Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Banned

Mein Auto: BMW 760Li BMW X5 4.8iS
Thanks DFEL750I for the feedback....just about to put another video up....
Old 07-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

In this video I demonstrate the pre-fitted floor mouldings that exist under the carpet for Comfort Access antenna (I01037) in the front right footwell (same on front left footwell). Even though my car did not come standard with Comfort Access, all the necessary connection points and provisions are standard in the car. Comfort Access was an option on the E65 E66 since their introduction in 2002.

Last edited by AceFX; 07-25-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW E65 745i
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFX View Post
Hey Stuart,

I use Dashsoft to realign them and I can change the VIN in the CAS too or the DME if I want to etc......
Found the problem with the Comfort Access, I hadn't connected the PA Bus to the CAS, so it is half reading it off the CAN-Bus.

The BT tool reads the VIN, then auto-lists what the car comes with out of the factory via an internet connection......but will add to the list any other modules it finds, will not show what it doesn't find and will give a report of the modules NOT found
Hi Ace,

Thanks, I had this problem, I dont think its that simple to pair the CAS and DME, they both calculate a rolling code from an alogrithim which is programmed when the CAS and DME are paired in the factory. I think you are referring to an EWS alignment which is not the same thing, it just resets the rolling codes if they become un-syncronised.

Accoring to the BMW info the CAS holds the master alogrithim and the DME adopts this during initial programming. I think you may have to re-fash the DME for it to accept the new CAS.

Code:
EWS-DME/DDE interface

Identical variable codes are stored in the CAS control unit and in the DME/DDE control 
unit. The value of these codes changes after every start procedure. Start enable only 
takes place if the code sent by the CAS control unit agrees with the code calculated 
in the DME/DDE control unit.

The control units are allocated only during initial programming of the DME/DDE 
control unit. The engine control unit then adopts the basic code of the CAS control 
unit.

Important
It is not possible to replace the DME/DDE or CAS control units for test purposes!
In rare cases, it is possible that the variable codes in both control units deviate 
from each other. In these cases, it is possible to reset both codes to the initial 
value via the service function 'DME(DDE) - CAS matching' (EWS matching).
I may be wrong though... wich I hope I am! and it can be performed by a simple EWS re-alignmnet!

I will also be using INPA, NCS and WinKFP, Hopefully it wont be too difficult to translate the BMW dash method.

Great work!

Stuart

Last edited by stuartjohn24; 07-18-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:43 AM
Banned

Thanks John, I appreciate your input very much, however I have not been blocked by this ....... yet ....... stay tuned..... I sorted out the Comfort Access module and the PDC issue. I am about to post up a video
Old 07-18-2012, 01:25 AM
Banned

In this video I demonstrate that I have resolved the problem with the PDC and the PGS conflict. Now the Comfort Access is recognised and I also demonstrate recoding of the VIN number on the PGS module. The PGS system is now active in my car and I only have a few more things to do before the task is completed.

Last edited by AceFX; 07-25-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:40 AM

Nice job Ace, it's all looking good!

Where did you get all the antennas and wiring? Did you strip this from another 7 at the breakers?

There aren't many breakers near me, and certainly none with E65/E66's! Let alone with comfort access!!!!

The antennas are pretty cheap, it may be easier to buy these new and make the wiring harness myself, it's just two twisted wires for each antenna?

It's a shame the CAS needs to be replaced too, this is some pretty serious retrofitting!

Keep up the good work ACE, really keen to see this working! When do you think you will have it sorted?

Stuart
Old 07-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Banned

Hey Stuart, as per the very first video in this thread, I purchased the entire setup complete from a salvage yard in the USA. They removed everything I needed from a car and sold it to me. I have a Comfort Access module, four footwell antennas and a LHD CAS & DME (matched pair) available for sale if you are interested. I can do a video demonstrating that the Comfort Access module works too if you are interested
Old 07-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Banned

I will keep you posted

Last edited by AceFX; 07-21-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:21 PM

Mein Auto: 750I
Quote:
Before I actually change my CAS unit, I am going to try and change the coding in it to recognise the Comfort Access, I will keep you posted
Good that you are going to try this. If you need a list of all the codable options in the cas let me know. I'm not sure if you can easily see the codable options with dashsoft as could be seen in NCS Expert.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Banned

Yes please.....that would be a big help. I just wrote a post to somebody else about how a part number change is related to the coding options in any of the modules that BMW use, even though physically they are the same. I am hedging my bets that it will just be a coding change to my CAS to enable Comfort Access..... what can you help me with please?
Old 07-18-2012, 04:55 PM

Mein Auto: 2008 750 LI
Hi AceFX excellent post. You have and are continuing to do a great job on you instruction videos and your great feedback in the thread. Great work. It is so enlightening. I have been reading and watching your videos for hours now. I looked at the Bavarian Technic software and I read the differences between professional VS enthusiast. It makes sense that they would limit the enthusiast to do not have access to Coding or Command Console features. May not have access to some activation that should only be used by professionals.

Workshop information is not available in the Enthusiast version. Is this really needed? I ask because I read in a different forum where there are MOD enthusiasts who are able to open and close their trunk with the fob, roll the windows up and down with the fob, open and close the window with the fob. I am wondering if this software has the ability to do this. In addition, I noticed that in your videos, you switch back and forth from Bavarian Technic to BMW Dash Scanner 3 in 1 I think. Is there an advantage over one to the other? I have been trying to find the answer on my own without having to bother you but I was not successful.

In your videos, I noticed that you pretty much have things already tore apart as you demonstrate how to do various modifications. When you replaced your door handle, you explained that you were able to make a tool to assist with reassembling the handle. I am wondering what types of tools are needed to remove the various components to install for example, the IPod cable, etch. I would hate to scratch or damage my dash and or other panels. Any suggestions.

I recently purchased my 750 LI 2008 fully loaded with rear entertainment system and had some issues. For one, my 6-disk DVD player plays the disk but will not display a picture. The dealer installed a new one but still does the same. They said they need to get one from Germany. Fortunately, the care is under warranty for two more years. It is still in the shop while they try to resolve this issue. I have wondered if others had this happen to them. I asked the dealer if my car should have the ability to play DVD movies in the front of the car. They say no, only in the rear. I have seen your video that shows otherwise. I figure if I had the ability to enable this myself I would because the BMW dealer has no clue on the TV and DVD option in the IDrive. Can you share your thoughts? By the way i am a newbie as well
Old 07-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Banned

Hey 1pulcritude, I appreciate your questions and will help you, and I understand you are a 'newbie', however in future, when you have a big question like this with lots of answers required, maybe better to PM me rather that put it in this thread. It can sort of hijack the thread if you know what I mean.

Quote:
Hi AceFX excellent post. You have and are continuing to do a great job on you instruction videos and your great feedback in the thread. Great work. It is so enlightening. I have been reading and watching your videos for hours now. I looked at the Bavarian Technic software and I read the differences between professional VS enthusiast. It makes sense that they would limit the enthusiast to do not have access to Coding or Command Console features. May not have access to some activation that should only be used by professionals.
I guess this is aimed at the level of computer literacy and understanding of your car that the user has. With the professional, you can shut your car down if you don't know what you are doing. It can be sorted but you need to know what you are doing.

Quote:
Workshop information is not available in the Enthusiast version. Is this really needed? I ask because I read in a different forum where there are MOD enthusiasts who are able to open and close their trunk with the fob, roll the windows up and down with the fob, open and close the window with the fob. I am wondering if this software has the ability to do this. In addition, I noticed that in your videos, you switch back and forth from Bavarian Technic to BMW Dash Scanner 3 in 1 I think. Is there an advantage over one to the other? I have been trying to find the answer on my own without having to bother you but I was not successful.
This is a CKM (Car Key Management) function and you need a program that can access the CKM to do that. Bavarian Technic and Dashsoft do not do this as far as I have seen so far. I used INPA to do these changes to my car.

Quote:
In your videos, I noticed that you pretty much have things already tore apart as you demonstrate how to do various modifications. When you replaced your door handle, you explained that you were able to make a tool to assist with reassembling the handle. I am wondering what types of tools are needed to remove the various components to install for example, the IPod cable, etch. I would hate to scratch or damage my dash and or other panels. Any suggestions.
On many of my videos, (and there are many more than just this thread) I have demonstrated how to remove the door handle with videos. Search me as member, go to my statistics and search all my threads. If you are stuck on a particular thing, PM me and when I have time I will post the factory instructions.

Quote:
I recently purchased my 750 LI 2008 fully loaded with rear entertainment system and had some issues. For one, my 6-disk DVD player plays the disk but will not display a picture. The dealer installed a new one but still does the same. They said they need to get one from Germany. Fortunately, the care is under warranty for two more years. It is still in the shop while they try to resolve this issue. I have wondered if others had this happen to them. I asked the dealer if my car should have the ability to play DVD movies in the front of the car. They say no, only in the rear. I have seen your video that shows otherwise. I figure if I had the ability to enable this myself I would because the BMW dealer has no clue on the TV and DVD option in the IDrive. Can you share your thoughts? By the way i am a newbie as well
Many BMW dealers don't know s*** and I and others on this board have proved them wrong time and time again. For example, in Australia, it is legal to have DVD play in the front, but only while you are stationary, where as in Europe and the USA, it is not allowed, so they just change the coding. Same equipment, just different coding. I can help you with that too. The fault you are having is not with the DVD player by the way. If the sound is working, the picture information is there too. There are two seperate connections off the DVD player to the MOST and to the RGB. My bet is there is a break in the RGB (video) connection between the DVD player and the screen.

Last edited by AceFX; 07-18-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:56 PM

Mein Auto: 2008 750 LI
Thank you for schooling me on proper forum etiquette. As you said, the dealer tech shops do not know much. I wonder how long it will take the dealer to fix the rear DVD player. I will take the time to view your other threads that address my questions. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. I will take some time now to look at you past post as well as others so I can further educate myself on what you guys have now mastered. Thank you again and keep up the excellent work.
?
Old 07-18-2012, 07:00 PM
Banned

Of course if you ever get stuck...... just ask
Old 07-18-2012, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Hey Stuart, as per the very first video in this thread, I purchased the entire setup complete from a salvage yard in the USA. They removed everything I needed from a car and sold it to me. I have a Comfort Access module, four footwell antennas and a LHD CAS & DME (matched pair) available for sale if you are interested. I can do a video demonstrating that the Comfort Access module works too if you are interested
Hi ACE, Ahh sorry I missed that!

I may consider it, I will wait and see how you get on with the CAS if you don't mind, that's the only bit that's worrying me!!!

However I drive on the 'RIGHT' side too! Ha ha!

Thanks

Stuart
Old 07-19-2012, 08:19 PM

I pulled the coded options for my CAS and it seems like comfort access is codeable in there. I'm the NCS .TRC file I can see an option for "passive access" that is set to active in my CAS. I didn't have too much time and didn't want to play with turning this off to see if it disabled comfort access but I can probably try that later if I need to.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:57 AM
Banned

Awesome news DFEL750I........ I was pretty sure it was going to be a coding issue
Old 07-20-2012, 10:52 AM

Dont mean to clutter the thread but below are the options that are codeable in the CAS. I have highlighted the option (PASSIVE_ACCESS) I think that needs to be changed to enable comfort access in red for those using NCS Export to code. I did see a bunch off other options with "PASSIVE" in the string but they were not set to active and my comfort access does work withou issues. There are also some strings with the word "KOMFORT" that are worth looking at as well like "KOMFORTSTART" which is also set to "active" in my CAS

BAUREIHE
e65
BAUART
limousine
MAX_DREHZAHL
wert_01
MAX_DREHZAHL_AUS
wert_01
TRANSPONDER
aktiv
GETRIEBE_GAENGE
6_gaenge
FH_KMFRTFBDTIM
aktiv
ZEIT_BREMSE
wert_01
KMFRT_OEFF_HINTEN
wert_01
KMFRT_OEFF_SHD
wert_01
KMFRT_SCHL_VORNE
wert_01
KOMFORT_SCHL_SHD
wert_01
ANSTEUERZEIT
wert_01
KMFRT_OEFFNEN
wert_01
KMFRT_SCHLIESSEN
wert_01
MIND_KMFRT_NACH_UNTERB
wert_01
MAX_KMFRT_UNTERB
wert_01
MAX_KMFRT_UNTERB_FBD
wert_01
PA_MONITOR_CONFIG
wert_01
LANGDRUCK_SST_FAHRT
aktiv
FH_HINTEN
aktiv
FH_DISAKLR
nicht_aktiv
FH_DISAKL15
nicht_aktiv
KOMFORTOEFFNUNG
aktiv
KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG
aktiv
FH_UMLSCH
nicht_aktiv
KOMFORT_AUS
aktiv
KLR_AUS_TKSITZ
aktiv
SONDERTASTE_INNENLICHT
innenlicht_ein
PA_TVRERFATH
wert_01
PA_TSPERRVR
wert_01
PA_TBEREITPE
wert_01
PA_ID_GEBER
wert_01
ANLASSERSPERRE_P_HW
aktiv
ABZUGSPERRE_P_HW
nicht_aktiv
ABZUGSPERRE_P_CAN
nicht_aktiv
START_BREMSE
aktiv
START_KUPPLUNG
nicht_aktiv
START_ABBRUCH_KLR
aktiv
KOMFORT_EIN
aktiv
GESCHW_NOT_START
wert_01
SPERRE_CRASH_ER
aktiv
VR_KLR
nicht_aktiv
VR_KLR_EINMALIG
nicht_aktiv
VR_GESCHW_EINMALIG
nicht_aktiv
SPERRE_HECKKLAPPE_KLR
nicht_aktiv
ER_TANKKLAPPE_SER
aktiv
CRASH_SCHWERE
wert_01
CRASH_BESCHLEUNIGUNG
wert_01
VERRIEGELUNGSSCHWELLE
wert_04
GESCHW_SPERRE_TOEHK
wert_01
ZEIT_AUTO_ZV_VR
wert_01
KOMFORTSTART
aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_8
nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_9
nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_10
nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_OHNE_NR
nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_1
aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_2
aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_3
aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_4
aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_5
nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_6
nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_7
nicht_aktiv
DELAY_KL50_L_AUS
wert_02
DELAY_KL15_3_AUS
wert_03
KOMFORT_AUS_IN_50MS
wert_03
ABZUGSPERRE_GESCHW
wert_02
ENABLE_CLT_NACH_CRASH
nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_8
nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_9
nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER10
nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGEL_XKM/H_OHNE_NR
nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_1
aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_2
aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_3
aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_4
aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_5
nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_6
nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_7
nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_8
nicht_aktiv
ZV_DISFERTMODE
nicht_aktiv
ZV_DISTRANSMODE
nicht_aktiv
ZV_DISWERKSTMODE
nicht_aktiv
FH_DISFERTMODE
aktiv
FH_DISTRANSMODE
aktiv
FH_DISWERKSTMODE
aktiv
EWS_NACHLAUF_KLR_AUS
nicht_aktiv
PA_TBEREIT_PG
wert_02
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_9
nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER10
nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEI_ENTR_OHNE_NR
nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_1
nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_2
nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_3
nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_4
nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_5
nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_6
nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_7
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR08
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR09
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR10
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_OHNE_NR
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR01
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR02
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR03
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR04
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR05
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR06
nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR07
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR08
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR09
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR10
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_OHNE_NR
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR01
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR02
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR03
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR04
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR05
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR06
nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR07
nicht_aktiv
FH_KINDERSICHERUNG
aktiv
FH_USACANADA
nicht_aktiv
FH_RESETTIMEOUTKL50
aktiv
FH_DISTGDEFECT
aktiv
FH_DISCLSYDEFECT
aktiv
FH_DISFBDDEFCT
aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_8
nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_9
nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_10
nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_OHNE_NR
nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_1
nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_2
nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_3
nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_4
nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_5
nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_6
nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_7
nicht_aktiv
KISITMRMAX
wert_01
PERSONALISIERUNG_AUS
nicht_aktiv
FBD_HECKKLAPPE_TOTZEIT
wert_01
FBD_PANIK_TOTZEIT
wert_01
KLR_AUS_BHOFFEN
aktiv
KLR_AUS_TIMEOUT
wert_02
FH_CABRIO_VERDECK_MODUL
nicht_aktiv
FBD_MOTORSTART
wert_01
FBD_PANIKDAUER
wert_01
PASSIVE_ENTRY
nicht_aktiv
PASSIVE_GO
nicht_aktiv
PA_TNACHLAUFPG
wert_01
PA_FBD_REF
wert_01
CHIPCARD
aktiv
EE_ZEIT_NLF
wert_01
EE_ZEIT_ABFR
wert_01
ZV_AUTHENTISIERUNG
nicht_aktiv
FH_ABSCHALTKRITERIUM
nicht_aktiv
BOS_DATEN_ANFRAGEN
aktiv
EWS3
aktiv
FH_RESESCH
nicht_aktiv
FH_ECEFIN
nicht_aktiv
DNMT_FLASH_KEYPLGD
aktiv
FBD_AKTIV_KL15AUS
nicht_aktiv
FBD_TESTKEY_AKTIV
nicht_aktiv
FBDIN_9_6_KBAUD
nicht_aktiv
PA_INTERBROADCAST_DELAY
nicht_aktiv
PA_CONFIG_FBDLONG
aktiv
PA_CONFIG_FBDREFCHECK
nicht_aktiv
CLT_TASTE
nicht_aktiv
SQCNT_UPDATE
nicht_aktiv
BEDINGUNG_CC_10KM
aktiv
GESCHW_REQ_CC
wert_01
CCM_SEND_INVALID
nicht_aktiv
SLEEPTIMER_FH_KLRAUS
wert_01
MFS_KEY_PLGD
aktiv
MOTORHAUBENKONTAKT
aktiv
KOMFORTOEFFNUNG_FB
aktiv
EWS_FEHLER_MOTORLAUF
aktiv
EWS_SCHRITTWEITE_2
nicht_aktiv
ANLASSSPERRE_NOTSTART_PN
nicht_aktiv
MFS_MIT_TON
nicht_aktiv
FBD_PERS_SERVICEFUNKTION
nicht_aktiv
ES_EINMALIG_CLT
aktiv
KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB
aktiv
FH_DISASHD_KL15
aktiv
FS_DATEN_ANFRAGEN
aktiv
SICHERHEITSFAHRZEUG
nicht_aktiv
FH_SICHERHEITSFAHRZEUG
nicht_aktiv
TYP_LENKUNG
linkslenker
SCHIEBEHEBEDACH
aktiv
MOTORFERNSTART_CAN
nicht_aktiv
MOTORFERNSTART_GENERELL
nicht_aktiv
SCHAERFEN/ENTSCHAERFEN
schloss_und_fernbedienung
SONDERTASTE_PANIKALARM
panikalarm
MOTOR_ART
benzin_normal
ZYLINDER_ZAHL
8_zylinder
MOTOR_HUBRAUM
n62b48
PASSIVE_ACCESS
aktiv

KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_PA
aktiv
STARTABBRUCH_PN
nicht_aktiv
PA_GETRIEBESPERRE_VR
nicht_aktiv
ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR
aktiv
LAENDERVARIANTE_BNDB
kanada
GETRIEBE_TYP
automatik
ZV_SELEKTIV
aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_1
aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_2
aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_3
aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_4
aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_5
aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_6
aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_7
aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_8
aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_9
aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_10
aktiv
ERROR_EJECT
aktiv
ER_TANKKLAPPE_VR
aktiv
FBD_HSF_0
wert_09
FBD_HSF_1
wert_09
CAN_MEHRFACH_SICHERN
aktiv
FBD_AKTIV_KEYIN
aktiv
FBD_MOTORLAUF
wert_02
CLASS_PWR
klasse_2
ANLASSERSPERRE_P_CAN
aktiv
ANLASSERSPERRE_ZS
aktiv
BORDMONITOR_CODE
nicht_aktiv
CC_KONSISTENZ
wert_01
CC_SCHLUESSELVARIANTE
wert_01
CC_VERSION
wert_01

Last edited by DFEL750I; 07-20-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:02 AM
Banned

AWESOME...........thanks DFEL750I

Old 07-20-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
AWESOME...........thanks DFEL750I......... I just knew it was going to be a coding issue and you have answered that for me....woo hoo
Youre welcome. Here also is the nettodat file from NCS for the options that are coded. You can see corresponding lines like 3002 etc in there and the binary data in each of the positions. I am not sure how they translate with what you do in DASHSOFT

B 00101100,000B,15,68,01,01,30,0C,E1,FF,FF,FF,FF
B 00101200,0008,30,34,37,35,55,36,53,57
B 00101400,0004,00,06,01,00
B 00300000,000D,8F,F4,1E,C8,14,0A,28,32,64,32,0E,10, 00
B 00300100,0010,02,E1,21,00,01,00,10,02,18,00,00,1E, 00,1E,07,FF
B 00300110,0008,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
B 00300200,0010,2C,20,10,7F,00,00,00,32,01,5E,00,32, 01,5E,11,94
B 00300210,000E,00,FA,00,96,00,32,01,2C,00,C8,03,E8, 0A,00
B 00300300,000B,46,03,14,08,08,78,28,00,02,00,00
B 00300400,000B,11,05,05,0A,02,00,00,00,0A,64,00
B 00300500,0004,17,0A,05,1C
B 00300600,0002,01,00
Old 07-20-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
AWESOME...........thanks DFEL750I......... I just knew it was going to be a coding issue and you have answered that for me....woo hoo
Just pulled the coding info for my CAS (Part: 6942488 Manf: 07.08.2003) which uses the E65_CAS.C03 coding file, It does appear to have the comfort access parameters!:

Code:
BAUREIHE
	e65
BAUART
	limousine
MAX_DREHZAHL
	wert_01
MAX_DREHZAHL_AUS
	wert_01
TRANSPONDER
	aktiv
GETRIEBE_GAENGE
	6_gaenge
FH_KMFRTFBDTIM
	aktiv
ZEIT_BREMSE
	wert_01
KMFRT_OEFF_HINTEN
	wert_01
KMFRT_OEFF_SHD
	wert_01
KMFRT_SCHL_VORNE
	wert_01
KOMFORT_SCHL_SHD
	wert_01
ANSTEUERZEIT
	wert_01
KMFRT_OEFFNEN
	wert_01
KMFRT_SCHLIESSEN
	wert_01
MIND_KMFRT_NACH_UNTERB
	wert_01
MAX_KMFRT_UNTERB
	wert_01
MAX_KMFRT_UNTERB_FBD
	wert_01
PA_MONITOR_CONFIG
	wert_01
LANGDRUCK_SST_FAHRT
	aktiv
FH_HINTEN
	aktiv
FH_DISAKLR
	nicht_aktiv
FH_DISAKL15
	nicht_aktiv
KOMFORTOEFFNUNG
	aktiv
KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG
	aktiv
FH_UMLSCH
	nicht_aktiv
KOMFORT_AUS
	aktiv
KLR_AUS_TKSITZ
	aktiv
SONDERTASTE_INNENLICHT
	innenlicht_ein
PA_TVRERFATH
	wert_01
PA_TSPERRVR
	wert_01
PA_TBEREITPE
	wert_01
PA_ID_GEBER
	wert_01
ANLASSERSPERRE_P_HW
	aktiv
ABZUGSPERRE_P_HW
	nicht_aktiv
ABZUGSPERRE_P_CAN
	nicht_aktiv
START_BREMSE
	aktiv
START_KUPPLUNG
	nicht_aktiv
START_ABBRUCH_KLR
	aktiv
KOMFORT_EIN
	aktiv
GESCHW_NOT_START
	wert_01
SPERRE_CRASH_ER
	aktiv
VR_KLR
	nicht_aktiv
VR_KLR_EINMALIG
	nicht_aktiv
VR_GESCHW_EINMALIG
	nicht_aktiv
SPERRE_HECKKLAPPE_KLR
	nicht_aktiv
ER_TANKKLAPPE_SER
	aktiv
CRASH_SCHWERE
	wert_01
CRASH_BESCHLEUNIGUNG
	wert_01
VERRIEGELUNGSSCHWELLE
	wert_04
GESCHW_SPERRE_TOEHK
	wert_01
ZEIT_AUTO_ZV_VR
	wert_01
KOMFORTSTART
	aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_8
	nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_9
	nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_10
	nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_OHNE_NR
	nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_1
	nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_2
	nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_3
	nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_4
	nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_5
	nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_6
	nicht_aktiv
VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_7
	nicht_aktiv
DELAY_KL50_L_AUS
	wert_02
DELAY_KL15_3_AUS
	wert_02
	wert_03
KOMFORT_AUS_IN_50MS
	wert_03
ABZUGSPERRE_GESCHW
	wert_02
ENABLE_CLT_NACH_CRASH
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_8
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_9
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER10
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGEL_XKM/H_OHNE_NR
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_1
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_2
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_3
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_4
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_5
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_6
	nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_7
	nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_8
	nicht_aktiv
ZV_DISFERTMODE
	nicht_aktiv
ZV_DISTRANSMODE
	nicht_aktiv
ZV_DISWERKSTMODE
	nicht_aktiv
FH_DISFERTMODE
	aktiv
FH_DISTRANSMODE
	aktiv
FH_DISWERKSTMODE
	aktiv
EWS_NACHLAUF_KLR_AUS
	nicht_aktiv
PA_TBEREIT_PG
	wert_02
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_9
	nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER10
	nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEI_ENTR_OHNE_NR
	nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_1
	nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_2
	nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_3
	nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_4
	nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_5
	nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_6
	nicht_aktiv
HECKSCHEIBE_ENTR_SENDER_7
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR08
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR09
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR10
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_OHNE_NR
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR01
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR02
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR03
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR04
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR05
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR06
	nicht_aktiv
TOEHK_EO_HS_SCHL_NR07
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR08
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR09
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR10
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_OHNE_NR
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR01
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR02
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR03
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR04
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR05
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR06
	nicht_aktiv
HKAT_EO_HS_SCHL_NR07
	nicht_aktiv
FH_KINDERSICHERUNG
	aktiv
FH_USACANADA
	nicht_aktiv
FH_RESETTIMEOUTKL50
	aktiv
FH_DISTGDEFECT
	aktiv
FH_DISCLSYDEFECT
	aktiv
FH_DISFBDDEFCT
	aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_8
	nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_9
	nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_10
	nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_OHNE_NR
	nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_1
	nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_2
	nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_3
	nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_4
	nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_5
	nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_6
	nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEGSHILFE_SENDER_7
	nicht_aktiv
KISITMRMAX
	wert_01
PERSONALISIERUNG_AUS
	nicht_aktiv
FBD_HECKKLAPPE_TOTZEIT
	wert_01
FBD_PANIK_TOTZEIT
	wert_01
KLR_AUS_BHOFFEN
	aktiv
KLR_AUS_TIMEOUT
	wert_02
FH_CABRIO_VERDECK_MODUL
	nicht_aktiv
FBD_MOTORSTART
	wert_01
FBD_PANIKDAUER
	wert_01
PASSIVE_ENTRY
	nicht_aktiv
PASSIVE_GO
	nicht_aktiv
PA_TNACHLAUFPG
	wert_01
PA_FBD_REF
	wert_01
CHIPCARD
	aktiv
EE_ZEIT_NLF
	wert_01
EE_ZEIT_ABFR
	wert_01
ZV_AUTHENTISIERUNG
	nicht_aktiv
FH_ABSCHALTKRITERIUM
	nicht_aktiv
BOS_DATEN_ANFRAGEN
	aktiv
EWS3
	aktiv
FH_RESESCH
	nicht_aktiv
FH_ECEFIN
	nicht_aktiv
DNMT_FLASH_KEYPLGD
	aktiv
FBD_AKTIV_KL15AUS
	nicht_aktiv
FBD_TESTKEY_AKTIV
	nicht_aktiv
FBDIN_9_6_KBAUD
	nicht_aktiv
PA_INTERBROADCAST_DELAY
	nicht_aktiv
PA_CONFIG_FBDLONG
	aktiv
PA_CONFIG_FBDREFCHECK
	nicht_aktiv
CLT_TASTE
	nicht_aktiv
SQCNT_UPDATE
	nicht_aktiv
BEDINGUNG_CC_10KM
	aktiv
GESCHW_REQ_CC
	wert_01
CCM_SEND_INVALID
	nicht_aktiv
SLEEPTIMER_FH_KLRAUS
	wert_01
MFS_KEY_PLGD
	aktiv
MOTORHAUBENKONTAKT
	aktiv
KOMFORTOEFFNUNG_FB
	aktiv
EWS_FEHLER_MOTORLAUF
	aktiv
EWS_SCHRITTWEITE_2
	nicht_aktiv
ANLASSSPERRE_NOTSTART_PN
	nicht_aktiv
MFS_MIT_TON
	nicht_aktiv
FBD_PERS_SERVICEFUNKTION
	nicht_aktiv
ES_EINMALIG_CLT
	nicht_aktiv
KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB
	aktiv
FH_DISASHD_KL15
	nicht_aktiv
FS_DATEN_ANFRAGEN
	aktiv
SICHERHEITSFAHRZEUG
	nicht_aktiv
FH_SICHERHEITSFAHRZEUG
	nicht_aktiv
TYP_LENKUNG
	rechtslenker
SCHIEBEHEBEDACH
	nicht_aktiv
MOTORFERNSTART_CAN
	nicht_aktiv
MOTORFERNSTART_GENERELL
	nicht_aktiv
SCHAERFEN/ENTSCHAERFEN
	nur_mit_fernbedienung
SONDERTASTE_PANIKALARM
	panikalarm
MOTOR_ART
	benzin_normal
ZYLINDER_ZAHL
	8_zylinder
MOTOR_HUBRAUM
	n62b44
	m67d44
PASSIVE_ACCESS
	nicht_aktiv
KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_PA
	nicht_aktiv
STARTABBRUCH_PN
	aktiv
PA_GETRIEBESPERRE_VR
	aktiv
ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR
	nicht_aktiv
LAENDERVARIANTE_BNDB
	gb
GETRIEBE_TYP
	schrittschaltung
ZV_SELEKTIV
	nicht_aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_1
	nicht_aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_2
	nicht_aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_3
	nicht_aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_4
	nicht_aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_5
	nicht_aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_6
	nicht_aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_7
	nicht_aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_8
	nicht_aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_9
	nicht_aktiv
SEL_ZV_SENDER_10
	nicht_aktiv
ERROR_EJECT
	aktiv
ER_TANKKLAPPE_VR
	aktiv
FBD_HSF_0
	wert_09
FBD_HSF_1
	wert_09
CAN_MEHRFACH_SICHERN
	aktiv
FBD_AKTIV_KEYIN
	nicht_aktiv
FBD_MOTORLAUF
	wert_02
ANLASSERSPERRE_P_CAN
	aktiv
ANLASSERSPERRE_ZS
	aktiv
BORDMONITOR_CODE
	nicht_aktiv
CC_KONSISTENZ
	wert_01
CC_SCHLUESSELVARIANTE
	wert_01
CC_VERSION
	wert_01
But checking the 'possible' options shows:

Code:
01ED       PASSIVE_GO                      
    0007       aktiv                           active
    000B       nicht_aktiv                     not active
01EC       PASSIVE_ENTRY                   
0A81       PASSIVE_ACCESS                  
It could be possible! but ACE... if it is a simple code change why do the CAS have different variants for CA and non CA??

Also just noticed:

KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_PA
aktiv

Is comfort close.

If this is a code change.... im doing this ASAP!

Last edited by stuartjohn24; 07-20-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Banned

Thanks again DFEL750I .........you have provided the information that I needed, perfectly

Old 07-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Banned

StuartJohn...... you must have faith my young padawan....... the 'force' is strong with me
Old 07-20-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjohn24 View Post
Just pulled the coding info for my CAS (Part: 6942488 Manf: 07.08.2003) which uses the E65_CAS.C03 coding file, It does appear to have the comfort access parameters

But checking the 'possible' options shows:

Code:
01ED       PASSIVE_GO                      
01EC       PASSIVE_ENTRY                   
0A81       PASSIVE_ACCESS                  
It could be possible! but ACE... if it is a simple code change why do the CAS have different variants for CA and non CA??

Also just noticed:

KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_PA
aktiv

Is comfort close.

If this is a code change.... im doing this ASAP!
PASSIVE_ENTRY, PASSIVE_GO both not active in my car and comfort access still works so these options do not need to be activated.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Banned