BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New Wheels Finally

6K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  First_745Li 
#1 ·
So I finally decided on a wheel style. Got the run around from Lexani. I went with these. The kind if look like Alpina wheels. Obviously not. I really like them. Thoughts? Yay or nay? I haven't put my h&r springs on just yet, so it's not as flush as I want it to be. Painted my calipers red. The brand is Beyern. 22x9.5 in front with 3" lip, and 22x10.5 rear with 4" inch lip. Thinin about spacers as well. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Alloy wheel

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
They look great! Beryen wheels were made with BMW's in mind. I give you props for not going with some cheap looking wheel and expecting us all to like it. Nice choice.

I suggest getting some BMW Roundel stickers and putting them on the centers. You can get them at the dealer for about $5 - $15 each depending on the dealer. Measure the size in mm.

#4 · (Edited)
Wheels look absolutely SICK! Great choice!

I will agree with Jenks: the BMW center caps would look better. I am Pretty sure the stock BMW caps will be a direct fit in beyern wheels.

Oh....your car is 100% already lowered!

#9 ·
Great choice man! Although I do think it would have looked better with a larger rear lip, I'm sure it's beautiful in person :D

#12 ·
when i had my 745 I contemplated getting the same ones, I wasnt sure about them and could find any pics of them on an e65, this was also in 07. they look good though.

#13 ·
looking good lowering it should set it off

#17 ·
I bet they look even better rolling........ Now you have to get someone to video you going down the street. lol

#19 ·
I Likes ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.