Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Performance Center Delivery

Performance Center Delivery
Are you interested in picking up your new BMW at the Performance Delivery Center in beautiful South Carolina? Get all your questions about picking up your car answered here by staff from the Performance Delivery Center and other members who have already had the experience! ... View the PDC Wiki -- View the Delivery Date Calendar -- Add Your Delivery Date to the Calendar

Old 07-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Enthusiast

Mein Auto: E92 335i Coupe
Post Learn More About the BMW Performance Center and the M School

If you have been wondering what the BMW Performance Center M School is all about, then you may want to check out the video above or the M School photo gallery on the site to see what it is all about. The video goes through some of the elements that you will experience at the Performance Center and shows you just how much fun this could be.

BMW M5 at the M School

You have a number of options to choose from including:
  • One-Day M School - $1,450
  • Two-Day M School - $3,595
  • Advanced M School at Virginia International Raceway (VIR) - $4,600 accommodations not included
  • Advanced M School at Charlotte Motor Speedway (CMS) - $5,000 and includes the hotel

BMW M5 at the M School

Has anyone here taken one of the classes yet or planning on it?

Jump on over to the web site and see if a date is available for you to take a class!
More about Learn More About the BMW Performance Center and the M School

BMW-Performance-Center-M-School 1BMW-Performance-Center-M-School 2BMW-Performance-Center-M-School 3BMW-Performance-Center-M-School 4BMW-Performance-Center-M-School 5BMW-Performance-Center-M-School 6BMW-Performance-Center-M-School 7BMW-Performance-Center-M-School 8BMW-Performance-Center-M-School 9BMW-Performance-Center-M-School 10

Advertisement
Old 07-19-2012, 06:13 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 Bentley Continental
Looking into this now! Heard a lot about it and I've got a birthday coming up...
Old 08-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 05 G35X; 09 335 vert
I'm sure the M school is awesome! Wife and I just attended the BMW Car Control Clinic -- while the focus is on accident avoidance and maintaining control of the car, it is still an extremely useful and well taught course. We both loved it! my pics/writeup is in the PCD forum here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=636554