Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26  
Old 02-07-2013, 09:37 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygunzbmw View Post
I am new to this coding business and would like to get all the current software can some help me out?
i have a 07 e90 04/2007
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-08-2013, 10:24 PM
cisco150 cisco150 is offline
Registered User
Location: Reading PA
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 19
Mein Auto: 02 745I
Im too am new to this coding business and would like to get all the current software can some help me out please i got the trans module up and programed but engine and etc i get error when trying to select and other modules too please
i know my car is old but new too me its a 2002 745i n62 engine i did a lot of work too it ex owner never took car of it. email is cisco15010@gmail.com thanks for all the help.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-09-2013, 11:46 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco150 View Post
Im too am new to this coding business and would like to get all the current software can some help me out please i got the trans module up and programed but engine and etc i get error when trying to select and other modules too please
i know my car is old but new too me its a 2002 745i n62 engine i did a lot of work too it ex owner never took car of it. email is cisco15010@gmail.com thanks for all the help.
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-13-2013, 11:25 PM
Swack Swack is offline
Registered User
Location: Houston
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 23
Mein Auto: 2012 528i
Hi guys, I have been a lurker of several months. Finally bought a F10 2 weeks ago. I am interested in learning to code but am having trouble finding e-sys. I think I found the psdzdata. If I can get e-sys, I will order the cable..

Btw, I am in the Houston area. I know Shawn is as well

Any help would be appreciated!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-14-2013, 06:24 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swack View Post
Hi guys, I have been a lurker of several months. Finally bought a F10 2 weeks ago. I am interested in learning to code but am having trouble finding e-sys. I think I found the psdzdata. If I can get e-sys, I will order the cable..

Btw, I am in the Houston area. I know Shawn is as well

Any help would be appreciated!
Yep, I'm here...PM Sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-17-2013, 09:50 AM
Microcar Microcar is offline
Registered User
Location: Greece
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: Bmw E39
Bmw coding and programming devices

Can anybody guide me from where to buy Icom a,b,c?
What is the price for original equipment?
Should anyone trust china copies?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-18-2013, 11:15 AM
dena24 dena24 is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: F01-730D 07/2008
Hallo

I search for die Software Esys + PSdZ Data 47.4 . I can not find this !

Please Help me
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-18-2013, 11:31 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microcar View Post
Can anybody guide me from where to buy Icom a,b,c?
What is the price for original equipment?
Should anyone trust china copies?
Look at ICOM from Shenzhen Zeus Technology Co., Ltd. The have a good reputation for Chinese Clone.

Here is ICOM A (No B and C) for only $230 USD:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-...658432601.html
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-18-2013, 11:32 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by dena24 View Post
Hallo

I search for die Software Esys + PSdZ Data 47.4 . I can not find this !

Please Help me
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-19-2013, 06:41 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygunzbmw View Post
I am new to this coding business and would like to get all the current software can some help me out?
i have a 07 e90 04/2007
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-19-2013, 02:57 PM
760NDV2 760NDV2 is offline
Registered User
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9
Mein Auto: 2011 BMW 760Li Individual
I would like to download the E-sys and other necessary software in preparation of recoding 2011 F02. Where do I get the download links?

Ming
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-19-2013, 06:16 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by 760NDV2 View Post
I would like to download the E-sys and other necessary software in preparation of recoding 2011 F02. Where do I get the download links?

Ming
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-20-2013, 02:00 PM
donjuan713 donjuan713 is offline
Registered User
Location: Houston
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: 2009 X5 3.0 si
2009 e70

Hi Shawn,

I'm looking for the coding software for a CIC Retrofit kit for a 2009 X5...I also need help with the coding and wanted to know if you charged and how much.

Thanks,

Donjuan713
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-20-2013, 03:10 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan713 View Post
Hi Shawn,

I'm looking for the coding software for a CIC Retrofit kit for a 2009 X5...I also need help with the coding and wanted to know if you charged and how much.

Thanks,

Donjuan713
Sorry my friend, but I know very little about Exx Coding. All I know is Fxx.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:01 AM
BPHBimmer BPHBimmer is offline
Registered User
Location: Mass
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 11 750i XDrive MSport
Hi guys,

Got my Cable, but cannot seem to find software. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:57 PM
proveg proveg is offline
Registered User
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: E46
Also looking for the software.
PC and MAC
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:02 AM
pix pix is offline
Registered User
Location: UK
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: F30 330D M-Sport
Hi Shawn

I've got a 11/2012 F30. Just ordered the Shenzhen Zeus ICOM A cable and already have the ESYS cable.

Can you help me out with the latest E-SYS / PSdZData and ISTA VMs please?

Thanks

pix
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:15 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHBimmer View Post
Hi guys,

Got my Cable, but cannot seem to find software. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by proveg View Post
Also looking for the software.
PC and MAC
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pix View Post
Hi Shawn

I've got a 11/2012 F30. Just ordered the Shenzhen Zeus ICOM A cable and already have the ESYS cable.

Can you help me out with the latest E-SYS / PSdZData and ISTA VMs please?

Thanks

pix
PM's sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips

Last edited by shawnsheridan; 02-22-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-23-2013, 01:12 PM
kaxasia kaxasia is online now
Registered User
Location: Tbilisi
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 47
Mein Auto: BMW F10 550 M
ISTA d VMs please olso send my link, thanks shawn
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-23-2013, 01:36 PM
BPHBimmer BPHBimmer is offline
Registered User
Location: Mass
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 11 750i XDrive MSport
Insert Disk??

When every file from the SPdzDatat file downloads it asks me to insert a disk
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-24-2013, 10:08 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaxasia View Post
ISTA d VMs please olso send my link, thanks shawn
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-24-2013, 10:09 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHBimmer View Post
When every file from the SPdzDatat file downloads it asks me to insert a disk
You have to download all parts first, then open part1 with WinRAR, and it will extract everything from all the parts.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-24-2013, 08:35 PM
zev zev is offline
Registered User
Location: China
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 27
Mein Auto: F20 118i
Hi Shawn,

I'm looking for the coding software for a CIC Retrofit kit for a 2012 F20 118i...
could you PM the latest e-sys & psdzdata 48.3. I got the cable..

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-24-2013, 08:48 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,264
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by zev View Post
Hi Shawn,

I'm looking for the coding software for a CIC Retrofit kit for a 2012 F20 118i...
could you PM the latest e-sys & psdzdata 48.3. I got the cable..

Thanks
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-26-2013, 09:50 PM
bmw mini freak bmw mini freak is offline
Registered User
Location: Belgium
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: bmw
Esys isis

hello shawnsheridan can you send my the link for esys
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms