Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Performance

Performance
CAIs, SCs, differentials, SSKs, exhausts etc.....

Old 09-19-2012, 10:22 AM

Mein Auto: BMWs
FS: 135i ActiveAutowerke Signature Exhaust

For sale is BRAND NEW ActiveAutowerkes exhaust system for a 135i N54. This is literally brand new (see pics)! Never been removed from the box, only took some of the wrapping off for the pics. This was never on display, never used, never touched by customers, hardly even touched by employees. Comes with all mounting hardware and instructions. This is exactly what you'd get from Active.

http://store.activeautowerke.com/act...haust-p18.aspx

As you can see, Active sells it for $700+shipping.

$600 FREE SHIPPING IN THE ConUS!!!

For further details or any questions, email me at: bamsterman@hotmail.com or call/text (954) 681-3751 or you can call me at the dealership (Germain BMW of Naples, FL) at (239) 449-5499 ext. 5538, or just ask for Caleb.

Payment can be through PayPal or through the dealership by credit/debit.

Ads by Google
Old 09-21-2012, 05:51 AM

Just to give you guys an idea, this is exact same exhaust from Active is about $775 shipped. Save the $175 and get the exact same thing! This is BRAND NEW!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:41 AM

Bump