Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 12:24 AM
()_:_:_))_C_A_M_E_L_)

Send a message via Yahoo to pelonx1st
Mein Auto: BMW 745LI
[QUOTE=Rookie2008;6976886]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelonx1st View Post

Come on bro she is a girl. You came at her like she was a rookie an she clearly explain how she is not. You should have just kept your comment to your self.
You might be right on this one but I didnt insult her in anyway, she obviously got offended cause I told her if she needed help so what wrong did I do?

ONLY E66 IN THE WORLD RESPECTED IN THE STANCE COMMUNITY -STANCE APPROVED-
Old 07-28-2012, 12:28 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 745LI/ F02
Nothing bro! I just stay out of it.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:30 AM
David

Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Your car looks great, driftgirl. Very cool to have a female that is passionate about cars and has great taste in modding.

Looking forward to more pictures.

2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614
Old 07-28-2012, 07:00 AM

Mein Auto: 06 750li Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftGirl View Post

"Trying to get the VIP Game"? I like your confidence...but a lil research would serve you well.

You're a funny guy, ask your Liberty team mates about me...I'm sure MANY of them will set you straight in regards to "DriftGirl"

After asking a buddy or two, Let me know if you need any help or advice about your build....It's always nice to have someone who can work beyond "off the shelf" products.

The E65 chassis is new to me...I bought it to be a daily driver, but I just cant leave well enough alone, I guess. I figure a few mods wont make the car stand out too much in a parking lot or pulling up to a biz meeting.

I didnt hop on this board to get into a pissing match. I'm here to learn about this car, mainly the electronics and coding....

Great looking ride..Love the lip in the back
Old 07-28-2012, 07:19 AM
SideShow activist

Mein Auto: 745Li
Quote:
DriftGirl I already know about you and your sc300 was nothing special but a tinted headlight and sponsored by falken???? Does that Falken sticker give you an extra 15 hp??? Please!!! lets be real that car aint **** to fix up, every other person in So cal has that car turbo charged big wow and it aint that unique its a wannabe toyota supra.
LoL!! and WHEN did I build that car? I havent driven that car in over a year. Will not even go into detail about the things Ive done for that make/model...im sure others will tell u if you make the mistake and ask.

Try this: Go to ANY Lexus board (like Clublexus). Stance forum or VIP (Like VIPSTYLECARS) and make a thread asking about me,what Ive done and capable of doing...

Let's talk VIP:

- One of us has owned a Biz that caters to VIP car...you talking to me like im new to the game is comical, coinsidering you're not even playing said game.
- One of us has put 100's of cars on Air or has designed VIP air setups and have sold product around the world.
- Your car is not a VIP platform. Head over to VSC and ask the rest of the folks that have pioneered the scene stateside...me included. I'm not a SuperModerator there anymore but it doesnt mean that the rest wont tell you the same...your car is not VIP and never will be.
- On the subject of your car...honestly, it looks tacky IMHO. You're trying to build it into something that will never be VIP. Its the wrong platform. IF it were the proper platform, yes it would be VIP...but from here it looks like a car that someone threw money at, hoping something would stick. Just my opinion..and a professional one at that.

Lets talk DriftGirl:

- The difference between you and I...One of us BUILDS cars. the other pays to get things done.,,,nothing wrong with that, but stay in your lane if your wallet is the only thing doing the talking. .
- Ive got LOTS of built cars in my driveway...from true VIP , track cars,Show cars and Daily drivers....Im not a one trick pony or someone who has to put all their eggs into one basket.
- I Weld (all forms) custom paint, Bodywork,fabrication,composites..theres NOTHING done to a car that I cant do at a high (award winning) level....one of us is a professional car BUILDER...one of us "just buys stuff"
- One of us travels the world to talk about what SHE does...Speaking with the heads of Toyota and many other places that sell the parts that us tuners love so much....oh, and paid to do so.

.......Sidewayz to the next light!

[QUOTE=pelonx1st;6976856]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie2008 View Post

Obviously lil girl dont know about my car and the stages, I know you a newbie but humble urself before you respond like you know whats up with this car or my car cause obviously you dont stay in the import game and leave the euros to the big boyz thanks and by the way change the wheels and step up ur game.
FACT: Your not a BigBoy if you cant put in work. You simply do not have the SKILLS to do what I do....keep frontin to people hear that dont fully understand what the genre of VIP is....just be careful with your "Parrot build ",cause somebody may call you out on it.

I came from the Lowrider scene...did it well. Then to the Import world...and did it well. I will do the same in the Euro scene. One thing I will not do is try to make a car into something its not or blend styles like an idiot.

Im sure you're proud of the car youve built....However, Im partially (or in whole) responsible for more builds than I can recall.

I own a single purse that cost more than your wheels..and tires..FULL RETAIL. Lets not go there...cause Ive got them in multiple colors

I'll put my skills up against any builder in the nation...win or lose, they will know theyve been in the fight of their life.

Bring more to the table (than a rolling contradiction) if you wanna get at me. I'm Done with the pissing contest..

Honestly, If you're happy with your build, Im happy for you....

Oh, FALKEN stickers do in fact add 100000hp. EVERYBODY knows this!!! get sum FALKEN Tires!

[QUOTE=***CCCP***;6976884]
Quote:

Hahahaha some body just got owned.
[QUOTE=crombo97;6976887]+1k
Quote:

The car looks good Driftgirl keep up the good work
Thanks, I have a lot on my plate but will keep the build going and trying to make sure everything flows

[QUOTE=pelonx1st;6976894]
Quote:

You might be right on this one but I didnt insult her in anyway, she obviously got offended cause I told her if she needed help so what wrong did I do?
again, Just because I didnt join this forum and talk about all the things ive done in the past, all the cars I currently own or all the things im capable of doing, doesnt mean Im a sitting duck for you to take shots at. That wasnt cool...

Trust me, I would never do what you've done to your E65...You're safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
Your car looks great, driftgirl. Very cool to have a female that is passionate about cars and has great taste in modding.

Looking forward to more pictures.
Thank you so much! I hopped into the E65 fast without knowing ANYTHING about the car... I was driving down the street and saw this thing at a car lot next to the juice bar I was headed to. Walked in and left with the car an hour later. Dont know how to use the IDRIVE, dont know what features the car has, I didnt even know it was called an E65 / E66 until I looked up 745li on the BMW boards. LoL!!

There are good members here that have offered help when I need it. Hopefully i can return the favor when I get to know the car a bit better.

Current Lineup:
BMW E31: Air suspension,19x10 / 19x11 Trafficstar
BMWE38:Air suspension,20x10 / 20x12 Forgiato
BMWE65: 22x10 / 22x11 Asanti ELT
Lexus SC400: Single turbo, 19" SRR wheels
Lexus GS300: VIP , Air Suspension,19" WORK wheels
S13 Silvia: WideBody, JDM conversion,SR20det,15" WORK wheels
Lexus LS430 UL:Air Suspension, 20"MAYA DLS

Last edited by DriftGirl; 07-28-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:29 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 745LI/ F02
[QUOTE=DriftGirl;6977165]LoL!! and WHEN did I build that car? I havent driven that car in over a year. Will not even go into detail about the things Ive done for that make/model...im sure others will tell u if you make the mistake and ask.

Try this: Go to ANY Lexus board (like Clublexus). Stance forum or VIP (Like VIPSTYLECARS) and make a thread asking about me,what Ive done and capable of doing...

Let's talk VIP:

- One of us has owned a Biz that caters to VIP car...you talking to me like im new to the game is comical, coinsidering you're not even playing said game.
- One of us has put 100's of cars on Air or has designed VIP air setups and have sold product around the world.
- Your car is not a VIP platform. Head over to VSC and ask the rest of the folks that have pioneered the scene stateside...me included. I'm not a SuperModerator there anymore but it doesnt mean that the rest wont tell you the same...your car is not VIP and never will be.
- On the subject of your car...honestly, it looks tacky IMHO. You're trying to build it into something that will never be VIP. Its the wrong platform. IF it were the proper platform, yes it would be VIP...but from here it looks like a car that someone threw money at, hoping something would stick. Just my opinion..and a professional one at that.

Lets talk DriftGirl:

- The difference between you and I...One of us BUILDS cars. the other pays to get things done.,,,nothing wrong with that, but stay in your lane if your wallet is the only thing doing the talking. .
- Ive got LOTS of built cars in my driveway...from true VIP , track cars,Show cars and Daily drivers....Im not a one trick pony or someone who has to put all their eggs into one basket.
- I Weld (all forms) custom paint, Bodywork,fabrication,composites..theres NOTHING done to a car that I cant do at a high (award winning) level....one of us is a professional car BUILDER...one of us "just buys stuff"
- One of us travels the world to talk about what SHE does...Speaking with the heads of Toyota and many other places that sell the parts that us tuners love so much....oh, and paid to do so.

FACT: Your not a BigBoy if you cant put in work. You simply do not have the SKILLS to do what I do....keep frontin to people hear that dont fully understand what the genre of VIP is....just be careful with your "Parrot build ",cause somebody may call you out on it.

I came from the Lowrider scene...did it well. Then to the Import world...and did it well. I will do the same in the Euro scene. One thing I will not do is try to make a car into something its not or blend styles like an idiot.

Im sure you're proud of the car youve built....However, Im partially (or in whole) responsible for more builds than I can recall.

I own a single purse that cost more than your wheels..and tires..FULL RETAIL. Lets not go there...cause Ive got them in multiple colors

I'll put my skills up against any builder in the nation...win or lose, they will know theyve been in the fight of their life.

Bring more to the table (than a rolling contradiction) if you wanna get at me. I'm Done with the pissing contest..

Oh, FALKEN stickers do in fact add 100000hp. EVERYBODY knows this!!! get sum FALKEN Tires!

Thanks, I have a lot on my plate but will keep the build going and trying to make sure everything flows

Quote:

again, Just because I didnt join this forum and talk about all the things ive done in the past, all the cars I currently own or all the things im capable of doing, doesnt mean Im a sitting duck for you to take shots at. That wasnt cool...

Thank you so much! I hopped into the E65 fast without knowing ANYTHING about the car... I was driving down the street and saw this thing at a car lot next to the juice bar I was headed to. Walked in and left with the car an hour later. Dont know how to use the IDRIVE, dont know what features the car has, I didnt even know it was called an E65 / E66 until I looked up 745li on the BMW boards. LoL!!

There are good members here that have offered help when I need it. Hopefully i can return the favor when I get to know the car a bit better.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:48 AM

Mein Auto: x5
P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1343490497.865724.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	334650  
Old 07-28-2012, 09:15 AM

[QUOTE=DriftGirl;6977165]LoL!! and WHEN did I build that car? I havent driven that car in over a year. Will not even go into detail about the things Ive done for that make/model...im sure others will tell u if you make the mistake and ask.

Let's talk VIP:

Lets talk DriftGirl:

Quote:

I was literally lol..

Very true statements made and I have been on some of said forums and seen your presence.

Keep doing what you're doing. Get that 850 done if its not already

Last edited by 7Fif; 07-28-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:16 AM

What kind of roof spoiler do you have DriftGirl?
Old 07-28-2012, 11:29 AM

Driftgirl u don't build anything I heard aboout u that's great u want to tell these guys u build ur own rides but let's be real. Think I have to respect u because u were in the vip game longer then me and u have a shop? For a person that has a shop ur cars look ****en horrible as hell. By the way I've been in the vip scene way longer then u since roger in l tunes got me my junction produce kitduring 2001 lil girl so stop yapping like you know vip been there done that. By the way just cause u have a wack gs on eurolines don't make me u vip sad thing is I don't care to work on my car cause I actually have sponsores that do it for me. One thing too is that u model for ur own rides and u should qqqwuit that cause u ain't that hott let's put it like that hahahah

Old 07-28-2012, 12:08 PM
SideShow activist

Mein Auto: 745Li
Quote:
Driftgirl u don't build anything I heard aboout u that's great u want to tell these guys u build ur own rides but let's be real. Think I have to respect u because u were in the vip game longer then me and u have a shop? For a person that has a shop ur cars look ****en horrible as hell. By the way I've been in the vip scene way longer then u since roger in l tunes got me my junction produce kitduring 2001 lil girl so stop yapping like you know vip been there done that. By the way just cause u have a wack gs on eurolines don't make me u vip sad thing is I don't care to work on my car cause I actually have sponsores that do it for me. One thing too is that u model for ur own rides and u should qqqwuit that cause u ain't that hott let's put it like that hahahah
YOU MAD BRO?

Wait, I DONT BUILD ANYTHING?!? Are u F'ing serious? LoL!! whatever dude...say what you want to save face around here. Youre a joke...and pissed because i exposed your wack ass build.

I dont do Import modeling...I took pictures with one of my builds for a magazine and never did it again. Nothing against the girls in the Import scene but you wont find me there..not sure why you're concerned? You should be concerned about where YOUR girl is....or isnt Only cars Ive posed with were for Maxim Magazine and FHM....which should be no concern to you.

your sponsors do it for u? and thats something to brag about? Ive turned down more sponsors then you'll ever have. You're obviously in the game for the wrong reason.

wheres their ROI? I havent seen your car in one mag,movie,tv show,ad...NOTHING.

And who the hell is Roger? Am I supposed to know this person? why are you name dropping strangers to me? You REALLY sound stupid now.

I dont think you have to respect me...However, judging by your response you already do....scratch that, You have no choice but respect me little BOY.

Now you resort to making ish up to make yourself seem like you're on the level? Face it, YOU DONT MAKE WEIGHT

Google has you in circles trying to call out all my current cars...you found 2 builds...find the other 5

awwww, dont like my GS? It's a platform car ya know?..maybe you should educate yourself before you come on here talking all this VIP ish, with a fake ass build.

I have No respect for what youve done to that poor E65...do it on a platform car if you want to claim VIP. Your car is a cockeyed, bastard that nobody (but you) will claim...

Yes, theres work in it....But VIP its not. ...PLEASE STOP LYING TO PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW BETTER.

My wack ass cars have been featured in more magazines then you have teeth Say what you want, numbers dont lie...and I certainly dont have to.

What you done is brought a knife to a gun fight....

you've lost....Now go play with yourself, Im done with you

Current Lineup:
BMW E31: Air suspension,19x10 / 19x11 Trafficstar
BMWE38:Air suspension,20x10 / 20x12 Forgiato
BMWE65: 22x10 / 22x11 Asanti ELT
Lexus SC400: Single turbo, 19" SRR wheels
Lexus GS300: VIP , Air Suspension,19" WORK wheels
S13 Silvia: WideBody, JDM conversion,SR20det,15" WORK wheels
Lexus LS430 UL:Air Suspension, 20"MAYA DLS

Old 07-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Major

Mein Auto: 745 li
This thread is useless without pictures and prove blah blah blah who cares really. We have one guy here hows like that hes banned for 30 days we all know pelon and his ride im not a big fan of vip cars but pelon's car is one of the best looking 7s on this forum. Doesnt matter if u build it or u pay for it the end result is what counts. Driftgirl with all due respect its a bit unfair to come here and say i did this and i did that to me its just words. Lets see some pictures.
Pelon bro this argument is going no where u have nothing to prove man. Keep what ur doing. U know what they say. if women is quet do not interrupt her))))
Driftgirl nothing agains you or anything dont get me wrong welcome to the forum.

Last edited by ***CCCP***; 07-28-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***CCCP*** View Post
This thread is useless without pictures and prove blah blah blah who cares really. We have one guy here hows like that hes banned for 30 days we all know pelon and his ride im not a big fan of vip cars but pelon's car is one of the best looking 7s on this forum. Doesnt matter if u build it or u pay for it the end result is what counts. Driftgirl with all due respect its a bit unfair to come here and say i did this and i did that to me its just words. Lets see some pictures.
Pelon bro this argument is going no where u have nothing to prove man. Keep what ur doing. U know what they say. if women is quet do not intereapt her))))
Driftgirl nothing agains you or anything dont get me wrong welcome to the forum.
Yeah Imma keep my mouth shut on this one, she mad so im good.

Old 07-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Do work son!

Mein Auto: M3turbo,745Li
guys we dont need this but damn its good..

You both gonna look back at this thread one day and just laugh about it..

BTW, DriftGirl the car looks great so far keep up the good work
ACS Trunk Spoiler
B&G Drop Springs
5% Tinted Windows
22" Symbolic SL-14 Color Matched
Old 07-28-2012, 03:07 PM

+1
Old 07-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffrides View Post
guys we dont need this but damn its good..

You both gonna look back at this thread one day and just laugh about it..

BTW, DriftGirl the car looks great so far keep up the good work
Dont they sound like a married couple?
Old 07-28-2012, 03:44 PM

Mein Auto: 760 Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***CCCP*** View Post
Dont they sound like a married couple?

You mean also kinda like Slick44 and Kathy?

Last edited by pkathee; 07-28-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkathee View Post

You mean also kinda like Slick44 and Kathy?
Wait what is that even possible.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:30 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: POS Honda
I am locking this thread, i am ready to give people on this board time outs.

Anyone, I mean anyone giving a negative vibe to another member is going to get an infraction and warned.

I am on my 5th week watching you all......Please test my moderation.

Closed Thread