Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels, tires, spacers etc....

Old 04-03-2013, 07:40 AM
No espresso cup holders?

Mein Auto: BMW 530xiT
FS: Style 123 Wheel and Tire

For details see my craigslist ad:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/pts/3737155505.html

Of course, local pickup is preferred. I have no idea the best way to ship, but I am willing if you let me know how you want it done, and are willing to pay for shipping (only exactly what the charges are).

Craigslist AD:

One Genuine BMW Wheel Style # 123 for sale. Tire is Sumitomo HTRZ III 97Y 245/40 ZR18

Wheel is 13/X style 123

From BMW 530xi

Wheel has performance tire still on with life left.
We also have another matching tire, which is not on a wheel.

NOTHING WRONG WITH WHEEL - WE JUST SOLD THE CAR

2012 X5 35d Deep Sea Blue, Nevada Cinnamon Interior, Bamboo Trim, NAV, Comfort Seats, Adaptive Drive, etc. etc.

2008 650i convertible, Black w. Saddle Interior, fully loaded including Head-up (Wow!)

Last edited by EGL; 04-11-2013 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Missing information
Advertisement