BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Moving

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  wanderlust 
#1 ·
well im moving to Cheyenne WY next week, any recommendation about who in CO is good for diesel service dealership wise? Someone must be in the denver area who is good... no?

#2 ·
I just moved to Denver 4 months ago....This is the best I know so far...some from personal experience other info from BMW car owners.

Gebhart, in Boulder, is pretty bad. They broke my windshield; put DEF all over the engine on a refill; and failed to put back some bulkhead parts in properly. Thankfully they will fix what they mess up, provide nice loaners, and will negotiate on the service cost. (FYI I will no longer be going back to them)

Murray in Denver, never been there but others have told me to stay away. I called them on the phone for some service info and pricing. They were not the friendliest people and refused to move on price. (I would pass on these guys)

So that leaves, Schomp in south Denver, others give this place high praise and say it is the place to go for maintance. Plus their dealership is updated unlike the others. (This is my recommendation for you - I will be going here on my next visit)

I live about 15-20 mins from Gebhart & Murray and Schomp is about 35-40min but I do not have any confidence in the closer ones. Plus Schomp looks more like some of the other BMW dealerships I've been to in Austin and Charlotte.

Hope that helps.

#3 · (Edited)
Thank you, that does help. I have a place to start atleast. My first scheduled service is coming up fast and will be here in fall I think. Have you heard anything about "Co's BMW Center" in loveland north of you?

#5 ·
Not sure about diesel service, but I had the best Rocky Mountain oysters at the Cheyenne Frontier Days. :D

I highly recommend making a trip to the VERY small outpost town of Tin Cup Colorado - very cool drive, beautiful country, and some great trout fishing. They rent cabins there. :thumbup:

#7 ·
thanks all, I have been busy getting my house in order, so have not had time to reply, I will definatly be taking drives all over wy and co as thats one of the reasons I came out here. the regional board is a great idea.