Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels, tires, spacers etc....

Old 10-12-2012, 08:56 PM

Mein Auto: bmw 528i
Trade my (2)two 100% fully running *complete* cars for your E36 M3 fitment wheels.

Hello all. I have an interesting and different trade proposition for your 5x120 BMW fitment wheels, preferably with tires. I am willing to trade either of my (2)two fully 100% running complete cars.

(1)
1999 Lincoln Town Car
-180,xxx miles. Literally 80% +/- highway miles.
-Burgundy exterior on beige leather interior.
-Power EVERYTHING, air ride suspension, probably the most comfortable car I have ever driven.
-Pretty much EVERYTHING works, except for the sunroof, including ice cold A/C, full steering wheel controls, heated seats, etc.
-Cosmetically in New York daily driver condition. :P By this, I mean lots of little scrapes on the front and rear bumpers, few dings here and there, some minor clear coat peeling on hood and roof. But overall in great shape for the year and miles, and the interior is very decent.
-Mechanically in superb shape. I've driven this car to and from Montreal, Canada last year and as well as down to Florida roughly 5-6x. Extremely reliable and will go on for another 200,000 miles.
-There's a reason every car service and taxi company uses this model car for years, and years, and years, and years.

OR

(2)
1984 Fiat 600 coupe.
-Under 10,000 kilometers, which is less than half of that in miles.
-Pale yellow on black/brown interior.
-It is a 4-cylinder 789cc water cooled motor with a 4 speed manual trans. Although the car is very light and little, it is extremely solid, with no rust. Starts right up and drives good, just be realistic of what the car is.
-Cosmetically could use lots of TLC. No rust at all, but the paint is faded, and the car is just old.
-It currently has Porsche 911 leather power seats in it, but will probably remove them and put the stocks back in, unless the deal is worth it.

What I am looking for:
I currently picked up a 1999 BMW E36 M3 coupe. The car is very clean and deserves a nice set of wheels. I'm hoping to stay with either BBS RS or LM, however I will consider replicas with cash on top. I will also consider OEM or replica BMW wheels, such as CSL. CCW Classics perhaps. HRE, Fisk, iForged, and others such as this are also welcome.

LET'S MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!

thanks,
Rocco
EMAIL: ohmygoditsroccoATyahooDOTcom
TEXT: five1six-five5four-two1two2
Ads by Google