenever your glasses start to smug or your lights start getting darker, obviously, you'll have to clean them to get rid of the haze.

When it comes to glass and plastic headlight cleaning, Aerosol Glass cleaner is ideal as it foams onto the surface allowing you to see where it is sprayed easily. This glass cleaner gets rid of all kinds of dirt from all glass type materials, windshields, mirrors, and other glass. It easily removes any stubborn stains and at the same time, give it that clear shine.

Unlike other invisible glass cleaner, which are not VOC compliant due to recent regulations on aerosol containers. However, this is a VOC compliant aerosol glass cleaner. Great for use on sports cars, used cars, RVís to remove smoke residue, airborne contaminants, dirt and grime. Donít use squeegees found at gas stations, as they can harm your windows. Use this easy to use handy glass cleaner with a clean microfiber towel. An affordable solution to a risky pattern.

Directions:

SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. WILL NOT SPRAY WHEN COLD.

Remove protective cap - hold dispenser upright. Point valve opening towards window or glass to be sprayed, holding about 8 to 12 inches away. Press button - spray on fine mist and wipe clean. For best results, polish with a link-free, cotton cloth

www.3dproducts.com

First time buyers, use coupon code TD5

www.autopia.org

www.hdcarcare.com
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2012, 10:44 AM
The King of Common Sense

Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
After washing my car with Dawn (yes forever), wipe window with a clean towel, or rag, or tee shirt, or what ever that absorbs or spreads water.

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, thereís a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.