Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Exterior

Exterior
Bumpers, body panels, mirrors, moldings, trim, etc...

Old 11-06-2012, 09:22 PM

Mein Auto: '93 525iT (e34)
Alpineweiß III Hood, center / side grills, dual sunroof color code-300/0

Hood-Overall good condition. Metal is in great shape, paint is in fair shape. No rust, no blistering/bubbling paint. Minor chips, and scratches. Hinges/hardware included and working, accept for struts. $300 obo (trades? see below)

Center/side grilles/headlight surround-From a '95 so it's the wide grill I believe. Metal grill in good shape. No bends, dents etc. Paint in similar condition to hood. Black plastic and chrome in fair condition. Not broken, or cracked just a little sun-faded, and not perfect. $200 obo (trades?)

Sunroof-complete, working. Everything included except trim piece for around headliner. Make offer

I will get some photos when I get a chance. My room-mates are moving out, and I am just dismantling the car so I really don't have a good place to even take photos right now. I am located in MN. I would ship/freight them if possible, but I would expect you to cover the costs, and make arrangements. I will also consider meeting somewhere within a reasonable distance, but would expect a little extra to cover gas.

These are some of the best pieces on a total part-out, and as such, I have them priced pretty high (what I see them priced at junkyards) Feel free to make an offer; the worst I can do is say no. The longer I have them, the lower I will accept. I am open to trades for things I need for my car ONLY e34 93 525iT (wagon) A very partial list would be...
Ext color: Sterlingsilber/ Interior black or grey

front 1/4 panels rust free, bad paint ok if metal is good
front door shells (only need good metal again, all my internals, and panels good)
door/ ¼ panel trim!
front struts/rear shocks (non-leveling suspension)
GOOD winter tires for 16" rims or mounted on rims (cosmetics don't matter on rims)
performance items for m50 motor or any new wear and tear items like drive-belts, brake pads oil/fuel filters etc.
If it's not listed, but for an e34, I'll consider it!

Last edited by =HPSF=roadrunne; 11-06-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2012, 10:24 PM

Mein Auto: '93 525iT (e34)
Too much? Make an offer, I still have em, and lots of other parts.