Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation 3 series, chassis code F30. 2013 model year 328i and 335i sedans now in production. Read the F30 frequently asked question thread for all your basic question and dive into all the details in the ultimate F30 information thread.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 09-27-2012, 10:37 PM
dtc100 dtc100 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norcal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,694
Mein Auto: 2011 328i
For all the pride BJ has in his 328i, he has yet had the balls to post with his car, while he is more than eager to laugh at others.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-28-2012, 12:10 AM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Admin • Owner • Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: Santa Barbara
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,195
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
I think in this car business, you are only as good as what you do now, not what you had in the past.
Always. Forget what you did last month. How many did you sell today?



I predict the Caddy will fail in head-to-head combat with F30.
__________________
Order your new BMW Today! • BMW SANTA BARBARA • jshafer@sbautogroup.com


Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 • The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-28-2012, 06:09 AM
LegendsNeverDie LegendsNeverDie is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 975
Mein Auto: BMW 328i SP
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post


"I'm so grateful for the boys over at the Bimmerfest forum for creating yet another thread about the new Caddy. I'd buy one myself, but it's too small, too harsh to ride. My wife might get one, though. She just loved our little Seville back in the day. Can I order an ATS in Champagne Pink with a vinyl landau roof?"

--Grandpa DeVille

BJ
That is a NICE car! Is that you?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-28-2012, 07:05 AM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,803
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendsNeverDie View Post
That is a NICE car! Is that you?
When are you buying one?

Another E90 owner talking a big, tough game in his used car. You aren't buying an F30, you like being seen in unfashionable past-prime status symbols, go back to the E9X subforum where you can get a little respect from the rest of the 18 year olds who just bought their 2009 E90‘s with their summer job money.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-28-2012, 07:10 AM
LegendsNeverDie LegendsNeverDie is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 975
Mein Auto: BMW 328i SP
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
When are you buying one?

Another E90 owner talking a big, tough game in his used car. You aren't buying an F30, you like being seen in unfashionable past-prime status symbols, go back to the E9X subforum where you can get a little respect from the rest of the 18 year olds who just bought their 2009 E90‘s with their summer job money.

BJ
My "used" E90 is more of a BMW than your luxury line Lexus, I mean F30 will ever be.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-28-2012, 07:21 AM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,803
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendsNeverDie View Post
My "used" E90 is more of a BMW than your luxury line Lexus, I mean F30 will ever be.
Says who? A bunch of out of style 2006-era 3 Series owners, that's who.

In between the sporty E46 and the luxurious F30 was a pimple-on-the-ass mistake called the E90. A car too big and heavy to be sporty. A car too plain and spartan to be luxurious. Not our fault you're pissed that you're stuck in one. Go back to your E9X forum and talk about E90 love and F30 hate over there. We don't care about your inferiority issues over here.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-28-2012, 07:25 AM
CE750Jockey's Avatar
CE750Jockey CE750Jockey is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Midwest
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 389
Mein Auto: '13 328xi


I love a good cat fight.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-28-2012, 07:49 AM
LegendsNeverDie LegendsNeverDie is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 975
Mein Auto: BMW 328i SP
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Says who? A bunch of out of style 2006-era 3 Series owners, that's who.

In between the sporty E46 and the luxurious F30 was a pimple-on-the-ass mistake called the E90. A car too big and heavy to be sporty. A car too plain and spartan to be luxurious. Not our fault you're pissed that you're stuck in one. Go back to your E9X forum and talk about E90 love and F30 hate over there. We don't care about your inferiority issues over here.

BJ
Insideline:

What Needs Work:

"Doesn't handle, steer or stop as well as its predecessor; and tell us again why power seats and adjustable lumbar are optional."

C/D:

"What we're left with is a 328i whose *personality is less distinct than that of the car it replaces, and we'd grown to love the old personality....This diminishes the dynamic gap between the 3-series and its ever-improving competitors, even as it results in an empirically better car. Indeed, the 328i's virtues are considerable, even with a bloated, $50,870 sticker price. But if you're put off by this more mature, less ornery bull, find yourself a previous-generation 328i. New ones are still out there"

Try harder
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-28-2012, 07:50 AM
tturedraider's Avatar
tturedraider tturedraider is offline
Freedom isn't free!!
Location: Chicago, north shore (via Tennessee & Texas)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,312
Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
I guess Caddy didn't bribe him enough since he declared the 328i the winner?

It was a very poorly done comparo. I would have liked to have Carlos Lago (also from MT) do the review instead.
+1 - when I saw the post I was expecting a Carlos review.
__________________

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-28-2012, 08:03 AM
tturedraider's Avatar
tturedraider tturedraider is offline
Freedom isn't free!!
Location: Chicago, north shore (via Tennessee & Texas)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,312
Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post

I predict the Caddy will fail in head-to-head combat with F30.
Having just driven an ATS I agree. I do think the ATS will end up expanding the market to buyers who like the IDEA of being a 3 Series driver, but who aren't in reality 3er drivers. The ATS will give them something like a 3er and better than a C Class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Says who? A bunch of out of style 2006-era 3 Series owners, that's who.

In between the sporty E46 and the luxurious F30 was a pimple-on-the-ass mistake called the E90. A car too big and heavy to be sporty. A car too plain and spartan to be luxurious. Not our fault you're pissed that you're stuck in one. Go back to your E9X forum and talk about E90 love and F30 hate over there. We don't care about your inferiority issues over here.

BJ
BJ, you've made it pretty clear over the years you don't actually know anything about cars as it relates to engineering, mechanics, and performance. You need to stick with what you know, before you make yourself sound COMPLETELY STUPID.
__________________

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-28-2012, 08:13 AM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,803
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post

BJ, you've made it pretty clear over the years you don't actually know anything about cars as it relates to engineering, mechanics, and performance. You need to stick with what you know, before you make yourself sound COMPLETELY STUPID.
I have a better idea.

You can take your negative opinions of the F30 back to the E9X forum where they are more appropriate. We like coming here to discuss the F30. We don't like having to defend ourselves every day from people who used to be our friends and now relish the opportunity to sh-t all over us.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-28-2012, 08:20 AM
dtc100 dtc100 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norcal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,694
Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
I have a better idea.

You can take your negative opinions of the F30 back to the E9X forum where they are more appropriate. We like coming here to discuss the F30. We don't like having to defend ourselves every day from people who used to be our friends and now relish the opportunity to sh-t all over us.

BJ
Maybe a even better idea is you stay out of this kind discussions, so the voice of many long time BMW 3 drivers can be heard by BMW, without them constantly being reminded how a bunch of BMW drivers are such snobs?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-28-2012, 08:28 AM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,803
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
Maybe a even better idea is you stay out of this kind discussions, so the voice of many long time BMW 3 drivers can be heard by BMW, without them constantly being reminded how a bunch of BMW drivers are such snobs?
"...so the voice of many long-time 3 Series drivers can be heard by BMW..."

And that, my friends, is the agenda. The Cult Of E90 think that BMW is watching Bimmerfest, scouring threads for feedback. And they think that this forum filled with F30 owners is the place to sh-t all over our cars because....shh....big brother is watching and he's going to use the shrink-ray and restore the 3 Series back to E36 proportions.

dtc: Your agenda is pointless. All it is doing is aggravating otherwise-happy F30 owners. Stop. Stop now. You think you're quest is noble. It isn't. It's just annoying.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-28-2012, 08:32 AM
dtc100 dtc100 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norcal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,694
Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
"...so the voice of many long-time 3 Series drivers can be heard by BMW..."

And that, my friends, is the agenda. The Cult Of E90 think that BMW is watching Bimmerfest, scouring threads for feedback. And they think that this forum filled with F30 owners is the place to sh-t all over our cars because....shh....big brother is watching and he's going to use the shrink-ray and restore the 3 Series back to E36 proportions.

dtc: Your agenda is pointless. All it is doing is aggravating otherwise-happy F30 owners. Stop. Stop now. You think you're quest is noble. It isn't. It's just annoying.

BJ
It is precisely voices from such forums that prompted BMW to make several changes of E90 design mid term. Don't read them if you are annoyed.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-28-2012, 08:36 AM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is offline
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,803
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
It is precisely voices from such forums that prompted BMW to make several changes of E90 design mid term. Don't read them if you are annoyed.
LOL. You're delusional.

Email BMW yourself. Stop polluting the F30 forum with anti-F30 threads. We don't want to see it or hear it any more. You don't care about the ATS. You have an agenda and an awful thread-spamming strategy that annoys legitimate F30 owners.

Stop it now.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-28-2012, 08:42 AM
windsor027's Avatar
windsor027 windsor027 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: McLean VA
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,675
Mein Auto: 2013 335i and 2014 X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendsNeverDie View Post
Insideline:

What Needs Work:

"Doesn't handle, steer or stop as well as its predecessor; and tell us again why power seats and adjustable lumbar are optional."

C/D:

"What we're left with is a 328i whose *personality is less distinct than that of the car it replaces, and we'd grown to love the old personality....This diminishes the dynamic gap between the 3-series and its ever-improving competitors, even as it results in an empirically better car. Indeed, the 328i's virtues are considerable, even with a bloated, $50,870 sticker price. But if you're put off by this more mature, less ornery bull, find yourself a previous-generation 328i. New ones are still out there"

Try harder
Great. There is another poster who makes it a point to quote some idiot's opinions after test driving the F30. Once again i am going to say have YOU test drove the car? I have you test drove the different models and build F30s? And if you did why would you post this guy's comments. What do you agree with and why.
__________________
2014 X3 35i Dynamic Handling Package| Cold Weather Package | NAV | Premium hi-fi system | Driver Assistance Package.

2013 335i Sportline | M-adaptive | HK | NAV | PDC | Heated Front seats |6-speed MT.

2011 X5 35d Great SUV gone

2009 C350 Mercedes Gone 7-31-2012, good car but boooooooooring.

2008 X5 4.8i - Turned in 1/24/11 They created the Lemon law because of this SUV.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-28-2012, 09:25 AM
dtc100 dtc100 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norcal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,694
Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor027 View Post
Great. There is another poster who makes it a point to quote some idiot's opinions after test driving the F30. Once again i am going to say have YOU test drove the car? I have you test drove the different models and build F30s? And if you did why would you post this guy's comments. What do you agree with and why.
You do realize the reason the 3 series has enjoyed its success for so long, has everything to do with those reviews? Maybe you never care what others say, but without those mags and their reviews over the years, I suspect you would not be driving a 3 today, because it would not be on anyone's radar screen.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-28-2012, 09:27 AM
dtc100 dtc100 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norcal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,694
Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
LOL. You're delusional.
Says the guy who thinks he represent 98%.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-28-2012, 09:29 AM
justinnum1's Avatar
justinnum1 justinnum1 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: South Florida
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,737
Mein Auto: F30 328i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
LOL. You're delusional.

Email BMW yourself. Stop polluting the F30 forum with anti-F30 threads. We don't want to see it or hear it any more. You don't care about the ATS. You have an agenda and an awful thread-spamming strategy that annoys legitimate F30 owners.

Stop it now.

BJ
Tell em bj. To many trolls on this site lol.
__________________
F30 335 Estoril Blue Msport with performance exhasut and black grilles
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-28-2012, 10:38 AM
windsor027's Avatar
windsor027 windsor027 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: McLean VA
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,675
Mein Auto: 2013 335i and 2014 X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
You do realize the reason the 3 series has enjoyed its success for so long, has everything to do with those reviews? Maybe you never care what others say, but without those mags and their reviews over the years, I suspect you would not be driving a 3 today, because it would not be on anyone's radar screen.
You are wrong as my father was a big BMW fan, so you can say I grew up with the family always having one.

But I can bet you bought a 3-series because these magazines gave it those reviews.
__________________
2014 X3 35i Dynamic Handling Package| Cold Weather Package | NAV | Premium hi-fi system | Driver Assistance Package.

2013 335i Sportline | M-adaptive | HK | NAV | PDC | Heated Front seats |6-speed MT.

2011 X5 35d Great SUV gone

2009 C350 Mercedes Gone 7-31-2012, good car but boooooooooring.

2008 X5 4.8i - Turned in 1/24/11 They created the Lemon law because of this SUV.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-28-2012, 10:49 AM
LegendsNeverDie LegendsNeverDie is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 975
Mein Auto: BMW 328i SP
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor027 View Post
Great. There is another poster who makes it a point to quote some idiot's opinions after test driving the F30. Once again i am going to say have YOU test drove the car? I have you test drove the different models and build F30s? And if you did why would you post this guy's comments. What do you agree with and why.
They are hardly "idiots". Like it or not those guys test drive all different makes and report the results, that is their job. You may not agree with their findings, but they say it how it is. You shouldn't buy your vehicle based solely on what the reviews say, however they have a lot more experience behind the wheel then you do.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:05 AM
windsor027's Avatar
windsor027 windsor027 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: McLean VA
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,675
Mein Auto: 2013 335i and 2014 X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendsNeverDie View Post
They are hardly "idiots". Like it or not those guys test drive all different makes and report the results, that is their job. You may not agree with their findings, but they say it how it is. You shouldn't buy your vehicle based solely on what the reviews say, however they have a lot more experience behind the wheel then you do.
When the reviewer said BMW's MT is blah, that made this guy an idiot in my book. Don't be just another American that takes what the media tell you as the truth. Hell if I did that then that review covered me right? He said BMW won, his publication a few months ago made the F30 the overall winner in a test of 8 cars by a mile at that. How do I know if this guy is not getting some kickback to say the one or the other car is better?

test drive the cars then form your own opinion.

they may drive a lot of cars but then I owned the E90 as I have stated. I lived with it for almost 3 years. So to answer your question yea i am much better qualified to say that the F30 is a much better overall car than the E90, especially when it comes to the 328i line.
__________________
2014 X3 35i Dynamic Handling Package| Cold Weather Package | NAV | Premium hi-fi system | Driver Assistance Package.

2013 335i Sportline | M-adaptive | HK | NAV | PDC | Heated Front seats |6-speed MT.

2011 X5 35d Great SUV gone

2009 C350 Mercedes Gone 7-31-2012, good car but boooooooooring.

2008 X5 4.8i - Turned in 1/24/11 They created the Lemon law because of this SUV.

Last edited by windsor027; 09-28-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:39 AM
enigma's Avatar
enigma enigma is offline
Fight On!
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,537
Mein Auto: BMW M3, Z4 M Coupe
This game has become so predictable.

If you don't like the latest BMW being discussed, you are one or more of the following:

A. Can't afford the latest/greatest.
B. Just unhappy because your car got replace by a "better" and newer model.
C. Paid shill for Audi, Lexus, Porsche, etc.
D. Just a plain idiot and can't appreciate all the "improvements" for lack of knowledge and/or good taste.

I can appreciate both sides of arguments, and we are here because we are supposedly BMW, and more importantly, car "enthusiasts". Exchanging our ideas, opinions and POVs is what the forum is all about.

But, I see a bunch of bullies who want nothing but like-minded people hi-fiving and padding each other's back for singing praises of the latest BMW.
__________________

BMW CCA Member #xx4477
2006 Z4 M Coupe (e86) 6MT
2013 M3 Coupe (e92) 6MT
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:48 AM
dtc100 dtc100 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norcal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,694
Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor027 View Post
You are wrong as my father was a big BMW fan, so you can say I grew up with the family always having one.
You do realize your father is part of "others"? Are you still insisting you only listen to yourself?

Quote:
But I can bet you bought a 3-series because these magazines gave it those reviews.
I suggest you try a different hobby. While I do not ever dismiss others, including the mags, I actually decided on my 328i by driving many in this segment myself. Almost went with G37 until the last minute. Don't regret my decision at all.

BTW I will do the same for my next car. That is not to say I should ignore anyone else's opinion, whether from mags, or from BJ as a matter of fact, provided the opinion is relevant to the merit of the car.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:53 AM
dtc100 dtc100 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norcal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,694
Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor027 View Post
When the reviewer said BMW's MT is blah, that made this guy an idiot in my book. Don't be just another American that takes what the media tell you as the truth. Hell if I did that then that review covered me right? He said BMW won, his publication a few months ago made the F30 the overall winner in a test of 8 cars by a mile at that. How do I know if this guy is not getting some kickback to say the one or the other car is better?

test drive the cars then form your own opinion.

they may drive a lot of cars but then I owned the E90 as I have stated. I lived with it for almost 3 years. So to answer your question yea i am much better qualified to say that the F30 is a much better overall car than the E90, especially when it comes to the 328i line.
Have you driven others cars lately? Have you driven an ATS? If not, you have less credibility trashing one who had done so, even if his comment may sound off.

Besides, he was not the only one who disliked the manual in the ATS. And he is also not the only one who disliked manual in a BMW either.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms