Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > F06 Gran Coupe (2013 - Current)

F06 Gran Coupe (2013 - Current)
BMW's entrance into the 4 door coupe segment to go head to head with the Audi A7 and MB CLS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Old 10-17-2012, 10:43 AM
djsaad1 djsaad1 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: austin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 671
Mein Auto: range rover
Just out of curiosity, does the bmwusa tracking website show your car in production or is it still at the on order stage?
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 10-17-2012, 01:42 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Just out of curiosity, does the bmwusa tracking website show your car in production or is it still at the on order stage?
I never pay any attention to the website tracking info.
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 10-24-2012, 06:41 AM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
The latest update from my salesman: "The new GC is in the body shop…...final destination, assembly, the we get to wait for a boat!"

I may have this thing before Turkey Day after all.
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:02 AM
djsaad1 djsaad1 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: austin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 671
Mein Auto: range rover
Nice!! Although I am guessing you are still going to wait for December delivery.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 10-24-2012, 05:16 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Nice!! Although I am guessing you are still going to wait for December delivery.
Yeah, probably.
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 10-25-2012, 04:22 PM
djsaad1 djsaad1 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: austin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 671
Mein Auto: range rover
So I happened to be on my dealerships website today and noticed they listed a frozen bronze/amaro opal gran coupe fully loaded. The only difference between this one and the one I ordered is that it has msport and doesn't have the wood inlay steering wheel.

I am a little annoyed that no one called me to at the very least see the colors in person let alone offer me this car instead of the one that won't come in for another 3 months. When I ordered my car the dealer said no one has yet to order frozen bronze, so I am confused how they got this one so fast. They are saying it's the owners new car, because he was upset they sold his other gran coupe so fast. How could they have possibly got him this one so fast?

Does anyone else find it a little weird that this car wasn't offered to me? Or wierd that they didn't at least call me to let me have the opportunity to come see the colors in person? Or am I just being a little OCD about the whole thing?
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 10-26-2012, 05:11 AM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
So I happened to be on my dealerships website today and noticed they listed a frozen bronze/amaro opal gran coupe fully loaded. The only difference between this one and the one I ordered is that it has msport and doesn't have the wood inlay steering wheel.

I am a little annoyed that no one called me to at the very least see the colors in person let alone offer me this car instead of the one that won't come in for another 3 months. When I ordered my car the dealer said no one has yet to order frozen bronze, so I am confused how they got this one so fast. They are saying it's the owners new car, because he was upset they sold his other gran coupe so fast. How could they have possibly got him this one so fast?

Does anyone else find it a little weird that this car wasn't offered to me? Or wierd that they didn't at least call me to let me have the opportunity to come see the colors in person? Or am I just being a little OCD about the whole thing?
I think they at least should have given you the opportunity to see the color. I'm not sure if it's weird that they didn't offer the car to you now, but I think it's weird that it never came up in any of your numerous conversations with them over the last several weeks.

Are you going to stop by and see the color and maybe ask about the car?
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 10-26-2012, 04:23 PM
djsaad1 djsaad1 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: austin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 671
Mein Auto: range rover
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZLR8 View Post
I think they at least should have given you the opportunity to see the color. I'm not sure if it's weird that they didn't offer the car to you now, but I think it's weird that it never came up in any of your numerous conversations with them over the last several weeks.

Are you going to stop by and see the color and maybe ask about the car?
Coincidentally the frozen bronze car passed me by today on the highway.

This whole thing has got my mind racing in different directions. And to top it off Porsche has received a beautiful panamera gts on their lot and they are trying hard to get me to purchase it. Complete opposite reaction from Porsche compared to when I walked into the dealership a few months ago.

I am going to take the weekend to think hard about everything. I have to say the frozen bronze did lose a lot of uniqueness in my mind since I am not the first one in the city anymore, but on the other hand it is still a gorgeous car.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:31 PM
mlai mlai is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hong Kong
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 134
Mein Auto: F06 650i/E93 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
I am going to take the weekend to think hard about everything. I have to say the frozen bronze did lose a lot of uniqueness in my mind since I am not the first one in the city anymore, but on the other hand it is still a gorgeous car.
That was the primary reason that I opted out of the Frozen Bronze! I can just tell the street will be flooded with that color
__________________
2011 E93 M3 Convertible AW/CR DCT/Brembo GT BBK/Michellin PSS/Morr VS52 19"
2013 F06 650i GranCoupe Ruby Black/Dakota Cinnamon/IAS/DHP/Comfort Seat/Soft Close doors/Surround View/Full LED
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 10-26-2012, 09:54 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Coincidentally the frozen bronze car passed me by today on the highway.

This whole thing has got my mind racing in different directions. And to top it off Porsche has received a beautiful panamera gts on their lot and they are trying hard to get me to purchase it. Complete opposite reaction from Porsche compared to when I walked into the dealership a few months ago.

I am going to take the weekend to think hard about everything. I have to say the frozen bronze did lose a lot of uniqueness in my mind since I am not the first one in the city anymore, but on the other hand it is still a gorgeous car.
I will certainly be curious to hear what you decide...
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 10-26-2012, 09:57 PM
mlai mlai is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hong Kong
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 134
Mein Auto: F06 650i/E93 M3
Had the GC for 2 weeks. Have not bumped into another 650i yet

But did see 5 640 GCs driving around. 3 white, 2 frozen bronze. So proves my point. The white and frozen bronze will turn very common with the GC, which is exactly what I don't want
__________________
2011 E93 M3 Convertible AW/CR DCT/Brembo GT BBK/Michellin PSS/Morr VS52 19"
2013 F06 650i GranCoupe Ruby Black/Dakota Cinnamon/IAS/DHP/Comfort Seat/Soft Close doors/Surround View/Full LED
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 10-28-2012, 06:44 AM
Leslierc's Avatar
Leslierc Leslierc is online now
Sejanus
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland - USA
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,251
Mein Auto: From BMWs to Porsches
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
Had the GC for 2 weeks. Have not bumped into another 650i yet

But did see 5 640 GCs driving around. 3 white, 2 frozen bronze. So proves my point. The white and frozen bronze will turn very common with the GC, which is exactly what I don't want
It seems like you keep finding reasons to point out why your GC is "special". Now, in addition to the shadowline trim your GC is even more so due to its paint scheme. I live in the D.C. area where there are a great deal of uncommon cars and ANY GC would fall into that category. I also spend a lot of time in L.A. In this connection, I am not acquainted with what you're used to seeing in terms of road vehicles where you live; however, Los Angeles will provide a unique and, perhaps, humbling perspective on common versus uncommon when it comes to vehicles.
__________________
2013 Porsche Carrera 4
2011 Panamera 4S; 2012 Mini CooperS convertible;
Prior BMWs: `05 645CiC; `07 650i; `08 M6 convertible; '08 135i; `11 750ix MSport

"You think that's air you're breathing now?"
-Morpheus

Last edited by Leslierc; 10-28-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 10-29-2012, 05:52 PM
djsaad1 djsaad1 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: austin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 671
Mein Auto: range rover
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZLR8 View Post
I will certainly be curious to hear what you decide...
Keeping the Gran Coupe order, did your car finish production?
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 10-29-2012, 05:57 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Keeping the Gran Coupe order, did your car finish production?
Yep, on Friday. Now I'm just waiting for a boat.
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 11-01-2012, 06:05 AM
Leslierc's Avatar
Leslierc Leslierc is online now
Sejanus
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland - USA
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,251
Mein Auto: From BMWs to Porsches
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZLR8 View Post
Yep, on Friday. Now I'm just waiting for a boat.
Short of actually having the car in your hands this must be an exciting moment for you! Here's to you and your new GC and hoping for good Karma all the way!
__________________
2013 Porsche Carrera 4
2011 Panamera 4S; 2012 Mini CooperS convertible;
Prior BMWs: `05 645CiC; `07 650i; `08 M6 convertible; '08 135i; `11 750ix MSport

"You think that's air you're breathing now?"
-Morpheus
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Dioinc@aol.com Dioinc@aol.com is offline
Registered User
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: BMW 650 xi gc
BMW 650 xi gc w canyon brown and piano black finish

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
What wood options are you thinking about? I went with fine lined oak, but I am wondering if I should switch to piano black.
I just received my 650 xi gc. I got canyon brown w piano black finish. It is beautiful and have received tons of compliments. I was torn for a month w this then saw it at a dealership in Alaska and went and switched my first choice. I am extremely happy w this combo. I to am use to driving black on black and switched to mineral white w canyon brown and black finish. This to me is the dope. Just my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:26 AM
djsaad1 djsaad1 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: austin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 671
Mein Auto: range rover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dioinc@aol.com View Post
I just received my 650 xi gc. I got canyon brown w piano black finish. It is beautiful and have received tons of compliments. I was torn for a month w this then saw it at a dealership in Alaska and went and switched my first choice. I am extremely happy w this combo. I to am use to driving black on black and switched to mineral white w canyon brown and black finish. This to me is the dope. Just my opinion.
I ended up completely switching the interior colors out. But I really want to see some pictures of your car, it sounds gorgeous. By the way how long did it take to get the car from when you ordered it?

Last edited by djsaad1; 11-04-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Dioinc@aol.com Dioinc@aol.com is offline
Registered User
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: BMW 650 xi gc
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
I ended up completely switching the interior colors out. But I really want to see some pictures of your car, it sounds gorgeous. By the way how long did it take to get the car from when you ordered it?
I ordered it in Aug. For sept production and it came in mid Oct. You can google BMW 650 gc with canyon brown interior and just go to link. I did that months ago and didn't have problem. Just love the canton brown with piano black. I also switched it and so glad I did.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 11-04-2012, 12:32 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
I'm really nervous and excited about my Canyon Brown interior that's on order. I've never done anything but black, so this is something all new for me.
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 11-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Dioinc@aol.com Dioinc@aol.com is offline
Registered User
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: BMW 650 xi gc
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZLR8 View Post
I'm really nervous and excited about my Canyon Brown interior that's on order. I've never done anything but black, so this is something all new for me.
No need to worry canyon brown is gorgeous. What color finish did you go with?
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:06 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dioinc@aol.com View Post
No need to worry canyon brown is gorgeous. What color finish did you go with?
I ordered it with the Gray Poplar. Personally, I'm not a fan of the Piano Black. The Fineline Oak probably would have been the safer choice, but I love the look of the Gray Poplar (have it now) with its blend of warm and cool tones. The only thing I'm worried about is the piping on the seats, which isn't something I would have picked.

I'd love to see pictures of your interior!
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Dioinc@aol.com Dioinc@aol.com is offline
Registered User
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: BMW 650 xi gc
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZLR8 View Post
I ordered it with the Gray Poplar. Personally, I'm not a fan of the Piano Black. The Fineline Oak probably would have been the safer choice, but I love the look of the Gray Poplar (have it now) with its blend of warm and cool tones. The only thing I'm worried about is the piping on the seats, which isn't something I would have picked.

I'd love to see pictures of your interior!
I agree I don't like the piping either. When first saw the color it was on a 3 series without the piping. Suppose we can't have everything. I absolutely love the color and black piano. I googled BMW canyon brown piano black finish and u can see it on a white car.if u can't find I will post pictures, it just difficult for me.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 11-04-2012, 04:35 PM
mlai mlai is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hong Kong
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 134
Mein Auto: F06 650i/E93 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslierc View Post
It seems like you keep finding reasons to point out why your GC is "special". Now, in addition to the shadowline trim your GC is even more so due to its paint scheme. I live in the D.C. area where there are a great deal of uncommon cars and ANY GC would fall into that category. I also spend a lot of time in L.A. In this connection, I am not acquainted with what you're used to seeing in terms of road vehicles where you live; however, Los Angeles will provide a unique and, perhaps, humbling perspective on common versus uncommon when it comes to vehicles.
Well.... Hong Kong can very well be worse than LA..... With a 115% tax on vehicles, we still have more benz than taxis, and where Ferraris, Lambos, McLaren's, Bentleys are common sight. I already count 8+ Panamera 4S just in the parking garage of my apartment alone, 6 Lambos, and 5 Ferraris...... And I lost count on the Bentleys....

Maybe a Toyota is rarer (relatively speaking).
__________________
2011 E93 M3 Convertible AW/CR DCT/Brembo GT BBK/Michellin PSS/Morr VS52 19"
2013 F06 650i GranCoupe Ruby Black/Dakota Cinnamon/IAS/DHP/Comfort Seat/Soft Close doors/Surround View/Full LED
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:25 PM
640GC's Avatar
640GC 640GC is offline
(aharding)ED #1 Sept 2012
Location: Lubbock, TX & Oahu, HI
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 451
Mein Auto: BMW GC & MB SL500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dioinc@aol.com View Post
I just received my 650 xi gc. I got canyon brown w piano black finish. It is beautiful and have received tons of compliments. I was torn for a month w this then saw it at a dealership in Alaska and went and switched my first choice. I am extremely happy w this combo. I to am use to driving black on black and switched to mineral white w canyon brown and black finish. This to me is the dope. Just my opinion.
Post photos!
__________________

2013 F06 640i Gran Coupe Carbon Black | M Sport Package | Amaro Brown Merino Leather | Fine Line Oak Wood Trim | Driver Assistance Package | Luxury Seating Package | Bang & Olufsen | Ceramic Controls | BMW Apps | Full LED Lighting
ED Trip Report - September 2012
Post your Neuschwanstein Castle photo here
Hawaii Vacation Rentals
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:58 AM
djsaad1 djsaad1 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: austin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 671
Mein Auto: range rover
XZLR8, any new news on the car? 640GC is your car state side now? I am currently living vicariously through you guys since mine still has a few weeks before it starts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > F06 Gran Coupe (2013 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms