Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E30 (1982 - 1993)

E30 (1982 - 1993)
God's Chariot. The E30 was produced primarily from 1982 through 1991. The cabriolet was the one exception which was produced through 1993.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:07 PM
kyfdx's Avatar
kyfdx kyfdx is offline
Who, me?
Location: Kentucky
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,494
Mein Auto: 2006 330Ci ZHP
Hella bulbs

E30 has Hella (or hella style) outside lamp... with the dual low/high beam bulbs.. Sealed high beams on the inside..

If one outside bulb is out when on low beam, but all lights come on when high beams are selected.... is that just a bad bulb?

If so, would you just replace the one H4 bulb... or, replace them in pairs? (left and right side H4s..)

Thanks!
__________________
2006 330Ci ZHP Imola Red
2011 X3 Bluewater
1995 M3 Montreal Blue
1987 325iS Bronzit (retired)
2011 Z4 Space Gray (retired)
2008 X3 Sapphire Black (retired)
2005 330Cic Silver-Gray (retired)
2003 325i Sport Steel Blue (retired)
1967 2000CS Delphin Gray (retired)
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 09-10-2012, 02:48 AM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,140
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
generally youd replace in pairs but onely because you typically buy bulbs in a twin pack. i cant remember if they are H4, i have a suspicion they are H3, i just have a pile of bulbs from E30s ive wrecked, havent brought them new in years.

are the outside ellipsoids like this photo? (may or may not have the smiley part underneath)



in anycase, is a dodgy curcuit somewhere. my bet is the relay for the corresponding side is trashed. does the rear light come on and go off the same as the front one? if its different to the front one on the same side, then prehaps someone has had a go at repairing the wiring in the front corner of the car and messed it up?
__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-10-2012, 03:48 AM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
Question high/low beam light wanted

Where do you get
Code:
outside lamp... with the dual low/high beam bulbs
?
Ours are normally a single fillament bulb in each of the 4-lights ?
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-10-2012, 03:57 AM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,140
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick323 View Post
Where do you get
Code:
outside lamp... with the dual low/high beam bulbs
?
Ours are normally a single fillament bulb in each of the 4-lights ?
possibly means park lights?
__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
I am talking about the 4X 140mm dia lights in front, where each is fitted with the same type single fillament bulb. This bulb has a single male spade connector.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lights.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	341187
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-10-2012, 08:02 AM
kyfdx's Avatar
kyfdx kyfdx is offline
Who, me?
Location: Kentucky
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,494
Mein Auto: 2006 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ethrty-Andy_ View Post
generally youd replace in pairs but onely because you typically buy bulbs in a twin pack. i cant remember if they are H4, i have a suspicion they are H3, i just have a pile of bulbs from E30s ive wrecked, havent brought them new in years.

are the outside ellipsoids like this photo? (may or may not have the smiley part underneath)



in anycase, is a dodgy curcuit somewhere. my bet is the relay for the corresponding side is trashed. does the rear light come on and go off the same as the front one? if its different to the front one on the same side, then prehaps someone has had a go at repairing the wiring in the front corner of the car and messed it up?
That's it... Ellipsoids on the outside... sealed beam on the inside.. (no smileys.. :-()

They are definitely H4 bulbs... To address the other question.. yes, it's a single bulb, but I think it's a dual filament with that bulb, as it's a low/high beam bulb.. (the sealed beams inside are high beams only)

When the brights are on, all lights work... the driver's side ellipsoid is out, when on low beams... Was just wondering if that is characteristic of needing a new H4 bulb, or if it seems like a circuit issue (as you mentioned).

Was thinking of replacing both H4s (driver and passenger), as new bulbs might have a different color, as well..

Thanks!
__________________
2006 330Ci ZHP Imola Red
2011 X3 Bluewater
1995 M3 Montreal Blue
1987 325iS Bronzit (retired)
2011 Z4 Space Gray (retired)
2008 X3 Sapphire Black (retired)
2005 330Cic Silver-Gray (retired)
2003 325i Sport Steel Blue (retired)
1967 2000CS Delphin Gray (retired)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
Question Where do I get these dual beam lights ?

So where do I get this dual-beam light assembly ?
Code:
t's a dual filament with that bulb, as it's a low/high beam bulb
Got a manufacturer or part number, please ?
Bosch & the agents just shrug their shoulders
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-11-2012, 03:47 AM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,140
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyfdx View Post
That's it... Ellipsoids on the outside... sealed beam on the inside.. (no smileys.. :-()

They are definitely H4 bulbs... To address the other question.. yes, it's a single bulb, but I think it's a dual filament with that bulb, as it's a low/high beam bulb.. (the sealed beams inside are high beams only)

When the brights are on, all lights work... the driver's side ellipsoid is out, when on low beams... Was just wondering if that is characteristic of needing a new H4 bulb, or if it seems like a circuit issue (as you mentioned).

Was thinking of replacing both H4s (driver and passenger), as new bulbs might have a different color, as well..

Thanks!
its a curcuit issue. and they certainly arent twin filament in factory form. if you take the cap off the back and had a look you would see there are only two pins. if they are three, someone hasnt replaced them with the correct bulbs. this MAY be the cause of your issue, but i doubt it
__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-11-2012, 04:06 AM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
Code:
there are only two pins
The one pin is on the bulb and the other on the housing itself, on mine.
Damn, again I am flaunted in wanting to convert mine to a high/low beam unit
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-11-2012, 04:30 AM
BMWFatherFigure's Avatar
BMWFatherFigure BMWFatherFigure is offline
Old School
Location: Perth, Western Australia
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,696
Mein Auto: E23;E30;E38;E32;E34 +
So in sunny Australia all four lights run single filament H1 globes with a cap-less 5w park globe. My E28 runs H4 dips in the larger outer with H1 fitted to the smaller inner. There is no wire for the main beam connection. Maybe somebody managed to get a H3 to fit, that does have a short extra wire fitted. I don't see how the H4 base would get anywhere near a H1 fitting. Is someone confusing the park globe with the brighter, higher wattage headlamp?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-12-2012, 12:01 AM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,140
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick323 View Post
Code:
there are only two pins
The one pin is on the bulb and the other on the housing itself, on mine.
sorry you are correct!!! i remember now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFatherFigure View Post
So in sunny Australia all four lights run single filament H1 globes with a cap-less 5w park globe. My E28 runs H4 dips in the larger outer with H1 fitted to the smaller inner. There is no wire for the main beam connection. Maybe somebody managed to get a H3 to fit, that does have a short extra wire fitted. I don't see how the H4 base would get anywhere near a H1 fitting. Is someone confusing the park globe with the brighter, higher wattage headlamp?
not sure, and its raiing outside so i wont look, but i will at some stage unless someone else is kind enough to beat me to it
__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-12-2012, 12:59 AM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
I would appreciate some Feedback on this, so I can exchange my outside lights to ones with Dipped/high beam
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-12-2012, 01:07 AM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,140
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick323 View Post
I would appreciate some Feedback on this, so I can exchange my outside lights to ones with Dipped/high beam
if I'm understanding you correctly, it wouldnt be hard to do, the only issue would be making it look all factory. the stock cap that goes on the back of the eliposoid of course doesnt have provision for this, and neither does the E34/E32
__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
Question

Etherty, I would not want to cut the grille to make a bigger light fit.
But If it is just the look of a different light set-up, I could not care This is Africa
I am looking for a light to fit in the place of the original single-pin low beam-only set-up ?
The electrical connections etc are of no hindrance to me
Can you give me pointers, pleaze ?
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-12-2012, 02:14 AM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,140
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
not really sure, but im sure if you looked to the toyota or mitsubishi etc catalouge, you would find one of them will use the same bulb type as the ellipsoid BMW E30 one only in a twin filament. from there it should be plain sailing.
__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-12-2012, 07:57 AM
kyfdx's Avatar
kyfdx kyfdx is offline
Who, me?
Location: Kentucky
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,494
Mein Auto: 2006 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ethrty-Andy_ View Post
not really sure, but im sure if you looked to the toyota or mitsubishi etc catalouge, you would find one of them will use the same bulb type as the ellipsoid BMW E30 one only in a twin filament. from there it should be plain sailing.
The low/high beam ellipsoid takes an H4 bulb.. they are rated 55/60 watt... I don't think you can just replace your H1 with an H4, without different wiring, but I don't know the details.

Is it a dual filament? Not sure... but, I know it's different from an H1 bulb (which is supposed to be high beam only)

When you switch from low to high beams, its not just the inner lights being added.... the H4 bulb casts a different light pattern on the outside ellipsoid, as well...

Hope that confuses everyone.. lol
__________________
2006 330Ci ZHP Imola Red
2011 X3 Bluewater
1995 M3 Montreal Blue
1987 325iS Bronzit (retired)
2011 Z4 Space Gray (retired)
2008 X3 Sapphire Black (retired)
2005 330Cic Silver-Gray (retired)
2003 325i Sport Steel Blue (retired)
1967 2000CS Delphin Gray (retired)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-12-2012, 11:52 PM
BMWFatherFigure's Avatar
BMWFatherFigure BMWFatherFigure is offline
Old School
Location: Perth, Western Australia
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,696
Mein Auto: E23;E30;E38;E32;E34 +
I see it as the high beam being superimposed over the dip beam pattern. The dip is never turned off when headlights are selected. On the E23 there is no wire to the main beam filament on the H4 globe. On the E30 they are all H1, inner and outer, but again the main is superimposed over the dip, which is always on. The beam cut off is provided by the headlamp unit, not the globe as in the H4. I still don't see getting the totally wrong globe to fit/work. As for fitting a small dual element unit I think the orientation of the fitting lugs on the rear of the headlamp rim will stop it being fitted in the standard holder so that will need changing too.
__________________
Good - Fast - Cheap: Pick any two.
Current:
E23 735i; E32 735iL (X 2 - 1 Alpine White and 1 Glacier Blue); E34 535i; E38 735iL; R50 Cooper; R55 Cooper Clubman.
Previous:
E21 318i; E30 318i; E32 735iL; E34 535i; E38 730iL; E53 4.4i
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-14-2012, 08:53 AM
kyfdx's Avatar
kyfdx kyfdx is offline
Who, me?
Location: Kentucky
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,494
Mein Auto: 2006 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFatherFigure View Post
I see it as the high beam being superimposed over the dip beam pattern. The dip is never turned off when headlights are selected. On the E23 there is no wire to the main beam filament on the H4 globe. On the E30 they are all H1, inner and outer, but again the main is superimposed over the dip, which is always on. The beam cut off is provided by the headlamp unit, not the globe as in the H4. I still don't see getting the totally wrong globe to fit/work. As for fitting a small dual element unit I think the orientation of the fitting lugs on the rear of the headlamp rim will stop it being fitted in the standard holder so that will need changing too.

So... you are saying that I might not have H4s on the outer bulbs? That I might be mistaken and they are H1s?

If that's the case, not sure why they would work on brights, and not on dim.... but, I'll definitely check it out..

Only had the car for a year, so still learning a few things..
__________________
2006 330Ci ZHP Imola Red
2011 X3 Bluewater
1995 M3 Montreal Blue
1987 325iS Bronzit (retired)
2011 Z4 Space Gray (retired)
2008 X3 Sapphire Black (retired)
2005 330Cic Silver-Gray (retired)
2003 325i Sport Steel Blue (retired)
1967 2000CS Delphin Gray (retired)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-15-2012, 05:50 AM
BMWFatherFigure's Avatar
BMWFatherFigure BMWFatherFigure is offline
Old School
Location: Perth, Western Australia
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,696
Mein Auto: E23;E30;E38;E32;E34 +
H4's have 2 filaments, a shield to create the cut-off dip beam, 3 spade terminals at the base (one of which is common - earth). H1's have 1 filament, no shield, one spade terminal at the base and earth throught the base flange. H3's have 1 filament, no shield, a short wire to a spade connector and earth through the base flange. Your outer lights may be high beam only and the inner dip beam only like my E32.
__________________
Good - Fast - Cheap: Pick any two.
Current:
E23 735i; E32 735iL (X 2 - 1 Alpine White and 1 Glacier Blue); E34 535i; E38 735iL; R50 Cooper; R55 Cooper Clubman.
Previous:
E21 318i; E30 318i; E32 735iL; E34 535i; E38 730iL; E53 4.4i

Last edited by BMWFatherFigure; 09-15-2012 at 06:21 AM. Reason: To add data
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-17-2012, 08:07 AM
kyfdx's Avatar
kyfdx kyfdx is offline
Who, me?
Location: Kentucky
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,494
Mein Auto: 2006 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFatherFigure View Post
H4's have 2 filaments, a shield to create the cut-off dip beam, 3 spade terminals at the base (one of which is common - earth). H1's have 1 filament, no shield, one spade terminal at the base and earth throught the base flange. H3's have 1 filament, no shield, a short wire to a spade connector and earth through the base flange. Your outer lights may be high beam only and the inner dip beam only like my E32.
Well.. they are working again now, but I am going to check out the wiring to see if I have H4s or H1s in the outer ellipsoids...

I have sealed high beams on the inners... no ellipsoid there..

Thanks!
__________________
2006 330Ci ZHP Imola Red
2011 X3 Bluewater
1995 M3 Montreal Blue
1987 325iS Bronzit (retired)
2011 Z4 Space Gray (retired)
2008 X3 Sapphire Black (retired)
2005 330Cic Silver-Gray (retired)
2003 325i Sport Steel Blue (retired)
1967 2000CS Delphin Gray (retired)
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-22-2012, 12:30 AM
BMWFatherFigure's Avatar
BMWFatherFigure BMWFatherFigure is offline
Old School
Location: Perth, Western Australia
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,696
Mein Auto: E23;E30;E38;E32;E34 +
I'm still not convinced on those 'sealed beam' inners.
__________________
Good - Fast - Cheap: Pick any two.
Current:
E23 735i; E32 735iL (X 2 - 1 Alpine White and 1 Glacier Blue); E34 535i; E38 735iL; R50 Cooper; R55 Cooper Clubman.
Previous:
E21 318i; E30 318i; E32 735iL; E34 535i; E38 730iL; E53 4.4i
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-24-2012, 01:24 PM
kyfdx's Avatar
kyfdx kyfdx is offline
Who, me?
Location: Kentucky
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,494
Mein Auto: 2006 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFatherFigure View Post
I'm still not convinced on those 'sealed beam' inners.
Trust me.. I'm old enough to have changed out a bunch of them... lol

Plus, my son rear-ended a pickup truck this past week, and one of the sealed beams bit the dust... along with a few other items... :-(
__________________
2006 330Ci ZHP Imola Red
2011 X3 Bluewater
1995 M3 Montreal Blue
1987 325iS Bronzit (retired)
2011 Z4 Space Gray (retired)
2008 X3 Sapphire Black (retired)
2005 330Cic Silver-Gray (retired)
2003 325i Sport Steel Blue (retired)
1967 2000CS Delphin Gray (retired)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Gasturbine Gasturbine is offline
Registered User
Location: Central Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19
Mein Auto: '87 325i Cabrio
I can shed some light (no pun intended) on this thread, seeing how I just upgraded to Hella E-codes from sealed beams...

In the US the dual head lamps systems of the '70-'80 were 5 3/4" sealed beams. #5006 was the outside lamp...it has 2 filaments in it...one for low, and one for high, thus, had a 3 prong (ground an 2 hots...one for each filament) plug.

The inside lamps are #5001, and are hi beam only, thus just 1 filament, and just 2 prongs.

These lamps typically throw a dim, dull, "yellow" color, and are non-serviceable.

When you upgrade to non-sealed units (bulbs), H4 halogen bulbs had the identical prong layout of a #5006 sealed beam, so you didnt have to modify anything. Typical, the inside high beam bulbs are H1 halogens requiring some sort of pigtail adapter, usually included if its a conversion kit (if not, easily made at home).

When these lights burn out, you just have to replace the bulb, not the whole unit.

It is entirely possible to mix/and match, but with that being said, all H4/H1 halogen conversion will be superior to any tungsten sealed beam. If fact, you can customize your lighting temperature (color) with bulbs.

Regards.

Last edited by Gasturbine; 09-27-2012 at 11:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-28-2012, 04:26 AM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
Question H4 upgrade units

Gasturbine, you made y day by saying
Code:
When you upgrade to non-sealed units (bulbs), H4 halogen bulbs

Where can I get such quality units ?
I need as good a light as I can get in Africa !
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-28-2012, 05:21 AM
Gasturbine Gasturbine is offline
Registered User
Location: Central Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19
Mein Auto: '87 325i Cabrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick323 View Post
Gasturbine, you made y day by saying
Code:
When you upgrade to non-sealed units (bulbs), H4 halogen bulbs

Where can I get such quality units ?
I need as good a light as I can get in Africa !
Well, Im in the US and got mine here.

http://www.rallylights.com/Hella_5.75_inch_Round_Headlamps.aspx
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E30 (1982 - 1993)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms