Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:21 PM

Mein Auto: 2010 VW GTI 6spd 4dr
Appreciation for Site Sponsor Mike Wendroff@ Morristown BMW

Hello,

I wanted to pass along the excellent service, professionalism, and courtesy I experienced by my CA Mike at Morristown BMW.

I had researched the vehicle I had wanted for the past 6 months and decided on an F30 M-Sport w/ specific options in EBII that I would do a NOV PCD on in South Carolina.

I contacted Mike at the suggestion someone who frequents this forum often and was nothing but thoroughly impressed from beginning to end. Communication was superb and the deal that was agreed upon was beyond what was expected. Within 3-4 eMails, I had ordered the vehicle I had wanted at a price I thought was fair. Mike answered any and all questions and if he didn't know the answer, he found out. He has done PCD's and ED's in the past and this was not a problem for him. He is a stellar example of someone that is dedicated, honest, professional, and caring as well as someone that goes the extra mile for his client. Somewhat seldom seen in this line of work I've noticed.

To make a long story short(er), I have recently lost my job and had called to cancel my order that had already started production. Obviously, I wasn't expecting much in the way of my deposit being returned since the car had already been built. This is why the dealer requests deposits in the 1st place--I would think.

I was notified recently, that I will end up getting my full deposit back, which will be sorely needed in the next month or so, but thats not the reason for this eMail. Even if I didn't receive it, I would be sending this out.

I want potential BMW buyers to know that there are other reputable CA's to buy from, whether in-state or out-of-state, exclusive of some of the more popular names mentioned on this forum. Nothing against them, but want to give kudos where kudos is due. Mike would appreciate the business and I cannot fathom someone having a bad experience ordering/buying from him. If you do--PM me and I'll take the heat personally. He is a no-nonsense guy and cares deeply about his work ethic and his love of BMW's.

Good luck to all of you current/future BMW owners as my dream won't become reality for a while longer. Please give Mike some business as he not only deserves it, but so do you!!.

Last edited by wolke9; 09-10-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Liked when BMW was in F1

Mein Auto: 2013 AH3 Lux Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolke9 View Post
Hello,

I wanted to pass along the excellent service, professionalism, and courtesy I experienced by my CA Mike at Morristown BMW.

I had researched the vehicle I had wanted for the past 6 months and decided on an F30 M-Sport w/ specific options in EBII that I would do a NOV PCD on in South Carolina.

I contacted Mike at the suggestion someone who frequents this forum often and was nothing but thoroughly impressed from beginning to end. Communication was superb and the deal that was agreed upon was beyond what was expected. Within 3-4 eMails, I had ordered the vehicle I had wanted at a price I thought was fair. Mike answered any and all questions and if he didn't know the answer, he found out. He has done PCD's and ED's in the past and this was not a problem for him. He is a stellar example of someone that is dedicated, honest, professional, and caring as well as someone that goes the extra mile for his client. Somewhat seldom seen in this line of work I've noticed.

To make a long story short(er), I have recently lost my job and had called to cancel my order that had already started production. Obviously, I wasn't expecting much in the way of my deposit being returned since the car had already been built. This is why the dealer requests deposits in the 1st place--I would think.

I was notified recently, that I will end up getting my full deposit back, which will be sorely needed in the next month or so, but thats not the reason for this eMail. Even if I didn't receive it, I would be send this out.

I want potential BMW buyers to know that there are other reputable CA's to buy from, whether in-state or out-of-state, exclusive of some of the more popular names mentioned on this forum. Nothing against them, but want to give kudos where kudos is due. Mike would appreciate the business and I cannot fathom someone having a bad experience ordering/buying from him. If you do--PM me and I'll take the heat personally. He is a no-nonsense guy and cares deeply about his work ethic and his love of BMW's.

Good luck to all of you current/future BMW owners as my dream won't become reality for a while longer. Please give Mike some business as he not only deserves it, but so do you!!.
Thanks for the info! And good luck! I hope you will quickly bounce back from this.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:57 PM

Mein Auto: 2009 Acura TSX
I ordered my F30 for ED with Mike. Very satisfied with the deal and process. He is very responsive to e-mails, phone calls, etc. Likewise, highly recommend.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F10 6MT
One note, most states do not allow dealers to keep the deposits (Florida, CA). So more than likely they did not have a choice to give it back. Sometimes the sales people may not know this and will say its non-refundable so you do not cancel, but once you get someone in finance or gm they know its against the law.

Either way I am glad you were treated well and I hope things work out.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Twin Turbo Addict

Send a message via AIM to Fzara2000
Mein Auto: E92 335is
I haven't gotten a response back from Fabian of Morristown BMW..maybe it's time to talk to Mike now...
Old 09-11-2012, 02:02 PM

Mein Auto: F10 6MT
Or Greg Poland at Pacific.

Last edited by miamiboyca; 09-12-2012 at 08:26 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Greg Poland Pacific BMW

Mein Auto: 2011 X5 3.5 M sport
All a deposit is for me is good faith $.... it's always refundable

Greg Poland
Pacific BMW
800 South Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91204
818 254 1491
www.PacificBMW.com
gregpoland@pacificbmw.com
Euro delivery, PC delivery, Out of state-new and used car sales
Hours:T-F 1-8 PM,Sat 1 to 8pm, off Sun and Mon.

Current rides: 2013 X5 msport and 2013 535i
15% over wholesale/invoice for all accessories! and free shipping for Bimmerfest members!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEK7hG-3fyA
Old 09-14-2012, 03:26 AM

Mein Auto: 2007 x5 3.0...2009 328i
Hey wolke9. It is nice to hear about a dealer treating a customer kindly in this challenging situation. I wish you all the best as you pursue new opportunities.