Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Performance Center Delivery

Performance Center Delivery
Are you interested in picking up your new BMW at the Performance Delivery Center in beautiful South Carolina? Get all your questions about picking up your car answered here by staff from the Performance Delivery Center and other members who have already had the experience! ... View the PDC Wiki -- View the Delivery Date Calendar -- Add Your Delivery Date to the Calendar

Old 09-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
M Driver Training Experience at Lime Rock Park

BMW limited edition Lime Rock Park M3

The BMW Performance Center is offering a BMW Performance Driving School event at the legendary Lime Rock Park, featuring both the BMW M3 Coupe and all-new M5 Sedan. The BMW M Experience program takes place in October for a limited number of lucky participants.

"We are very excited to have the opportunity to instruct participants on a famous track like Lime Rock Park", said Dan Gubitosa, BMW Performance Center Manager. "Each participant will have the opportunity to drive the 414 horsepower M3 Coupe and 560 horsepower M5 Sedan around the 1.5-mile track, located in the picturesque town in Lakeville, Connecticut."

Skip Barber, Lime Rock Park's President added, "Like our track itself, BMW is a company with a rich racing history. BMW also serves as the Official Car of Lime Rock Park, so training with BMW M vehicles at Lime Rock Park is a natural fit."

The BMW M Driver Training Experience is a one-day program run rain or shine, which begins with basic classroom instruction. Most of the day is then spent driving the M3 and M5 on the track. BMW Performance Driving School programs are conducted year-round at the BMW Performance Center in Spartanburg, South Carolina, but this new event provides the chance for driving enthusiasts local to the tri-state area to participate without long-distance travel.

To register for this event, please call the BMW Performance Center at 888-345-4269.

Program Dates and hours:
  • Monday 8 October: 8:00-5:00pm
  • Tuesday 9 October: 8:00-5:00pm
  • Wednesday 10 October: 8:00-5:00pm
  • Thursday 11 October: 8:00-5:00pm

Lime Rock main entrance:
60 White Hollow Road
Lakeville, CT 06039

The BMW Performance Center in Spartanburg, South Carolina opened in 1999 and is perhaps the best place in the United States to celebrate the BMW spirit. Programs available at the Performance Center include a Teen Driving School, Car Control School, M School and, for the more experienced driver, an Advanced M School. Visit the website for more details: www.bmwusa.com/performancecenter.

Last edited by tim330i; 09-14-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Ads by Google
Old 09-19-2012, 09:06 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 BMW 335is
I attended the one day M school in S.C. in June 2010. In July 2010, I brought a new 2011 M3 ZCP. It is that much fun. Ken Rogers
Old 09-19-2012, 10:11 PM

Mein Auto: 328i sport
hello family.....i'm. N need of some help! I'm trying to replace a power steering reservoir and the hoses.got the reservoir off but im stumped on how to get the two cooling hose off...is there a special tool for this
Old 09-19-2012, 10:35 PM
zeddy

Mein Auto: '06 330cic ZHP / '07 M35x
Hold your breath when the gal quotes you prices for the M school over the phone ...

2000 Mercedes Benz E320 (daily driver)
2007 Infiniti M35x (wife's)
2006 330 cic ZHP 6sp (current)
2005 Z4 3.0 sp nav x-leather (retired)
2000 323i PP (best car, ever - retired)
Old 09-20-2012, 05:09 AM
The King of Common Sense

Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
Free. Closer to home, check your Porsche dealer for "Get ready for a high-octane drive", Sign up now for an unforgettable driving experience". What is available? Everything except the Turbos, GT3, GT2, GT, 918, but the 911S and the Boxster S should be fun around the track.

This message is in no way an attempt to hijack the thread, but solely to offer an opportunity to those who enjoy driving exciting cars.

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.

Last edited by Dave 330i; 09-20-2012 at 07:15 AM.