Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation 3 series, chassis code F30. 2013 model year 328i and 335i sedans now in production. Read the F30 frequently asked question thread for all your basic question and dive into all the details in the ultimate F30 information thread.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:22 PM
sr5959 sr5959 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Seattle
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,276
Mein Auto: 328i F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
My iPhone 5 running iOS6 is not playing my text alert tones for incoming messages when paired to iDrive. The envelope icon comes up on the display but my "ding-ding" doesn't sound and I'm delayed getting my messages as a result.

My iPhone 4 running iOS 5 was playing text alert tones for texts as well as syncing them to iDrive, got both the envelope icon and the "ding-ding" for the past two months prior to getting the new phone.

You experiencing the same thing or should I reconfigure?

Thanks.

BJ
My iPhone4s on ios6 dings and envelope icon appears for text messages. If it's on vibrate there's no sound but the envelope icon still appears.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:45 PM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,740
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
Is your iPhone 5 set to "vibrate" instead of "ring"?

My 4S sounded the text alert tone like yours when it was running iOS5+ (I do not know how you got the envelop icon with iOS5, though) regardless of my phone being set to vibrate or ring. But now with iOS6 the text alert tones are gone while in vibrate.

When I set my sister's iPhone 5 to her E92 328i I remember hearing the alert tone via the iDrive when I sent a text to her phone. But her phone was not set to vibrate. I have not tested my own phone with vibrate disabled yet.

Perhaps it was a bug all along (it makes sense that no tones are generated if vibrate is enabled) and iOS6 simply fixed it.
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant to say that my iPhone 4 running iOS6 (not 5) did allow both text alerts and the envelope icon to appear.

No, I never have my phone set to vibrate, so in both instances with my iPhone 4 as well as my iPhone 5, vibrate was never set to on.

And, to clarify, when I was using my iPhone 4 and iOS6, the tone was coming from the phone itself. I've never heard any tone as a notification over the iDrive system or the cars speakers.

So, to summarize, the iPhone 5 has given me a new feature of the notification on the iDrive screen but that wipes out the more important feature, which is getting an audible alert that I have a text message to begin with.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:47 PM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,740
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogmanF30 View Post
There's a newer telephone software update (3.5.5, UPD01005.bin) that has been posted on the BMW update site.

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/owners/nav...gion=&country=


Maybe it will fix some of these things.

I don't have an iPhone. My BB has shown SMS, e-mail, etc in iDrive Office fine since the 1004 update.
Thanks. I don't see a date for that update, do you have any idea if it came out after August 19 which is when I got my car?

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:49 PM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,740
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr5959 View Post
My iPhone4s on ios6 dings and envelope icon appears for text messages. If it's on vibrate there's no sound but the envelope icon still appears.
Yes, that was the behavior I experienced with my iPhone 4. I wonder if this is an iPhone 5 issue?

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 10-05-2012, 02:38 PM
voip-ninja's Avatar
voip-ninja voip-ninja is offline
Swedish Murder Machine
Location: Highlands Ranch CO
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,886
Mein Auto: 328i x-drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Thanks. I don't see a date for that update, do you have any idea if it came out after August 19 which is when I got my car?

BJ
The update mentions better compatibility for iPhones running iOS 5 so I imagine it's not going to do much that's new.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:21 PM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,740
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by voip-ninja View Post
The update mentions better compatibility for iPhones running iOS 5 so I imagine it's not going to do much that's new.
Well....I've got some good news:

Did the USB update, and now EMAIL notifications work! I'd had luck with texts but never saw an email bia Bluetooth. BOOM, there it is, just like texts you navigate to Office > Messages and they're there.

And....I solved my own issue with lack of iPhone 5 text "ding-ding" notifications. Turns out that having Bluetooth Audio "on" swipes all the sound away from the phone and into iDrive. Turning Bluetooth Audio "off" restored the notification sounds from the iPhone itself so now I'm back in business, can hear the alert sounds and can read the notifications on the screen including email for the first time.

Looks like that update does more than it gets credit for.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Technic's Avatar
Technic Technic is offline
Test... 1, 2 ,3
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 4,940
Mein Auto: 2012 M3 - 2014 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant to say that my iPhone 4 running iOS6 (not 5) did allow both text alerts and the envelope icon to appear.

No, I never have my phone set to vibrate, so in both instances with my iPhone 4 as well as my iPhone 5, vibrate was never set to on.

And, to clarify, when I was using my iPhone 4 and iOS6, the tone was coming from the phone itself. I've never heard any tone as a notification over the iDrive system or the cars speakers.

So, to summarize, the iPhone 5 has given me a new feature of the notification on the iDrive screen but that wipes out the more important feature, which is getting an audible alert that I have a text message to begin with.

BJ
This is a self-inflicted RTFM:

Quote:
In ring mode, iPhone plays all sounds. In silent mode, iPhone doesn’t ring or play alerts and other sound effects.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/iPhone_user_guide.pdf

- set iPhone ring/silent switch to ring.
- connect iPhone to USB in car

Once a text arrives then its alert tone will go thru the USB to the car at the same time as it sounds in the phone. No alert tone will be heard if iPhone is not connected via USB (standard pairing, Bluetooth Audio).

If the swicth is set to silent then no alert tone will go thru the USB.

I tested it 6 times and it worked. I forgot that I started using that switch after upgrading to iOS6.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:26 PM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,740
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post

I tested it 6 times and it worked. I forgot that I started using that switch after upgrading to iOS6.
See above, turning Bluetooth Audio "off" in the Phone's iDrive profile restores the sounds to the iPhone 5. Not just alerts (thank God) but also the slider switch, keyboard sounds, etc.

iDrive's Bluetooth Audio hogs all the sound out of the iPhone. Turning if off solves the text alert sound issue.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Technic's Avatar
Technic Technic is offline
Test... 1, 2 ,3
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 4,940
Mein Auto: 2012 M3 - 2014 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
See above, turning Bluetooth Audio "off" in the Phone's iDrive profile restores the sounds to the iPhone 5. Not just alerts (thank God) but also the slider switch, keyboard sounds, etc.

iDrive's Bluetooth Audio hogs all the sound out of the iPhone. Turning if off solves the text alert sound issue.

BJ
Correct... Bluetooth Audio shuts down the USB section in the car.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 10-05-2012, 04:17 PM
sr5959 sr5959 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Seattle
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,276
Mein Auto: 328i F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
See above, turning Bluetooth Audio "off" in the Phone's iDrive profile restores the sounds to the iPhone 5. Not just alerts (thank God) but also the slider switch, keyboard sounds, etc.

iDrive's Bluetooth Audio hogs all the sound out of the iPhone. Turning if off solves the text alert sound issue.

BJ
Doesn't this mean you cannot listen to audio streaming via Bluetooth? That wouldn't work for me I need that.

With my iPhone 4s the sounds were working with Bluetooth Audio checked.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 10-05-2012, 04:18 PM
sr5959 sr5959 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Seattle
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,276
Mein Auto: 328i F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Well....I've got some good news:

Did the USB update, and now EMAIL notifications work! I'd had luck with texts but never saw an email bia Bluetooth. BOOM, there it is, just like texts you navigate to Office > Messages and they're there.

And....I solved my own issue with lack of iPhone 5 text "ding-ding" notifications. Turns out that having Bluetooth Audio "on" swipes all the sound away from the phone and into iDrive. Turning Bluetooth Audio "off" restored the notification sounds from the iPhone itself so now I'm back in business, can hear the alert sounds and can read the notifications on the screen including email for the first time.

Looks like that update does more than it gets credit for.

BJ
I'm going to have to try that later. I did the update just now but didn't have time to test it.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 10-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Technic's Avatar
Technic Technic is offline
Test... 1, 2 ,3
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 4,940
Mein Auto: 2012 M3 - 2014 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Well....I've got some good news:

Did the USB update, and now EMAIL notifications work! I'd had luck with texts but never saw an email bia Bluetooth. BOOM, there it is, just like texts you navigate to Office > Messages and they're there.

And....I solved my own issue with lack of iPhone 5 text "ding-ding" notifications. Turns out that having Bluetooth Audio "on" swipes all the sound away from the phone and into iDrive. Turning Bluetooth Audio "off" restored the notification sounds from the iPhone itself so now I'm back in business, can hear the alert sounds and can read the notifications on the screen including email for the first time.

Looks like that update does more than it gets credit for.

BJ
Telephone update 1005 enabled the display of emails with iOS6 only once, but still they are shown under the Texts section in the iDrive. The Email section stays at 0. So it is more a generic MAP update from the point of view of the Combox itself than from the iOS6's. I'm expecting an iOS6 update instead and most probably it will fix finally the email display issue.

Last edited by Technic; 10-06-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 10-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Technic's Avatar
Technic Technic is offline
Test... 1, 2 ,3
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 4,940
Mein Auto: 2012 M3 - 2014 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr5959 View Post
Doesn't this mean you cannot listen to audio streaming via Bluetooth? That wouldn't work for me I need that.

With my iPhone 4s the sounds were working with Bluetooth Audio checked.
... but not enabled, correct?
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 10-05-2012, 04:39 PM
sr5959 sr5959 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Seattle
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,276
Mein Auto: 328i F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
... but not enabled, correct?
Yes, by checked I mean enabled.

We are talking about the iDrive setting not a setting on the phone, right?
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 10-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Technic's Avatar
Technic Technic is offline
Test... 1, 2 ,3
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 4,940
Mein Auto: 2012 M3 - 2014 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr5959 View Post
Yes, by checked I mean enabled.

We are talking about the iDrive setting not a setting on the phone, right?
What I meant was you can hear the text alert tones via the car while not actively streaming music via A2DP... correct?

I tried that and no alert sound goes thru A2DP.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 PM
sr5959 sr5959 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Seattle
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,276
Mein Auto: 328i F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
What I meant was you can hear the text alert tones via the car while not actively streaming music via A2DP... correct?

I tried that and no alert sound goes thru A2DP.
Can't remember for sure.

I'll check and let you know.

The thing is I am usually listening to Talk Radio via the Bluetooth streaming (using Tunein Radio app), but it's been working (ding alert for new text) for a couple of weeks now and I'm sure some of the time I was not streaming audio via Bluetooth.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:04 PM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,740
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
Telephone update 1005 enabled the display of emails with iOS6, but still they are shown under the Texts section in the iDrive. The Email section stays at 0. This Combox update is quite ironic, as it helps the display of emails but it is for iOS5. So it is more a generic MAP update from the point of view of the Combox itself than from the iOS6. I was expecting an iOS6 update instead and most probably it will fix the listing error.

At least emails finally display and quite fast. Nothing else to perform other than updating the Combox.


Siri also works, I can hear her voice over the speaker system. All we need now is the steering wheel button updated to engage Siri (press and hold or double press) and we can say "Text my wife 'I'll be home by 8:30" and be able to send texts hands free too. BMW is getting the "Eyes Free" functionality in the Spring (per video).

You can do this now, text by voice, but you have to press and hold the home botton on the iPhone instead of the wheel. I thought Siri was a gimmick, but I use it a lot, will be awesome in the car.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®

Last edited by boltjaM3s; 10-06-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:09 PM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,740
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
What I meant was you can hear the text alert tones via the car while not actively streaming music via A2DP... correct?

I tried that and no alert sound goes thru A2DP.:
No. It appears to be one or the other but not both.

You either get Bluetooth streaming music and no iPhone text tones -or- you get iPhone text tones and no streaming Bluetooth audio.

I have a beater iPod Touch in the car sync'd 24-7 to iDrive, so this doesn't matter to me as I never stream Bluetooth audio.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:18 PM
sr5959 sr5959 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Seattle
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,276
Mein Auto: 328i F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
No. It appears to be one or the other but not both.

You either get Bluetooth streaming music and no iPhone text tones -or- you get iPhone text tones and no streaming Bluetooth audio.

I have a beater iPod Touch in the car sync'd 24-7 to iDrive, so this doesn't matter to me as I never stream Bluetooth audio.

BJ
BJ that must be an iPhone 5 thing because I've been streaming audio AND getting text alerts no problem with my 4s.

I'm going to test later this still works with the software update.

Also I'm going to confirm it works while I am not actively streaming audio (listening to radio or stereo off via dash knob).
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:35 PM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,740
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr5959 View Post
BJ that must be an iPhone 5 thing because I've been streaming audio AND getting text alerts no problem with my 4s.

I'm going to test later this still works with the software update.

Also I'm going to confirm it works while I am not actively streaming audio (listening to radio or stereo off via dash knob).
Just to make sure were on the same page, I'm talking about text alerts of the audio variety, that ding-ding sound from the iPhone. I can stream audio and get the envelope icon too, it's the ding-ding that's missing. If I enable Bluetooth audio, the iPhone goes silent.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 10-05-2012, 06:13 PM
sr5959 sr5959 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Seattle
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,276
Mein Auto: 328i F30
Ok just tested.

iPhone 4s running iOS 6:

If I am actively streaming Bluetooth I do get audio alerts for new texts.

If I'm listening to radio I don't get the audio alert just the envelope icon.

Don't think I am getting any emails yet so I'll keep trying on that...
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 10-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Technic's Avatar
Technic Technic is offline
Test... 1, 2 ,3
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 4,940
Mein Auto: 2012 M3 - 2014 528i
My email display disappeared by my second pairing (after the car went to sleep and back). So it looks so far the same behavior as before the update -emails are displayed once and only after changing iPhone email notification settings each time.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 10-05-2012, 08:16 PM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,740
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
My email display disappeared by my second pairing (after the car went to sleep and back). So it looks so far the same behavior as before the update -emails are displayed once and only after changing iPhone email notification settings each time.
Damn. I'll try again in the morning, see if it happens to me.

Also, no idea why, but my iPhone 5 isn't recognized at all when I plug it into the USB port in the armrest instead of my iPod touch using the pack-in Lighting-to-USB cord. Doesn't show up as a USB device, doesn't show up as a choice to play music in Media, doesn't work with BMW Connected app. It charges, that's it.

Any ideas? Do I need to disable Bluetooth entirely in order to get my iPhone 5 to be recognized when I plug it into a USB port?

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 10-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Technic's Avatar
Technic Technic is offline
Test... 1, 2 ,3
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 4,940
Mein Auto: 2012 M3 - 2014 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Damn. I'll try again in the morning, see if it happens to me.

Also, no idea why, but my iPhone 5 isn't recognized at all when I plug it into the USB port in the armrest instead of my iPod touch using the pack-in Lighting-to-USB cord. Doesn't show up as a USB device, doesn't show up as a choice to play music in Media, doesn't work with BMW Connected app. It charges, that's it.

Any ideas? Do I need to disable Bluetooth entirely in order to get my iPhone 5 to be recognized when I plug it into a USB port?

BJ
I call that, being in a funky state.

I would restore your iPhone 5 and try again.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 10-06-2012, 08:46 AM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,740
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
I call that, being in a funky state.

I would restore your iPhone 5 and try again.
Thanks, I'll play with that later today.

You were correct about Email not being corrected; it worked the first time after I paired the phone, since then zero response. Texts are more dependable than ever, and I've got my audible alerts and Siri semi-working, but Email is a no-go.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
apple iphone, bmw, bmw apps, bmw forum, bmw news, f30, f30 forum, f30 news, ios6, iphone ios6, siri


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms