Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - current)

X3 F25 (2011 - current)
The latest X3 brings some added style and some new features to the BMW SUV family. Talk about the new F25 now!

Old 08-06-2012, 08:26 AM

Mein Auto: BMW
Current X3 incentives

Is there anything currently available outside loyalty cash and the $300 off with the BMW Ultimate Drive App?

Hoping BMW might kick up the incentives in the coming months!
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2012, 03:26 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 X3 35i
Check out the BMW DRIVE FOR TEAM USA if you can do the event BMW will give you $1000 toward the the purchase of a new BMW. I do not know if they are still offering it but you can try this link. http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...UDESummer.aspx
Old 08-06-2012, 03:34 PM

I'm signed up for a "Drive for Team USA" event next Thursday in NJ. Some dealers in NJ have even later dates, but I think it's finished in most states. I wasn't able to find a slot in NY.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:44 PM

Its a nice event and well worth the trip for the $1000 savings. FYI I think the coupon will expire in october. Also dont purchase the car until after you get your BMW coupon code. I got my coupon code emailed to me 2 days after the event, but they said it could take up to a week to get it. Good luck. Any idea what X3 and options you would like?
Old 08-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerovector View Post
Is there anything currently available outside loyalty cash and the $300 off with the BMW Ultimate Drive App?

Hoping BMW might kick up the incentives in the coming months!
It's selling like wildfire so not many/any incentives. You are much better off going through the Costco Auto Program, IMO.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbajack View Post
It's selling like wildfire so not many/any incentives. You are much better off going through the Costco Auto Program, IMO.
Any details of that program here on the boards?
Old 08-06-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhof View Post
Its a nice event and well worth the trip for the $1000 savings. FYI I think the coupon will expire in october. Also dont purchase the car until after you get your BMW coupon code. I got my coupon code emailed to me 2 days after the event, but they said it could take up to a week to get it. Good luck. Any idea what X3 and options you would like?
Looking at an M-Sport/tech/prem/conv... maybe dynamic handling but I have yet to actually drive one.

Also have been tossing up leather/leatherette. Baby on the way but I take good care of my vehicles.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerovector View Post
Any details of that program here on the boards?

https://www.costcoauto.com/enterzipc...2fdefault.aspx

It'a prearranged pricing with participating dealers at $XX over invoice. Totally varies by region and location. All you can do is configure your machine and inquire and get a price and then you've got leverage if there isn't a Costco dealer near you then send the offer (minus $XXX) to the dealers near you via email/their website and ask if they will match.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:06 AM

Mein Auto: '06 X3
The "selling like wildfire" varies in different parts of the country. Out on the left coast we are awash in unsold X3's and the dealers are -- dealing. Check out our fest sponsor Jon Shafer - jon@bimmerfest.com - for great deal if you are anywhere on the west coast. If not, check out Zag.com for broker deals -- they handle several, USAA, AmEx etc.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJ View Post
The "selling like wildfire" varies in different parts of the country. Out on the left coast we are awash in unsold X3's and the dealers are -- dealing. Check out our fest sponsor Jon Shafer - jon@bimmerfest.com - for great deal if you are anywhere on the west coast. If not, check out Zag.com for broker deals -- they handle several, USAA, AmEx etc.
Agreed. There are several dealers in my area with 15+ X3's that have been sitting for at least a month.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:19 PM

Mein Auto: 335i E90
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJ View Post
+1 on Jon! I got a great deal from him on my X3 which is currently on a train somewhere in mainland America.

2013 F25 xDrive28i - Carbon Black
2007 E90 335i Sedan - Sapphire Black - ED2 (10/09/06)
2002 E46 330 CiC - Topaz Blue - ED1 (09/24/02) - Retired
1998 E36 320i Touring - Avus Blau - Retired
1995 E36 316i Compact - Alaska Blau - Retired
Old 08-09-2012, 02:20 PM

Mein Auto: 08 BMW 328i
X-3's here in my area are selling nearly as soon as they are off the delivery truck. My dealer had 3 X-3's (20i's with NAV) when we purchased our '13 X-3 20i last month and within a week, none are in stock.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:10 PM

Today I visited a "Drive for Team USA" event in NJ, at BMW of Bloomfied (a site sponsor). I was shocked at the large number of people checking in for the event, and there was particular interest in the X3. I was only given about 5 minutes for the test drive of a 28i, and another customer was waiting for us when we returned. I'll have to go back when they are less busy.

On the plus side, I did get to try a new X1 that had arrived this week. It looks so cute! I loved the proportions, and if you don't need the extra space it's a great deal. Unfortunately, it's just too small to be functional for me.