Have you tried re-programming the remotes to the car? Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, but worth a try;
Originally Posted by Slick44
The key fobs aren't working period. Sometimes they'll open the truck but they won't lock or unlock the car. I tried the other remote that is basically knew thinking it was a battery problem but still no luck. Any one know what's going on?
To sync a remote key to the car;
1) Close the door, and fasten your seatbelt.
2) Insert the key into the slot in the steering column.
3) Hold down the unlock button on the dash-- don't press the brake pedal --
4) Whilst holding the unlock button press the engine start/stop button to turn on the "ignition on" position. This is when all of the dash indicators come on. Continue holding unlock button.
5) After about 10 seconds the "gong" will sound. At this point you can release the lock button and remove the key from the ignition.
6) Lock the car using the buttons on the key fob and let the car go to sleep (up to 20 mins).
2005 (2006 model) BMW 750i Sport, Black Sapphire metallic with Black High Gloss shadow line, Privacy Glass, 20" Y-Spoke Alloys, Sunroof, Rear and Side Electric Blinds, Xenons, Black Nasca Perforated Leather, Dark Ash High Gloss Wood Trim, Comfort Seats - front (20-way) and rear (14-way), Heated Seats - front and rear, Ventilated Seats - front and rear, Sport Steering Wheel, Pro Logic 7 Hi Fi System, Sat Nav, TV, 6xCD Changer, Comfort Access, Soft Close Doors, Powered Boot Lid.