Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean019 View Post
No ?
I will be in Paris Thursday and Friday night. Maybe I can give you what you need.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Old 11-12-2012, 08:34 AM

Mein Auto: BMW F10 530D SILVER
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
What is EBA?
BMW EBA (Multilingual)
- Official Software of BMW that, altogether with the ETK, provides pamphlets of installation of accessories for our cars.

Bmw EBA contains detailed informations about installation of additional equipments and accessories for BMW and Mini vehicles.
Informations includes on how to carry out works in installation of phones, hands-free, TV-tuners, radio tape recorders, adjustment of central airs, xenon lamps, cruise control, navigating systems, alteration of standard sport suspension, installation of decorative elements, bars, refrigerators, hatches, heat seats, children's sitting, universal remote control, installation of a computer, installation of air conditioner, installation of audio of systems and additional audio devices, installation alarms - DWA III, DWA IV, DWA V, etc. etc.

For example: EBA 2181352 Rear view camera retrofit

The installation instructions (EBA) are not

included in the retrofit kit. Print out

the latest update of the instructions

from

the Aftersales Assistance Portal (ASAP)

and hand them over to the customer.

Last edited by mateforrest; 11-12-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:16 AM

Mein Auto: e90 M57N2 06 / e39 M62 00
Old 11-12-2012, 01:05 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateforrest View Post
BMW EBA (Multilingual)
- Official Software of BMW that, altogether with the ETK, provides pamphlets of installation of accessories for our cars.

Bmw EBA contains detailed informations about installation of additional equipments and accessories for BMW and Mini vehicles.
Informations includes on how to carry out works in installation of phones, hands-free, TV-tuners, radio tape recorders, adjustment of central airs, xenon lamps, cruise control, navigating systems, alteration of standard sport suspension, installation of decorative elements, bars, refrigerators, hatches, heat seats, children's sitting, universal remote control, installation of a computer, installation of air conditioner, installation of audio of systems and additional audio devices, installation alarms - DWA III, DWA IV, DWA V, etc. etc.

For example: EBA 2181352 Rear view camera retrofit

The installation instructions (EBA) are not included in the retrofit kit. Print out the latest update of the instructions from the Aftersales Assistance Portal (ASAP) and hand them over to the customer.
Interesting, but unfortunately these are not in ISTA/D that I have seen.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Old 11-14-2012, 07:37 AM

Mein Auto: E90 318d LCI
Here is a very hard to find link for the rapidshare files that were deleted (1st post):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0b4201024183669e9d92b24fd6159d bc24b046c3&dn=BMW%20ISTA%20P%202.46.3

Enjoy, it took me ~2 days to find it