BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Pics of my new 650!

6K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  NM650DB 
#1 ·
I decided to break out the camera this afternoon and take a few photos of my new car. It's a beautiful early fall afternoon in New Mexico, so I couldn't pass up the photo opportunity. Enjoy!

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Sharp car. The light in New Mexico is great for photography. Really makes your car pop! Waiting for our car to be re-delivered after our ED. It's currently on a boat over the Atlantic somewhere. One of our first road trips will be to Santa Fe and Albuquerque! Need my fix of Red and Green Chile!

#10 ·
It's the Passport 8500ci Plus built-in radar detector with GPS. It offers great protection, and the GPS feature helps lock out false alarms.

#16 ·
It's just a regular radar detector, but it's built into the car instead of using suction cups to attach it to your windshield. I've definitely been saved a number of times!

#15 ·
In a word, perfect! Congratulations!

#18 ·
I had laser jammers on my X6, but I never got hit with a laser in my 3 years with the car. I decided to skip them with my 650. I guess New Mexico cops aren't quite so state of the art!

#19 ·
Looks great! I note you've gone for X-drive! I'm jealous, X-drive isn't available in the UK, hence mine is RWD...not great for the snow. Not that you will have to worry about that in New Mexico!! I'll be missing my old Quattro this winter! Enjoy!

#23 · (Edited)
Actually, we do get snow in New Mexico. My house is at 6,300 feet elevation, and we get a fair amount of snow most winters; it just doesn't stick around for too long. For reference the mountains in the background of my photos are 10,600 feet in elevation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.