Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > European Delivery > The Travel Forum

The Travel Forum
Planning a trip or have a great travel story? Need travel tips or want to share your experiences (and photos)? Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, the Bimmerfest Travel Forum is your best resource on the Web.

Old 07-23-2012, 12:55 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Nightlife spots worth mentioning in Prague, Berlin and Munich

I searched using the app. since I'm traveling atm but didn't find much. Sorry if thus has been covered many times before.

We are headed to Berlin in a few days as well as Munich and Prague. We are used to clubs like Liv in south beach at the Fointainbleu. What are the clubs that have the best sound and vibe in the aforementioned cities, please?

We also love real jazz like be-bop, as in Charlie Parker, Sonny Stitt, Monty Alexander, etc... and blues. If any clubs come to your mind for these genres aswell, would you please list them? I appreciate your insights.

Sent from a Freakin' Cell Phone
Ads by Google
Old 09-11-2012, 01:20 AM

Mein Auto: 2010 650i Vert
I just got done staying at the Fontainbleu and went out to live one of the nights we were there. So I think I understand what your looking for.

In Munich I dont't believe there are any large clubs of (live) caliber. In my opinion the best club I went to in Munich was P7. The people are somewhat snooty and it aint easy getting in the door but once we did I was more impressed it than others I've been to in Munich.

I've never been to Berlin but I'm on my way there at the end of the month so if you find something out let me know.

Been to Prague twice and cant remember any of the places by name. What I can say is that you'll have an easier time finding large style clubs in Prague than in Munich. It will also be cheaper in Prague.