Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > BMW i3 / i8 / ActiveE

BMW i3 / i8 / ActiveE
Are you excited about the upcoming BMW i3 or i8? Interested in learning more about the BMW ActiveE? This is the place for you!

Old 09-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Build your own BMW i8 - Preview configurator live

BMW i8 configurator

BMW UK has an BMW i8 preview configurator live on their site. There are 3 color choices, Ionic Silver, Crystal White and Sophisto Grey. The white and great each come with a choice of accent colors. There are three wheel choices but noticeably missing are the carbon fiber wheels options. Perhaps they're not road legal in the UK, they will not be available in the USA either. On the interior there are 4 leather choices. While this is not the complete configurator there will be very few options on the i8. The i8 will arrive state side in the spring with a starting price of $135,700.

Build your own i8 and let us know how you configured it.

Read more about the BMW i8

Last edited by tim330i; 09-11-2013 at 11:14 AM.
More about Build your own BMW i8 - Preview configurator live

bmw-i8-frankfurt 1bmw-i8-frankfurt 2bmw-i8-frankfurt 3bmw-i8-frankfurt 4bmw-i8-frankfurt 5bmw-i8-frankfurt 6bmw-i8-frankfurt 7bmw-i8-frankfurt 8bmw-i8-frankfurt 9bmw-i8-frankfurt 10

Ads by Google
Old 11-21-2013, 08:10 AM

Mein Auto: 5 Series
Great Behind The scenes production video shot in NYC of the i8