Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 03-09-2013, 01:56 PM
kikaks kikaks is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: 520
Hi Shawn,

please can you send me the link for current PszdData for Fxx, latest version of E-Sys, and ISTA/P & D VMs.

Thank you.
kikaks
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 03-09-2013, 02:04 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyE92coupe View Post
I downloaded and installed inpa from your link on my laptop. I dont have the cable yet, on its way, but when I opened inpa there does not seem to be any E90 series option. It seems to be an old version V4.4.7. will it work with E90 series?
If it was the Exx Coding Package Link, it should work. If it was from BMW Standard Tools 212, it may need the reference files. Of course SP-Daten is needed for the Chassis you want.

I don't do any Exx Coding though, so I am not the best person to ask on this stuff.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 03-09-2013, 02:27 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikaks View Post
Hi Shawn,

please can you send me the link for current PszdData for Fxx, latest version of E-Sys, and ISTA/P & D VMs.

Thank you.
kikaks
PM sent.

The ISTA/D 2.30 and ISTA/P 2.46.3 VM's widely circulated are too old to be of practical use anymore considering we are now at ISTA/D 2.36 and ISTA/P 2.49.1, and then you need ICOM Interface or working ICOM Emulator to use them, so I think this would just be a waste of time.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 03-10-2013, 08:43 AM
greyE92coupe greyE92coupe is offline
Registered User
Location: Ireland
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 20
Mein Auto: E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
If it was the Exx Coding Package Link, it should work. If it was from BMW Standard Tools 212, it may need the reference files. Of course SP-Daten is needed for the Chassis you want.

I don't do any Exx Coding though, so I am not the best person to ask on this stuff.
It was the Exx package. opening Exx Coding Package.rar revealed 6 rar files including INPA.rar and INPA-6.4.3-full.rar. I installed by extracting ediabas-6.4.3-full.nrg from INPA-6.4.3-full.rar and using DTlite. This resulted in Inpa V4.4.7 being installed. However extracting files from the INPA.rar file reveals a text file which states it to be version 5.0.1. Inpa.rar does not seem to contain any .nrg file or install files, Do You know how I could install it?
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 03-10-2013, 10:15 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyE92coupe View Post
It was the Exx package. opening Exx Coding Package.rar revealed 6 rar files including INPA.rar and INPA-6.4.3-full.rar. I installed by extracting ediabas-6.4.3-full.nrg from INPA-6.4.3-full.rar and using DTlite. This resulted in Inpa V4.4.7 being installed. However extracting files from the INPA.rar file reveals a text file which states it to be version 5.0.1. Inpa.rar does not seem to contain any .nrg file or install files, Do You know how I could install it?
I guess you missed the part about "I don't do an Exx Coding".

Send a PM to cn555ic. I think he can answer your questions.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 03-10-2013, 11:02 PM
sl@ng sl@ng is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: E91
ISID / ISTA links

I need download links for VMware too (ISTA-D & ISTA-P)

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 03-11-2013, 03:49 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl@ng View Post
I need download links for VMware too (ISTA-D & ISTA-P)

Thank you
Scroll up 3 posts to #78.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:26 AM
pashkustva pashkustva is offline
Registered User
Location: ltu
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: e83
hi shawnsheridan
could you PM software link for codding F-series cars
i have already got the cable from your link
pashkustva@gmail.com

thanks a lot


Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Well, here is the cable you need:

http://www.one-stop-electronics.com/...&product_id=16

I have PM'd you what you need for software.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:43 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashkustva View Post
hi shawnsheridan
could you PM software link for codding F-series cars
i have already got the cable from your link
pashkustva@gmail.com

thanks a lot
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 03-11-2013, 05:51 AM
ducisco ducisco is offline
Registered User
Location: Vietnam
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 16
Mein Auto: BMW 5 Series
Hi Shawn,

I'm new to my 520i and to this great thread. But I'd really love to be able to do some mods to my car, I would like to get all the software I need for programming. Please could you send me the link. Thanks in advance.
My email: duccisco@yahoo.com

Ducisco

Last edited by ducisco; 03-11-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 03-11-2013, 08:50 AM
MartinC MartinC is offline
Registered User
Location: United States
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: 2013 328i xDrive
Hello Shawn,

Could you please send me the information regarding PszdData for Fxx.

Thank you kindly!
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 03-11-2013, 10:44 AM
w0scht w0scht is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: BMW F10
Hey Shawn,

could you please send me the token and the EST, i think it is down on rapidshare. Could you please send me links to E-Sys download?
Would be very nice.
My email: franky08@gmx.de
Really appreciate it! Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Frank
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 03-11-2013, 11:56 AM
pashkustva pashkustva is offline
Registered User
Location: ltu
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: e83
hi shawnsheridan
can you spare me ETK 2013 link with pssw
appreciated

pashkustva@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 03-11-2013, 07:00 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashkustva View Post
hi shawnsheridan
can you spare me ETK 2013 link with pssw
appreciated

pashkustva@gmail.com
PM Sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 03-11-2013, 07:02 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashkustva View Post
hi shawnsheridan
can you spare me ETK 2013 link with pssw
appreciated

pashkustva@gmail.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducisco View Post
Hi Shawn,

I'm new to my 520i and to this great thread. But I'd really love to be able to do some mods to my car, I would like to get all the software I need for programming. Please could you send me the link. Thanks in advance.
My email: duccisco@yahoo.com

Ducisco
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinC View Post
Hello Shawn,

Could you please send me the information regarding PszdData for Fxx.

Thank you kindly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0scht View Post
Hey Shawn,

could you please send me the token and the EST, i think it is down on rapidshare. Could you please send me links to E-Sys download?
Would be very nice.
My email: franky08@gmx.de
Really appreciate it! Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Frank
PM 's sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 03-11-2013, 07:13 PM
ducisco ducisco is offline
Registered User
Location: Vietnam
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 16
Mein Auto: BMW 5 Series
Thanks a lot Shawn.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 03-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Shinichi Inoue Shinichi Inoue is offline
Registered User
Location: Japan
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: BMW F11 523i M-sports
Hi Shawn,
I am Rookie who needs help initiate coding.
My car is a 2012model(CIC) F11 523i M-sports and I have the ENET cable.
However, I do not have E-Sys 3.18.4 SOFTWARE and PsdZdata 48.2, I am looking for E-Sys 3.18.4 SOFTWARE and PsdZdata 48.2.
Please send me the links to E-Sys 3.18.4 SOFTWARE and PsdZdata 48.2.
Please Help me.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 03-11-2013, 11:41 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinichi Inoue View Post
Hi Shawn,
I am Rookie who needs help initiate coding.
My car is a 2012model(CIC) F11 523i M-sports and I have the ENET cable.
However, I do not have E-Sys 3.18.4 SOFTWARE and PsdZdata 48.2, I am looking for E-Sys 3.18.4 SOFTWARE and PsdZdata 48.2.
Please send me the links to E-Sys 3.18.4 SOFTWARE and PsdZdata 48.2.
Please Help me.
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:34 AM
Jack_P Jack_P is offline
Registered User
Location: Poland
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: F20
Ista p 2.49.01

Hi everyone .

Where I can find files psdzdata extracted from ista p 49.1.002 ?


Best regards
Jack

Last edited by Jack_P; 03-12-2013 at 01:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 03-12-2013, 04:13 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_P View Post
Hi everyone .

Where I can find files psdzdata extracted from ista p 49.1.002 ?


Best regards
Jack
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 03-12-2013, 08:51 AM
Rubinz Rubinz is offline
Registered User
Location: Norfolk
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: F10
Hiya Shawn

Sorry to be another thorn in your side. but could you point me towards obtaining the various bits for coding the F series?

I have worked with some coding stuff on my E60 in the pst but F Series is new ground to me..

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 03-12-2013, 06:05 PM
nabego nabego is offline
Registered User
Location: Spain
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 41
Mein Auto: 520D F10
Hello, I would start with the issue of coding in my BMW 520D F10, you could send me the links to download the software and connecting cable confection, I will use a PC with Windows7.
My email: nabego@ono.com.
Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 03-13-2013, 02:06 AM
neodergrosse neodergrosse is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Mein Auto: BMW E90
Hi Shawn,

please can you send me the link for current PszdData for Fxx, latest version of E-Sys
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 03-13-2013, 04:17 AM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinz View Post
Hiya Shawn

Sorry to be another thorn in your side. but could you point me towards obtaining the various bits for coding the F series?

I have worked with some coding stuff on my E60 in the pst but F Series is new ground to me..

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabego View Post
Hello, I would start with the issue of coding in my BMW 520D F10, you could send me the links to download the software and connecting cable confection, I will use a PC with Windows7.
My email: nabego@ono.com.
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodergrosse View Post
Hi Shawn,

please can you send me the link for current PszdData for Fxx, latest version of E-Sys
PM's sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 03-13-2013, 04:47 AM
wwwz33jp wwwz33jp is offline
Registered User
Location: Japan
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: F25
I have access from Japan.
Next week, will be delivered is my BMW X3 F25.
I want to challenge the coding.

I want psdzdata 48.2 with E-Sys 3.18.4.
My best regards.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms