Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > 6 Series DIY

6 Series DIY
6 Series Do It Yourself (DIY) forum.

Old 09-23-2012, 05:47 PM

Mein Auto: 645ci
Unhappy 645ci. 2004

I purchased a 645ci. 2004, the car was running fine now increased immisions showed up then flat tire came on I checked my tire they are fine .Help!
Advertisement
Old 09-25-2012, 01:49 PM

Mein Auto: 645ci
the increased emissions could be a multitude of things, you will need to have the codes read, and every time my flat tire light came on I always had at least 1 tire that was low on pressure. Did you check the amount of tire pressure in each tire or did you just look for a flat?

Also more people may see this, if you post it in the regular 6 series forum, instead of the DIY

Last edited by dapirate; 09-25-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '07 650i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapirate View Post
the increased emissions could be a multitude of things, you will need to have the codes read, and every time my flat tire light came on I always had at least 1 tire that was low on pressure. Did you check the amount of tire pressure in each tire or did you just look for a flat?

Also more people may see this, if you post it in the regular 6 series forum, instead of the DIY
+1

The colder weather dropped your pressure. Check all tire pressures and get them perfect, then reset TPM. FYI - You have to be driving for it to finish resetting.

For the other, check and reset the codes. But start by getting a full tank of good gas (i.e. Shell or Sunoco 94) and treat your gas with a quality cleaner.
HUD, Comfort Access